• cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan EZ kills
  • Game nicks: niluK_the_Annoying aka EZ
Stones
« on: January 23, 2018, 12:00:30 am »
+5
Can I first get an answer what mentally challanged dipshit nerfed stones so I can report him and secondly why in the first place are they nerfed !?!?

It's not like half the server is using stones, more like half of them are archers/xbows and you nerf stones !? This is some deep ascended level of retardation
Quote from: Melee Gaming
Protemus, You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section also for personal attacks with disgusting insults on the forums. Chill out and enjoy the game. Regards, cRPG Team

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 935
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: Stones
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 12:12:17 am »
Actually stones are excellent anti archer weapon. Buff them to 20 blunt and witness how both archers and their armored twohanded brethren squeal like little pigs.

There was a time, long ago, when both archers and plated bundle of stickss were OP. So developers/balancers decided to buff throwers to the point where throwing was only viable  profession for about a month. You could be the worst thrower possible and still kill anyone who wasn't a thrower with such easy. It was fun being a thrower back then.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 12:20:42 am »
+20
Frankly I am incredibly happy that stones were nerfed into utter oblivion. That particular brand of ass cancer has needed to go for a long time.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 12:23:16 am »
+5
clearly you have never played in na1

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 12:29:27 am »
+8
Can I first get an answer what mentally challanged dipshit nerfed stones so I can report him and secondly why in the first place are they nerfed !?!?

It's not like half the server is using stones, more like half of them are archers/xbows and you nerf stones !? This is some deep ascended level of retardation

"There are other, more sensitive balance issues at hand, why was an obvious change that was needed made!?! I want to kill people in plate armor by throwing rocks"

t. your thread
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2018, 12:32:26 am »
+1
also this assumes that the balance team isnt working on anything else. Nerfing rocks took about 2 seconds to do, balancing all the ranged classes is something that takes a bit more finesse.

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 270
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2018, 12:39:04 am »
More like "let's ignore the real mod-killer and nerf something random so we can pretend we work at something and we're active"
Protemus, You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section also for personal attacks with disgusting insults on the forums. Chill out and enjoy the game. Regards, cRPG Team

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 270
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2018, 12:40:08 am »

Offline gallonigher

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Gallonigher
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2018, 12:43:07 am »
+22
Oh btw noone cares about NA, dead server don't even mention it you're not important at all.

Pretty much the only people still working on this mod are located in NA.  Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2018, 12:43:19 am »
+1
I mean professor took a step in the right direction. Dude has to do all the coding and nonsense by himself. What a mess that must be...

He has a team of "item balancers" who havent done shit as far as any of us can tell. So professor decided that a harmless way to make shields more viable was to decrease the difficulty across the board by one. This will help a little bit and doesn't really affect balance too much.

However, if these so called "item balancers" actually did something and gave the data to professor maybe we could see actual nerfs and buffs that the mod desperately needs. However, most of them are just shit posters and meme kids so nothing drastic will be done in the near future.

Offline RD_Professor

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • goon
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2018, 12:45:09 am »
+10
probably some stupid deve
shoot me on discord or real life

Offline Bob_Ross

• Earl
  • Renown: 394
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Church of PEPE
  • Game nicks: Pope_Thunnus_Obesus_of_PEPE Explosion_of_Tuna Sultan_Tuna_bin_Salmon
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2018, 12:50:26 am »
+3
Friendship is like wetting your pants: everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth.

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2018, 01:02:55 am »
+3
I mean professor took a step in the right direction. Dude has to do all the coding and nonsense by himself. What a mess that must be...

He has a team of "item balancers" who havent done shit as far as any of us can tell. So professor decided that a harmless way to make shields more viable was to decrease the difficulty across the board by one. This will help a little bit and doesn't really affect balance too much.

However, if these so called "item balancers" actually did something and gave the data to professor maybe we could see actual nerfs and buffs that the mod desperately needs. However, most of them are just shit posters and meme kids so nothing drastic will be done in the near future.

jokes on you that idea was desires

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2018, 01:10:18 am »
+1
jokes on you that idea was desires

dude why u always bullying me?

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2018, 01:13:41 am »
+3
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die