Author Topic: ok the guy who ban threaded me intentionally knocked over verde cortina  (Read 990 times)

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
verde cortina was aiming his crossbow and that bundle of sticks fucking nudged him so he fell

i hit him 3 times with a fucking wooden stick to teach him a lesson that fucking asshole should be banned too no one beats my niggas you only got half the fucking story and banned me you fucking pussies

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
In fact he did this right as the enemy was coming to verde cortina

so i fucking hit him to slow him down so verde cortina could get away

i told him i would post in the ban thread and own up to my crime but this bundle of sticks didnt even mention that part did he and you ban me before i can even say my peace you really are fucking bundle of stickss

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
It's even in the screen shot he posted you f ucking retards jesus christ you stupid retard fucks toilet users real mother fuckers like me poop in the streets

we outta here

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
And really making a ban thread over that WHO IS THIS GUY calling me a troll when he nudges down a teammate so they die and then i counter troll him and he dies what a fucking PUSSY making a ban thread OVER THIS

shout out to sparvibundle of sticks for closing the thread before i can even give my half of the story you fucking CUNT

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Yea you bundle of stickss have no sense of fairness and you wont even do anything about voncrow the piece of shit

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Cikel it was a 10 minute ban. Go get some curry or something fuck.

leaving this open so onurb can give his opinion.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 01:51:35 am by Sparvico »
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
And then you say some racist ass shit you fucking asshole bald piece of shit lmao

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
so youre gonna ban me for something and not ban the other guy for the exact same thing thats real classy sparvico i thought without all that hair you would be able to think clearer or something

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Yea you a bitch sparvico always has been thats why you lick feet and pay 20 dollars a pop for some dirty ass feet to lick on

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Re: ok the guy who ban threaded me intentionally knocked over verde cortina
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2018, 05:57:27 am »
You have yet to provide any sort of proof that onurb, the victim in question, had any problem with Voncrow nudging him. In fact in the server Onurb said he didn't really remember it happening, which probably means it was a case of two people messing around in a way that didn't bother anyone. A situation which you decided to escalate to the point where Voncrow became bothered enough to put up a thread about it.

It is technically against the rules to team wound in any way (except at the end of the round) this is obviously not absolutely enforceable in NA because of the community culture. Therefor we enforce team-hitting such as this (mid-round fuckery) based upon several factors.
1. How much did it negatively impact your ream?
2. Did the victim of the team-hitting have a problem with it?
3. How many times in the last several hours has the instigator negatively impacted their team with this type of action.

So for Voncrow nudging Onurb and breaking his reload:
1. Minor negative impact from Onurb possible missing a shot he could have taken had he been reloaded.
2. Unclear if the Victim had a problem with it but unlikely based on context.
3. Probably 0 times.

For you team-hitting Voncrow:
1. Minor negative impact on team because Voncrow died from it without being able to effectively fight the enemy.
2. Clear that Victim did have a problem with.
3. Probably very few times, likely 0.

Now the truth is neither situation is deserving of a real ban, which is precisely why you did not receive an actual ban Cikel, but rather a short time out to serve as a record on the website of the incident. If Onurb would like to file a similar complaint as Voncrow than number 2 in that situation will change and Voncrow will also receive a short 10 minute warning ban.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login