Author Topic: Liberation of the Larpers Guild of New Ruldi  (Read 954 times)

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
Liberation of the Larpers Guild of New Ruldi
« on: August 07, 2018, 04:21:15 am »
+11
The sun sets over the mountains as Sitvek and Tristan ride into the small village in search of goods to trade. Upon their arrival something seemed off. People hurried to and from their houses looking fearful, never casting an eye at the manor resting on top of the hill. Walking into the general store and began a peculiar conversation with a man with pointy ears

Tristan: Hello sir, we are here to buy your finest Fine-Coated Mules, tell me what makes them so fine?
Shopkeep: H-hello sir Knight! Welcome to the elvish village of Ruldi! H-here at Ruldi we ask that everyone check in at the local Thanes hall before participating in our LARP!
Sitvek: LARP? What is going on here?
Tristan: Look young Sitvek!He is not a real elf, those ears are but latex taped on! What is going on here good sir?
Shopkeep: The lord Thalion forces us to dress up as elves at all times! If we are caught "failrping" we are sent to the stocks, some of us are never seen again! The worst part is when his friend Finnian comes and they make us pretend to be their horses and carry them around on our backs! Please save us!
Sitvek: !!! We will save you kind sir!

And so Sitvek and Tristan signed up and read the rules of the local LARP. After paying a travelling merchant known as Etsy for gear they set out to defeat the evil Thane Thalion....
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Thalion_Menelvagor

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
Re: Liberation of the Larpers Guild of New Ruldi
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 07:42:11 pm »
+3
Somehow I missed this thread! Hah! Good stuff.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login