Author Topic: Take further action against panos plz  (Read 1500 times)

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
Take further action against panos plz
« on: April 21, 2018, 06:18:33 pm »
+6
Panos is being racist,disrespectful to religion when are you admins gonna mute him?

he said to me : CUNT TURK which broked my desire from forums,i don't know what to say really i feel terribly stressed by such a remark of his.I suggest you take action as soon as you see this.

and then he said ''the pathetic sore cunt '' which made me feel horrible,i don't know if i can continue to my day after these harsh words,i am really feeling sore afterwards this sentence,i feel like if i impregnate

someone now,there wouldn't be child because of my distorted mental condition after his words.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Re: Take further action against panos plz
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2018, 05:40:19 am »
+8
anyone ever think what it'd be like to have an international shitposter's convention? you've really got a diverse crowd- Yuhmaz representing Turkiye, Panos proudly standing for Hellenic tradition, Kadeth the tasmanian devil, elevated-beyond-nationality Smoothrich, soviet MKULTRA'd Leshma

i think it would be really neat
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2018, 06:02:57 am »
+2
Im glad to back Penos, the UK fully supports Panos and we denounce Armenian hating, goat fucking, kurd killing, idiots' no matter where in turkey they spawn,  :D :D
Turtles

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2018, 10:17:44 am »
+4
Panos is being racist,disrespectful to religion when are you admins gonna mute him?

he said to me : CUNT TURK which broked my desire from forums,i don't know what to say really i feel terribly stressed by such a remark of his.I suggest you take action as soon as you see this.

and then he said ''the pathetic sore cunt '' which made me feel horrible,i don't know if i can continue to my day after these harsh words,i am really feeling sore afterwards this sentence,i feel like if i impregnate

someone now,there wouldn't be child because of my distorted mental condition after his words.

Consider this a warning. Don't make fun of Panos' eTourette Syndrome. This condition is giving him a hard time and making fun of it is unacceptable. Check your priviledge, ableist.

Offline Nickleback

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2018, 05:18:44 pm »
+2
ableist.

what ,we need to monthly check admin team if their head works straight

Offline Nickleback

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2018, 04:58:12 pm »
+2
It is the firm view of this government, in the face of overwhelming evidence from our ally Panos, that Yumaz is at this moment a CUNT TURK

Why u are here again omg i thought white thrashes were out

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2018, 07:16:36 pm »
+1
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.