Author Topic: Ban Tybalt_von_Krems  (Read 1410 times)

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
Ban Tybalt_von_Krems
« on: February 01, 2018, 09:01:13 pm »
Hello. I never created threads about banning trolls from Krems (which I regret) and now I've decided to make one.

1. Name of your character involved: Merc_DaveUKR
2. Name of offending character(s): Tybalt_von_Krems
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: EU1, ~20:00 today (server time)
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after: This guy and some other Krems decided to do their usual bullshit troll stuff (unlike many other Krems who are playing fine these days). First of all - they were hugging one of our enemies, not letting others kill it, teamhitting and nudging when we tried to kill. After I actually killed the guy - Tybalt kept teamhitting me, even on the next map.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did: because he's a trolling idiot. This behavior should be prevented.
6. Multiple Screenshots:
(click to show/hide)
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened:

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
Re: Ban Tybalt_von_Krems
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 09:09:40 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

damn, look at all these other krems bro

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 09:20:35 pm »

damn, look at all these other krems bro

Thrower was trying to kill, he is not involved in your stuff. And speaking about other Krems I didn't mean that particular screenshot, learn to read.

All the troll stuff that your clan does (including FIN) should be stopped forever. Starting from voice chat spamming, delaying, hugging, teamhitting and all the other bullshit that you do.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 09:43:44 pm »
Ayanoob tried to kill him for about 5 seconds before he joined in on it  :)

All the troll stuff that your clan does (including FIN) should be stopped forever. Starting from voice chat spamming, delaying, hugging, teamhitting and all the other bullshit that you do.

totally  :)

After I actually killed the guy - Tybalt kept teamhitting me, even on the next map.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did: because he's a trolling idiot. This behavior should be prevented.

lol you make it sound like I actively give a shit about you, any nudges after the maybe 2 directly after is purely coincidental. Gay nerd  :)

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 08:31:20 am »
NO update , lied the epic , balance ?
keep mention about the deve is working but whats the result? just same like other early access bgame excited at the beginning then shit at last.
The players are getting lesser and lesser, soon most the palyer forgot about this game.fuck this developer.

EDIT:
"All the troll stuff that your clan does (including FIN) should be stopped forever. Starting from voice chat spamming, delaying, hugging, teamhitting and all the other bullshit that you do."

Voice chat spamming: Not against the rules, press QMV and stop being a baby.
Hugging: Also not against the rules, hugging people isn't breaking any rules lmfao, I hug people all the time.
Delaying: Delaying only comes into effect when flags are bugged, you can't delay if there is another way to win the game. Simple. So your argument for the most part has nothing solid standing behind it as 95% of the time flags are working fine.
Teamhitting: Krems don't usually teamhit people, but really depends on the context, if by "teamhit" you mean some Krems guy nudged you a couple times then you really are reaching with that one.

The pictures here don't really tell much of a story and your story doesn't even really make much sense, you killed some guy that Tybalt was pissing around with and he nudged you a bit? Big deal lol.

Basically all 4 things that you mentioned are against the rules. Here's the link if you forgot server rules http://forum.melee.org/announcements/official-server-rules/ If someone randomly nudged me or even teamhit - I would not create a thread apparently. But repeatedly nudging me when I reload crossbow/aim that leads to me dropping on the ground is a called griefing.

Even you sending messages in this thread is against the rules. So please.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2018, 01:14:36 pm »
Basically all 4 things that you mentioned are against the rules. Here's the link if you forgot server rules http://forum.melee.org/announcements/official-server-rules/ If someone randomly nudged me or even teamhit - I would not create a thread apparently. But repeatedly nudging me when I reload crossbow/aim that leads to me dropping on the ground is a called griefing.

Even you sending messages in this thread is against the rules. So please.

Fair enough, I'll concede that the delaying part is wrong.
Forgot you played Xbow, if it was whilst you were reloading then fair enough - But don't try to misrepresent it as teamwounding when it is not teamwounding, it's griefing.
The other load however are still perfectly rule friendly, voice chat spam is something Krems have done for ages, and you know why we're never banned for doing it? Because it's not against any rules. Don't like voice chat spam? Press QMV and you'll never hear it ever again. Hugging still isn't against the rules either.

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2018, 02:23:11 pm »
Multiple bans on record already. Please avoid breaking the rules again in the future Tybalt. 6 hour Ban.

Additionally no spam/unrelated posting in the ban thread section. You've been warned.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2018, 03:28:33 pm »
Ban reduced at the request of complainant.