Author Topic: Travel thread  (Read 358 times)

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
Travel thread
« on: January 31, 2018, 09:09:52 am »
+3
I had this idea for some time now. I thought that even though most of us are nerds who fart in their couches all day long some dare to travel as well. Idea is simple we share our experience about visiting some countries or certain places and give tips to each other, if needed provide some helpful tips or any other help. I wills tart as i plan to go to Czech republic with my gf this summer approximately in august  so i would like to gather some info from locals about places best to visit and most fun shit to do.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 04:35:11 pm by Latvian »
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
Re: Travel thread
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 12:12:06 am »
+6
I just came back home from California and it was full of Mexicans and homosexuals, never go there.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 12:14:59 am »
+3
I went to California when I was about 9 years old with my family. Saw two guys making out on a park bench im San Francisco and it was something. An Asian girl stole my hat at fisherman's wharf while I was playing video games at the arcade. I also threw up in Billy Idol's yard in L.A. because I ate some bad shrimp. Good times.

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 12:21:54 am »
Pretty sure we had such a thread before already?  Kalam posted one iirc, or at least, posted in it...

here, found it, maybe theres something of interest for you

http://forum.melee.org/general-off-topic/kalam-in-eu/msg1195530/#msg1195530
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 01:14:07 am by Cassi »
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 12:35:51 am »
+1
I went to California when I was about 9 years old with my family. Saw two guys making out on a park bench im San Francisco and it was something. An Asian girl stole my hat at fisherman's wharf while I was playing video games at the arcade. I also threw up in Billy Idol's yard in L.A. because I ate some bad shrimp. Good times.
A previous time that I was in California, back when I was in high school, an Asian girl nearly stole my virginity and got me to smoke weed. She probably had diseases like most valley girls do, I dodged a bullet for sure. I was there for a pre-law school camp kind of thing so we were doing mock trials in some courthouse in San Francisco, and I kid you not this courthouse was covered in rainbow spotlights for the town 'pride' parade. Every time I'm in California it's always gays and Mexicans 24/7.

Hated the wharf, was full of fat tourists and overpriced shit.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.