Author Topic: Donkey Crew is back!  (Read 58812 times)

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
Re: Donkey Crew is back!
« Reply #315 on: May 24, 2018, 05:23:32 pm »
I'd deliever if those two had real jobs like truck driver or ornithologist but coffee maker for marketing sluts or a glorified html-harambe?
Out of the three Xant's job is probably is probably the most respectable - at least he's keeping himself off the street with it.

Someone else who appreciates the irony in two business majors comparing their intelligence? Nice.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 24, 2018, 05:43:47 pm »
+2
Someone else who appreciates the irony in two business majors comparing their intelligence? Nice.

as if majoring in anything has much to do with intelligence rather than just having a good work ethic and enough will to persist through it

« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 05:53:14 pm by Vibe »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1405
  • Infamy: 2830
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 24, 2018, 06:18:20 pm »
+3
Business major or not, industry of developing software is set in such a way you have to be lowly code monkey at first and will finish as some kind of manager. You can go through so called IT school like Vibe or major in computer science, doesn't matter. You'll be web dev either way unless you're lucky and score somewhat interesting job like working in medical industry or even data science in general. Business informatics aka teching you how to build projects from analysis to implementatuon, then testing and maintaining the product or having deep knowledge of compilers, it really does not matter. You'll be doing some JavaScript framework in most cases, if you're lucky it will be corporate oriented Java framework.

I do like developing software but path in front of me is clear, either be team leader effectivelly managing other programmers in big company or starting my own. In both cases I'll stop coding. Chose the second option, just like chadz did. It's way more interesting career path being enterpreneur than just another cog in the big system. It's like choosing to join big clan or doing my own thing.

It is kinda lame shitting on business majors when we have pogosan to riducule, the goddamn community manager. That job doesn't require a degree or any sort of knowledge. It is basically glorified internet troll given a pay at the end of each month.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 24, 2018, 06:19:37 pm »
+3
My palm is hurting my face, please stop.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #319 on: May 24, 2018, 06:30:50 pm »
Business major or not, industry of developing software is set in such a way you have to be lowly code monkey at first and will finish as some kind of manager. You can go through so called IT school like Vibe or major in computer science, doesn't matter. You'll be web dev either way unless you're lucky and score somewhat interesting job like working in medical industry or even data science in general. Business informatics aka teching you how to build projects from analysis to implementatuon, then testing and maintaining the product or having deep knowledge of compilers, it really does not matter. You'll be doing some JavaScript framework in most cases, if you're lucky it will be corporate oriented Java framework.

I do like developing software but path in front of me is clear, either be team leader effectivelly managing other programmers in big company or starting my own. In both cases I'll stop coding. Chose the second option, just like chadz did. It's way more interesting career path being enterpreneur than just another cog in the big system. It's like choosing to join big clan or doing my own thing.

It is kinda lame shitting on business majors when we have pogosan to riducule, the goddamn community manager. That job doesn't require a degree or any sort of knowledge. It is basically glorified internet troll given a pay at the end of each month.

you're retarded if you don't think having someone who deals with customers is a good idea

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

pogosan

« Reply #320 on: May 24, 2018, 06:34:21 pm »
+6

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #321 on: May 24, 2018, 06:53:25 pm »
My palm is hurting my face, please stop.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #322 on: May 24, 2018, 06:57:33 pm »
+4
as if majoring in anything has much to do with intelligence rather than just having a good work ethic and enough will to persist through it

Oh yeah, I agree completely. I absolutely despise the the higher education system, especially in America where pursuing a masters or phd really just means that you've got more time on your hands, and in many cases, more money (from family). Anyone who graduated with any sort of degree deserves a pat on the back, it's just been programmed into my engineering brain to rip on all business majors given the chance.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #323 on: May 24, 2018, 07:02:20 pm »
+3

Jesus F. Christ, you boys make me feel useless like tits on a nun.

Time to chug cold Lidl Perlenbacher and beat my wife so I feel better.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #324 on: May 24, 2018, 08:02:12 pm »
Maybe someone else is as insane as me and will try to reason with you.

You're the only one, kiddo.

Time to chug cold Lidl Perlenbacher and beat my wife so I feel better.

Once you're done with her - send her to me. She'll do good.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #325 on: May 24, 2018, 09:52:10 pm »
You'll be web dev either way unless you're lucky and score somewhat interesting job like working in medical industry or even data science in general.

Thanks for cheering me up in these dark times, Leshma
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #326 on: May 25, 2018, 12:54:12 am »
+1
heh, I work in IT too, I'm smart like lesh and vibe :D

(click to show/hide)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #327 on: May 25, 2018, 05:34:01 am »
Oh yeah, I agree completely. I absolutely despise the the higher education system, especially in America where pursuing a masters or phd really just means that you've got more time on your hands, and in many cases, more money (from family). Anyone who graduated with any sort of degree deserves a pat on the back, it's just been programmed into my engineering brain to rip on all business majors given the chance.

daddy gub'mint won't allow me to ask people about how they feel for money without multiple degrees, fucking american psychological association cartel-lobby backed up by sections of big pharma and the public education complex

or something like that

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 482
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: May 25, 2018, 08:18:33 am »
That's exactly what I put on my LinkedIn page.

I asked you again

Who was paying you??
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened"

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 482
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: May 25, 2018, 10:41:20 am »
I mean if you can't differentiate between marketing and marketing orientation, then there's not much point in bothering explaining anything to you (not like there was in the first place).

Are you talking about yourself?You said marketing has nothing to do with sales.Every post of yours is really GOLDEN.

Because you are really trying hard to prove that sales is not part of marketing.its really insane. ''Selling is the final stage in marketing, which also includes pricing, promotion, place and product (the 4 P's). A marketing department in an organization has the goals of increasing the desirability and value to the customer and increasing the number and engagement of interactions between potential customers and the organization. Achieving this goal may involve the sales team using promotional techniques such as advertising, sales promotion, publicity, and public relations, creating new sales channels, or creating new products (new product development), among other things.''

Just stop kiddo..The most insane part is that you are talking about something that is out of your field!! Why an IT guy is trying to prove that knows anything about marketing. You dont even know what that is you never had a ''marketing'' job in your life. Go to some of the marketing jobs out there and tell me what they will ask you to do.
You remind me myself at 18 . When i thought that marketing was  some classy s***. Well kid is not . Its all about manipulation of the human mind (consumer) create needs , is the most corrupt field of study in the whole f** universe . And when you go deep on it kid and you find out how the came up with those terms who created them and what the top firms are doing. You will understand how f**** up our world is (capitalism).

My question to florian was simple. Did they had any proffesional representation on their team while they were talking about selling ?
How much was the steam money?And if they got any of that money

« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 11:51:10 am by Ras_FrenzYYY »
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened"