Author Topic: Respecs/Exchanges now in the Shop! Reforges to give 2 LP soon  (Read 1749 times)

Offline RD_Professor

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • goon
    • View Profile
+8
title pretty much sums this post up. respecs and exchanges can now be bought in the shop, for 100k&750k, respectively. there's a new category in the shop navigation that is directly to the right of the button for bolts. until 24 hours pass, or if you recache the page (by pressing cntrl-f5), the icon won't be visible, but the button for the 'goods' category is still there, and it does work. I haven't found any bugs during the testing I've done, but that doesn't mean there aren't any. if there are, please let me know

since there is now an option for you fat cats out there to empty your purses in exchange for a heirloom exchange, reforges will no longer give 3 loompoints, and will instead just give 2. again, reforges will give you 2 loompoints, not 3. if you manage to reforge an item without knowing this has changed, well... you have been warned, especially considering I added in two more confirmation messages to the reforging process.
(click to show/hide)
[/s]
this won't take effect until later this week. time TBD, but it will be a reasonable length of time for people to get builds back to normal.

besides that, yeah I still want to get the pseudonym and small siege tower bugs fixed, so I'll dive back into those this week. hopefully the focus I had today will continue throughout the week, if it does I might even be able to fix both those bugs in a day. wouldn't that be real swell

oh also free respecs are back to once a week. most of yall are loaded, buy some respecs from the store if you want em. same applies here as with the reforges

final note, the prices for these services are subject to change. the economy is bloated to all hell, and with the free reforges we've had for the past while, the price of a loom point is up in the air. these services should act to stabilize the economy to some extent and bring back the marketplace, which in turn will allow us to better gauge the correct price of the services. these services have also never been offered in the shop before, so we're in unexplored territory. exciting stuff
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 12:48:46 pm by RD_Professor »
shoot me on discord or real life

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
Re: Respecs/Exchanges now in the Shop! Reforges give 2 LP once more
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 11:42:11 am »
If I was some stupid spoiled whore like cassi id totally blow u now <3
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 11:56:37 am »
+1

Oh thank god I think having to sell anymore respecs was going to give me an aneurysm

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 12:01:00 pm »
+2
Free respec being back to one week makes me way more mad than I should be. Guess I won't be playing my alt anymore.

▲ ▲

Offline RD_Professor

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
  • goon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 12:11:19 pm »
Free respec being back to one week makes me way more mad than I should be. Guess I won't be playing my alt anymore.
depending on how thicc people's wallets are, prices might go down. considering that you can stockpile as many respecs/exchanges as you want, it's better to start with a high price and work down for both these bad boys. honestly i didn't expect to code this in an evening, so i haven't had time to enroll in and pass a basic economy class to figure out the best price for these services

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 12:26:48 pm »
+1
As I mentioned on the Discord, having some warning about suddenly not having anymore ability to reforge my points without spending tons of money would have been appreciated, now I've got a load of looms stuck in places that I don't want them.

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline RD_Professor

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
  • goon
    • View Profile
Re: Respecs/Exchanges now in the Shop! Reforges to give 2 LP soon
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2018, 12:46:24 pm »
+3
As I mentioned on the Discord, having some warning about suddenly not having anymore ability to reforge my points without spending tons of money would have been appreciated, now I've got a load of looms stuck in places that I don't want them.
fuckin hell yeldur you're not supposed to make logical and insightful points

but yes that is a good point, time for me to backpedal.

until end of the week at latest, reforges will give 3 loompoints and free respecs will go back to one per day. . fix your awful builds, get your normal looms. but by the end of the week (possibly sooner, whatever turns out to be a reasonable time frame), these changes will take effect.

and yeah, my bad. I got overexcited by the wild success i'd seen in coding today. I didn't expect to have anything working, but I ended up getting a ton of stuff done. it was pretty exhilarating. in any case, the excitement got to my head and I rushed into this without thinking it through. it's pretty obvious that people would have some 'strange' builds and looms after pretty much having free exchanges and respecs. I definitely shoulda seen that issue coming.

Offline sJimmy

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2018, 06:33:41 pm »
+1
Good work! I am going to miss the 3LP Reforges, since it allowed me to change my looms for my whatever class I was playing. But adding repsecs is a big boon to the mod.
"By what you decide to do every day you will be a good man or not." – Knights Hospitaller, 2nd Crusade

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2018, 06:52:24 pm »
and you will still be able to save up and buy an item exchange if you really want to switch your heirloom item and cannot find a suitable trade on the marketplace.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2018, 06:57:10 pm »

Oh thank god I think having to sell anymore respecs was going to give me an aneurysm

can I get one more of those on Skillless, I accidentally accepted that strat hero respec link on Judeau. Or even better if its something you hand out after the trade link is purchased just give it to Skillless rather than Judeau. TYVM

Oh and on topic why cant we keep the alt respecs 1 a day? If you are adamant on making it 1 a week can you make it so the cooldown doesn't affect alts and let each alt be able to use their own 1 week respec?
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die