Author Topic: 0.5.3.0: Reset without Regrets  (Read 19022 times)

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
Re: 0.5.3.0: Reset without Regrets
« Reply #150 on: March 16, 2018, 08:57:46 pm »
they dont nerf everything constantly if thats what you mean

No, that's not what I mean.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline illogical

• Baron
  • Renown: 100
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • 100 Ping User
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Union, Teutonic Order
  • Game nicks: T_Yakety_Sax_savesiege
« Reply #151 on: March 19, 2018, 08:02:28 pm »
Go add new crossbows and bolts)
#savesiege

Offline War_Ferret

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 31, 2018, 10:17:26 pm »
Aww fuck it, you decreased effective archery wpf again. I didn't notice earlier, because I haven't been playing archer for some time. Very convincing how you want to improve hybrid builds.

Offline RD_Professor

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • goon
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 01, 2018, 06:03:51 am »
+4
definitely did that, even though the game hasn't been patched in two weeks. i sent out a virus instead to change your local copies to decrease effective wpf
shoot me on discord or real life

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 01, 2018, 06:20:41 am »
+1
definitely did that, even though the game hasn't been patched in two weeks. i sent out a virus instead to change your local copies to decrease effective wpf
No wonder why my AV program quaranteened my crpg installation a few days ago and was a headache to figure out how to restore it again.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #155 on: April 01, 2018, 03:34:39 pm »
my anti virus always tried to delete crpg.. xD I always had to turn it off to start crpg xD but then I uninstalled it  :mrgreen:

Offline War_Ferret

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 01, 2018, 08:18:30 pm »
Maybe not intentionally but accidentally while checking emails or something. How's the equipment box bug fixing going? Is it a "priority"?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 08:31:58 pm by War_Ferret »

Offline RD_Professor

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • goon
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 01, 2018, 10:53:59 pm »
+1
Maybe not intentionally but accidentally while checking emails or something. How's the equipment box bug fixing going? Is it a "priority"?
that bug is a bitch. considering that normal equipment loads fine, there is no apparent reason that equip box equipment shouldn't. but for some reason it just doesn't work. so, i'm going to clean out the item & database of all the unused/failed weapons, which might be contributing to the issue. and that will be very unpleasant, considering that deleting and reconstructing that database will also require the item ownership of players and strat heroes to be remapped as well.

right now equipment box and pseudonyms are nearly only thing i'm concerned with. the only other thing planned at the moment is adding zimke/weren items when they get stats, which is easy to do. but i want to wait on that until the equip box bug is fixed, since adding more items just exacerbates the issue.

actually, i might temporarily remove all recolorings of armors (will do it in a way so that players don't lose access to loomed items, and return them once bug is fixed). given that the bug gets worse when new items are added, removing them up to a point ought to 'fix' it.
shoot me on discord or real life

Offline War_Ferret

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 02, 2018, 02:11:40 am »
Without having any clue what the code looks like... wouldn't it seem that there are 2 different enumeration/ID systems at work of which 1 is up to date and the other is referenced by the box script and got overlooked, so it's lacking the new items, which causes corrupted IDs from the first deviating entry (-> inserted item)? I know this is trivial, but that would be the apparent reason I'd be looking for.