Author Topic: Happy Ramadan All!  (Read 4116 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: Happy Ramadan All!
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2018, 11:46:06 pm »
What are you going to do for your next trick, stick a banana up your ass to totally own the theists?

UGHHH *moans* Look, the banana fits perfectly into the human male rectum, it's by the grace of god that such a thing could exist in our world *shoves banana deeper and moans, sharts*

Man could NOT create this perfect fit! *banana is thrust entirely inside, lost within the rectum*

Tune in next time to see how peanut butter works into god's gift of assfuck. *farts out a shit-covered banana* No human hands could do such perfect work!

edit: lmao best new page starter post ever la,elmaenaiaibneiaeae
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2018, 01:12:36 am »
Witness the splendor of the atheist pseudo-intellectual in his natural habitat, the niche video game forum.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline War_Ferret

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2018, 11:22:14 am »
Witness the splendor of the atheist pseudo-intellectual in his natural habitat, the niche video game forum.

Oh, please. I'm blushing :). You see, I don't seek fame. I tend to the most lost and needy, whose natural habitat is niche video game forums. I'm impressed with your vast knowledge about ecology. Does that mean you accept that there are other life forms and that they interact with each other and their abiotic environment? Isn't that highly speculative? Does your cult approve of that? It's a start I guess. Don't tell me you also understand... uhm... "believe in" climate change.

What are your criteria for being an intellectual anyway? How do you recognize one? I'm curious. It's true that I only have one academic master degree (actually diploma) in biology, but I also enjoy learning all kinds of other things. Personally, I don't think you automatically get wiser by cluttering your mind with nonsensical or redundant information and misinformation, especially when it is fed to you for whatever purpose. I find it more relevant how much sense you can independently make of what you have and how much you can coherently derive from it in respect to greater understanding and ethics. The more contradictions and chasms you tolerate in the big (or small) picture inside your head, the better are your chances of becoming a blabbering idiot. Like Hawking, I don't see ignorance being the problem, but the illusion of knowledge.

But at least you're being a good christian keeping it real - authority over ideas. Who is to say what ideas are preferrable over others anyway? We are not qualified intellectuals. You are not even an expert. Kant? More like Cunt, hihihi. Only a person's mommy, daddy and priest can teach them what's right and wrong. Religion can only work that way. But is that a reason to be a meanie and hurt my feelings with personal attacks? No no no... You have to act really nice and pretend to be morally superior, when you are factually wrong. That's how you win the masses. Don't they teach you even the basics of manipulative rhetorics in sunday school? And doeth not the bible teacheth us to turn the other cheek?

Witness the empty platitudes of a brainwashed simpleton, whose innate mental tools for learning and understanding, which have proven to be absolutely vital in all other aspects of his life, are failing him in justifying and defending his right to keep and spread an infectious illness. Witness how these tools are now working against him. Witness him fighting his own nature in an unresolvable inner conflict and tragically become more schizophrenic every day, in a world where reality is getting ever more shamelessly obtrusive. And there is no hope while he still identifies with his disease :(

And I thought we could be having a nice discussion among mature people like these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5zT6h1qo8Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7PbBG1B_IE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKe4fshETQ4   <-- pseudo intellectual inside :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdD-uVbx5pk

The last one is particularly inspiring. It shows how you can become at least better (if not fully cured), when you finally free yourself from the cultists' brainwashing. Although he is clearly still torn inside, the poor guy.

Go intellectual madmen!! Bring home a victory (measured by applause in decibel) for m-m-m-adness!!

Sorry for wall of text. I know details are the natural enemy of the deceiver.

Now I shall go masturbate in joyful expectation of your next insightful one-liner.

If you don't renounce your false idols soon, I will get my toolbox. If you still resist, it's the fire for you. Your new name will be "Doqon".
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 11:27:02 am by War_Ferret »

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2018, 11:30:02 am »
this is some fedora intelectual reddit mod cringe tier shit

Offline War_Ferret

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2018, 02:43:15 pm »
I wouldn't say mental diseases and euphoria are mutually exclusive. I've seen documentaries about inhabitants of mental asylums laughing hysterically all the time. You can actually induce a state of euphoria by killing off your brain cells, if that's your thing. If you manage to fall below the threshold, you obviously can't even tell the difference between reason and indoctrination anymore - conflict solved.
Normally I wouldn't care what people do with their brain cells. The thing is that the systematic stupidity of large portions of the population affect everyone, especially in a pseudo democracy. You don't have to see burning witches to know. Idiots didn't just make trump (and others...) possible, they corrupt the whole world in more ways than anyone can imagine. It's a chaos theory thing...

Understanding something also triggers a euphoric reaction. Saying it's the only source of "true euphoria" is kinda dumb, but learning all the key information about cosmology, physics and biology sure is more fascinating, even spiritual, than the fairytales written by very limited people from thousands of years ago can ever be. It doesn't begin to compare.

I don't have a fedora either. I don't need to pose.

Offline dagu807

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2018, 04:32:24 pm »
this is some fedora intelectual reddit mod cringe tier shit

Oh, hello sir, I did not le see you there! :^) You may notice that I am displaying (proudly, mind you) a Reddit® Gold card, which I received from my Home at Reddit, or more precisely, from another fine upstanding member of the fine community that we like to call "The Narwhal Bacon HQ®" or more fondly or "commonly" known to the layman as Reddit®.

I decided to step out of my "zone" to observe you, here, on this website - and I suppose you are looking at me and asking yourself how you could possibly strive to reach a level of satisfaction and excellence as I have? I am here to give you a few pointers - they are free and of no charge to you sir, but I would appreciate an upvote and/or a recommendation on your blog or a linkback on your Facebook® page to let everyone know where you learned this information... the internet after all does have a polite code of conduct (although some choose not to obey it...)

So first of all and the most obvious, is to discard any ridiculous notions of religion or belief in any sort of supreme being. We like to call that the "Flying Spaghetti Monster" because the idea that there could be any entity that exists in the universe beside ourselves and the (likely millions) of alien life that all started from gases and star dust, is absolutely ludicrous.

Now that you have your silly little brain cleared out, it's time to enlighten yourself with some real knowledge. Go to Reddit® and spend at least a month, full days, 8+ hours per day and just "lurk" in r/atheism. Lurking means you will READ but not type anything. You are not ready to type anything yet and if you input your commentary it will just "dirty" up the threads.

once you have a bit of a grasp on what it means to embrace reality and the concept of acknowledging that you are random worthless being and it does not matter if you live or die, keep studying Reddit® and you will feel a tingly, free feeling. that is Euphoria! Keep up the hard work and I'll see you on the boards.

Offline War_Ferret

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2018, 08:00:00 pm »
I think you people are really just scared shitless by the prospect of death, which is actually kinda cute. I know it's hard, but I can't change it, you can't and papa smurf can't either, no matter how hard you believe it, and I know that you know. Trying to force you to believe something of which you know it can't be... I really don't think that's healthy. But it's a fate we share with millions of industrially slaughtered animals every day, as well as every worm, insect and other sentient being. We are not the chosen ones, sorry :(

Eventually, this fear is just an instinct that has been naturally selected in your genes, so they can (unknowingly...) use you as a vector for multiplication without you running off a cliff, not giving a shit. You just have to say: fuck you genes! I accept you are real and subject to evolution, you have put me into a good position compared to pigs, cows, chickens and all the other tasty species, but I'm not your bitch and I won't go insane over something I can't change, just because you want me to spill you all over the place until I'm 90!

So that's what the all powerful "entity" that can do the impossible is really all about? If you follow the history of the cosmos since the "inflation" (which really is fascinating, if you bother to learn about it), there's no room for it, sorry. Everything was roughly homogenous except for the small irregularities that can still be seen as very small differences in temperature in the cosmic background radiation today, which is the reason why any structures like stars were able to form at all. But nothing has since been above the natural law and there's no indication that supernatural all-powerful entities can spontaneously form out of vacuum energy in order to come and save your immortal soul. That only happens in Marvel comics :(

But we can't look beyond the event horizon of a black hole and natural laws as we know them don't apply inside a singularity. I'd say you have a better chance of immortality worshipping them instead of your idols. There's a big one right in the middle of the milky way, not far from here.

You may be kinda random, but not necessarily insignificant. The universe may be a bit bigger than you. From what I know scientists today think that it's in fact infinite in size and basically the same as our observable universe of about 14 billion lightyears in diameter (in respect to how far light has travelled...) throughout, which is also kinda fascinating, if you think about what that means. But in the end, it only really exists once in each sentient being in a totally unique way. So you are important  <3

Do you really think the prospect of eternal life is less frightening than death? Don't you think after 100 billion years you've had enough? "Please god, let me go!" "No, there's still cake to eat and clouds to watch. FOREVER!!" "NOOOOOOO!" Maybe after 10^10000^10000^10000 years? You're probably still very young...
But eternity isn't so bad when you're dead. It'll go by in an instant. We can do the math together. You just divide infinity by the brain activity based time dilation factor of a corpse, which is also infinite, and there you go.

And if you really, really can't get over it, why not keep it simple? Just believe in reicarnation and nothing else. There is no harm in that. The more complex your construct of lies gets, the harder it is to actually believe in it and the more you have to mentally rape yourself. And besides, reincarnation doesn't even seem absolutely impossible. If your personal mind could come into being once, I guess there is a small chance that it could happen again in another time and place. Or maybe scientists are wrong about the indefinitely expanding space and it will instead reach a critical point where dark energy starts contracting space again, only to reboot the whole thing in an endless loop, so we can live the same life over and over and over and over... yay. Or maybe, when the universe will be virtually one big emptiness in about 10^100 years, there will be another big bang somehow, an infinite loop without contraction.

And maybe you are really dying in every moment without realizing it. How do you even know there's a continuity of the mind and not just a continuity of memories? The buddha says a life lasts as long as a single breath and he is a bit smarter than jesus, after all.

"I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it." - Mark Twain

Get better, sweet maniacs! Don't be afraid. You may be fucking crazy, but you are the universe. The stars died, so we can live. Can you feel it already? Hallelujah  :D :D :D

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2018, 10:05:08 pm »
+2
Post another one, for black science man and all that sweet karma.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2018, 01:04:14 am »
+1
leshma might have some competition for this years Forum's Most Insane awards

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2018, 05:20:58 am »
i'm pissed that my post replying to turkhammer got buried under all this shit, this is the only time i'm not gonna read posts in entirety

just, what the fuck man. its still his turn too

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2018, 05:40:15 am »
just, what the fuck man. its still his turn too

if i were him i'd be skipping my turn

Offline War_Ferret

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2018, 12:49:33 pm »
Post another one, for black science man and all that sweet karma.

Nah, I'm good. Was fun though. Like explaining algebra to a chimpanzee. Meme on and await my 2nd coming  :D :D

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2018, 01:46:19 pm »
+2
So when does this guy pick up an AR15 and shoot up a school because nobody understood him?

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2018, 01:54:40 pm »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2018, 01:56:49 pm »
+2
Wart_Ferret,

Atheism is the last refuge of the scoundrel.

Atheism is pretentious in the sense of claiming to know more than it does. It claims to know what belief in God entails, and what religion, in all its infinite variety, essentially is. And atheism is muddled because it cannot decide on what grounds it ultimately objects to religion. Does it oppose it on the grounds of its alleged falsity? Or does it oppose it on the grounds of its alleged harmfulness? Both, the atheists will doubtless reply: religion is false and therefore it is harmful. But this is to make an assumption about the relationship between rationality and moral progress that does not stand up. Atheism is the belief that the demise of religion, and the rise of "rationality", will make the world a better place. Atheism therefore entails an account of history - a story of liberation from a harmful error called "religion". This narrative is jaw-droppingly naive.

Some will quibble with the above definition. Atheism is just the rejection of God, of any supernatural power, they will say, it entails no necessary belief in historical progress. This is disingenuous. The militant atheists have a moral mission: to improve the world by working towards the eradication of religion.

Let me take a step back, and ask a rather basic question. What is this thing that the atheists hate so much? What is religion? Believe it or not, I don't know the answer. Indeed it seems to me that anyone who does claim to know is underestimating the complexity of the topic considerably. If the atheist deigns to define religion at all, he is likely to do so briskly and conventionally, as belief in and worship of some species of supernatural power. It's a terribly inadequate definition. Dictionaries would do better to leave a blank, to admit ignorance.

In reality, "religion" is far wider than a belief in a supernatural power. This is only one aspect of what we mean by "religion". For example there is surely something religious in the communal ecstasy of a rave, or a pop concert, or a play, or a sporting event, or a political rally. Some would say that these events are quasi-religious, that they echo religious worship, but are distinct from it. But how on earth is one to make the distinction? Is a yoga class "religious"? What about a performance of a requiem? What about Hitchens' own belief in the saving power of literature? In practice, "religion" cannot really be separated from "culture".

The atheist will doubtless call these reflections irrelevant. Yes, there is an affinity between religious worship and various secular cultural practices, he may say, but so what? The issue is belief in the supernatural. Religion, in the full and harmful sense, exists when people cringe under the illusion of a celestial being, and when people propagate teachings that are not true. This leads to superstitious ignorance, and to immoral actions, for example the persecution of homosexuals.

It is here that the atheist ought to tread with very great care, but instead he straps on his clown-sized jackboots, and stomps around. The fact is that the relationship between religion, morality and politics is infinitely various and complex. The critic of religious abuses must be specific, particular. He must focus on particular practices, particular institutions, and explain why they have a detrimental effect on society. But the militant atheist cannot humbly limit himself to the realm of the particular; he necessarily lapses into sloppy generalisation. For he has to insist that religion in general is harmful, all of it, always. He has to show that he has the answer: if people shared his total rejection of God, then the world would be a better place. He needs to believe this. For he finds grounds for hope here. If humanity moves away from religion, things will get better. It's a faith.

So Hitchens calls religion:

"... violent, irrational, intolerant, allied to racism and tribalism and bigotry, invested in ignorance and hostile to free inquiry, contemptuous of women and coercive toward children."

Never mind that plenty of manifestations of religion are simply not guilty of these charges. Evidence that doesn't fit the system is inadmissible. Likewise he grandly pronounces that there are:

"... four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum of servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is the both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking."

Never mind that only a tiny proportion of British Christians are creationists; there is no room for such awkward facts in the atheist system. And as for the evil of "sexual repression", well, maybe some day all men will be as liberated as Hitch.

I consider the atheist's desire to generalise about religion to be a case of intellectual cowardice. The intellectual coward is one who chooses simplicity over complexity and difficulty. The militant atheist chooses to uphold a worldview of Animal Farm crudity: atheist good, believer bad. He has to believe this; it is his claim to the moral high ground. Christopher Hitchens sounds like a man who is desperate for a big cause, for an agenda that will give him one last chance of some high significance, a last stab at prophet status. By seeking his grand purpose in atheism he exhibits the sort of intellectual timidity he claims to despise.

How did life originate? Evolutionist Professor Paul Davies admitted, “Nobody knows how a mixture of lifeless chemicals spontaneously organized themselves into the first living cell.”1 Andrew Knoll, professor of biology, Harvard, said, “we don’t really know how life originated on this planet”.2 A minimal cell needs several hundred proteins. Even if every atom in the universe were an experiment with all the correct amino acids present for every possible molecular vibration in the supposed evolutionary age of the universe, not even one average-sized functional protein would form. So how did life with hundreds of proteins originate just by chemistry without intelligent design?

How did the DNA code originate? The code is a sophisticated language system with letters and words where the meaning of the words is unrelated to the chemical properties of the letters—just as the information on this page is not a product of the chemical properties of the ink (or pixels on a screen). What other coding system has existed without intelligent design? How did the DNA coding system arise without it being created?

How could mutations—accidental copying mistakes (DNA ‘letters’ exchanged, deleted or added, genes duplicated, chromosome inversions, etc.)—create the huge volumes of information in the DNA of living things? How could such errors create 3 billion letters of DNA information to change a microbe into a microbiologist? There is information for how to make proteins but also for controlling their use—much like a cookbook contains the ingredients as well as the instructions for how and when to use them. One without the other is useless. See: Meta-information: An impossible conundrum for evolution. Mutations are known for their destructive effects, including over 1,000 human diseases such as hemophilia. Rarely are they even helpful. But how can scrambling existing DNA information create a new biochemical pathway or nano-machines with many components, to make ‘goo-to-you’ evolution possible? E.g., How did a 32-component rotary motor like ATP synthase (which produces the energy currency, ATP, for all life), or robots like kinesin (a ‘postman’ delivering parcels inside cells) originate?

Why is natural selection, a principle recognized by creationists, taught as ‘evolution’, as if it explains the origin of the diversity of life? By definition it is a selective process (selecting from already existing information), so is not a creative process. It might explain the survival of the fittest (why certain genes benefit creatures more in certain environments), but not the arrival of the fittest (where the genes and creatures came from in the first place). The death of individuals not adapted to an environment and the survival of those that are suited does not explain the origin of the traits that make an organism adapted to an environment. E.g., how do minor back-and-forth variations in finch beaks explain the origin of beaks or finches? How does natural selection explain goo-to-you evolution?

How did new biochemical pathways, which involve multiple enzymes working together in sequence, originate? Every pathway and nano-machine requires multiple protein/enzyme components to work. How did lucky accidents create even one of the components, let alone 10 or 20 or 30 at the same time, often in a necessary programmed sequence. Evolutionary biochemist Franklin Harold wrote, “we must concede that there are presently no detailed Darwinian accounts of the evolution of any biochemical or cellular system, only a variety of wishful speculations.”

Living things look like they were designed, so how do evolutionists know that they were not designed? Richard Dawkins wrote, “biology is the study of complicated things that have the appearance of having been designed with a purpose." Francis Crick, the co-discoverer of the double helix structure of DNA, wrote, “Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed, but rather evolved.” The problem for evolutionists is that living things show too much design. Who objects when an archaeologist says that pottery points to human design? Yet if someone attributes the design in living things to a designer, that is not acceptable. Why should science be restricted to naturalistic causes rather than logical causes?

How did multi-cellular life originate? How did cells adapted to individual survival ‘learn’ to cooperate and specialize (including undergoing programmed cell death) to create complex plants and animals?

How did sex originate? Asexual reproduction gives up to twice as much reproductive success (‘fitness’) for the same resources as sexual reproduction, so how could the latter ever gain enough advantage to be selected? And how could mere physics and chemistry invent the complementary apparatuses needed at the same time (non-intelligent processes cannot plan for future coordination of male and female organs).

Why are the (expected) countless millions of transitional fossils missing? Darwin noted the problem and it still remains. The evolutionary family trees in textbooks are based on imagination, not fossil evidence. Famous Harvard paleontologist (and evolutionist), Stephen Jay Gould, wrote, “The extreme rarity of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of paleontology”.6 Other evolutionist fossil experts also acknowledge the problem.

How do ‘living fossils’ remain unchanged over supposed hundreds of millions of years, if evolution has changed worms into humans in the same time frame? Professor Gould wrote, “the maintenance of stability within species must be considered as a major evolutionary problem.”

How did blind chemistry create mind/ intelligence, meaning, altruism and morality? If everything evolved, and we invented God, as per evolutionary teaching, what purpose or meaning is there to human life? Should students be learning nihilism (life is meaningless) in science classes?

Why is evolutionary ‘just-so’ story-telling tolerated? Evolutionists often use flexible story-telling to ‘explain’ observations contrary to evolutionary theory. NAS(USA) member Dr Philip Skell wrote, “Darwinian explanations for such things are often too supple: Natural selection makes humans self-centered and aggressive—except when it makes them altruistic and peaceable. Or natural selection produces virile men who eagerly spread their seed—except when it prefers men who are faithful protectors and providers. When an explanation is so supple that it can explain any behavior, it is difficult to test it experimentally, much less use it as a catalyst for scientific discovery.”

Where are the scientific breakthroughs due to evolution? Dr Marc Kirschner, chair of the Department of Systems Biology, Harvard Medical School, stated: “In fact, over the last 100 years, almost all of biology has proceeded independent of evolution, except evolutionary biology itself. Molecular biology, biochemistry, physiology, have not taken evolution into account at all.”9 Dr Skell wrote, “It is our knowledge of how these organisms actually operate, not speculations about how they may have arisen millions of years ago, that is essential to doctors, veterinarians, farmers … .”10 Evolution actually hinders medical discovery.11 Then why do schools and universities teach evolution so dogmatically, stealing time from experimental biology that so benefits humankind?

Science involves experimenting to figure out how things work; how they operate. Why is evolution, a theory about history, taught as if it is the same as this operational science? You cannot do experiments, or even observe what happened, in the past. Asked if evolution has been observed, Richard Dawkins said, “Evolution has been observed. It’s just that it hasn’t been observed while it’s happening.

Why is a fundamentally religious idea, a dogmatic belief system that fails to explain the evidence, taught in science classes? Karl Popper, famous philosopher of science, said “Darwinism is not a testable scientific theory, but a metaphysical [religious] research programme ….”13 Michael Ruse, evolutionist science philosopher admitted, “Evolution is a religion. This was true of evolution in the beginning, and it is true of evolution still today.”14 If “you can’t teach religion in science classes”, why is evolution taught?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.