Author Topic: ban ser arn of acre  (Read 685 times)

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
ban ser arn of acre
« on: January 10, 2018, 05:29:10 am »
1. Name of your character involved: assington_the_cuninglinguist

2. Name of offending character(s): ser_arn_of_acre or some gay rp shit

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: tuesday evening the 9th

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. : well this guy was being a real loudmouth in the server a couple days ago and ever since then sugarbiggums and i have been using our cunninglingus 2 put this kid in his place since he's really not funny and we are really witty so he clearly doesn't like us. he keeps challening me 2 1v1's even though he couldn't touch me if his life literally depended on it, or the wife of his mommy and daddy and sister and pet dog either.

ANYWAY, this evening (tuesday) he has been consistently hitting me in groupfights and shooting me at spawn with his xbow. in the groupfights i know it wasn't an accident as he was literally behind me spamming me, hitting me several times perpetually, later he shot me in the head with an xbow

5. Why you think the offender did what he did: some people arent born with the natural gifts of others and have to take it out somehow am i right?

6. Multiple Screenshots
(click to show/hide)

7. Names of players that can witness what happened.
all of NA thats been playing lately can vouch for this man's belligerence and bad jokes
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 05:45:47 am by bensai »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: ban ser arn of acre
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 06:15:37 am »
assington intentionally tw'd me its in the logs

in all seriousness this guy has been shooting klaus in the head for a couple maps needs a timeout but probably wont cuz he's in acre

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Re: ban ser arn of acre
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 06:21:56 am »
That kind of frequency is pretty hard to pull of accidentally. Arn please refrain from teamhitting until the end of the round. You have no bans on your record at all, so this will be a brief 2 hour ban.

Also assington maybe lay off people a little in chat and they won't teamkill you.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login