Author Topic: my retort volume 2  (Read 833 times)

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
my retort volume 2
« on: December 31, 2017, 10:20:51 pm »
significant megalomania, lack of empathy, ad hominems, victim blaming, deriding a "progressive movement" in america to stop people saying friend and bundle of sticks as ignorant, proudly talking about freedom of speech and business master's yet not realizing he is playing on a private server with a specific code of conduct he is violating, making the argument that going to a burger king and yelling MAKE A DELICIOUS MOTHERFUCKING WHOPPER YOU LAZY friend bundle of sticks to get better than expected lunch would be patriotic, undertones of legitimate misogyny, homophobia, and racism in every sentence

a+ would unban for entertaining essay, but as a mission statement on the life and times of spookisland and a personal philosophy it is hilariously awful

im more progressive than u could ever imagine. you think that because i possess an infinitely large vocabulary yet i often elect to use pejorative terms for entertainment purposes among my private convocation, despite all members of said convocation being divorced from all potentially insulted groups, that i am thereby a racist, homophobe, misogynistic chauvinist contrary to me having kissed over a dozen boys in my life, dated TWO astonishingly beautiful black american women who called ME the N word (thereby allowing me to say it), and even been called the most stereotype-breaking (having broken BAD stereotypes) american ever to have been encountered by the denizens of the dozens of non american countries i have traveled to in my life???? you like that huh??

if u EVER want back into my teamspeak 2 enjoy the fun filled company of me and sugar along with the heated debates that end up with u SCREAMING at me because of my infallible logic then i expect an apology for ur fucking actions little man. u think i havent seen u double spawn before?? huh??? u think i dont remember all those times a couple weeks ago where u kept tking sugar at spawn because he was putting the battalion flag in ur face during melee??? just because u cozy up to the hierarchy doesnt mean u are safe from me u SNAKE

I'm sorry assington but this is the third ban this week, and at a time when myself and the other admins have never been more lenient with rule breaking. There is a point however when the line is crossed. You need a break. Go out to eat, read a book, talk a walk, whatever. We are actually very likely this time to still be here when your 3 days are up.

(click to show/hide)

youre not sorry. nothing gives u more satisfaction in this world than exercising ur bottled up crpg admin powers on someone who outplays ur cav build on NA1 daily. as for leniency, james banned me for 2 hours on CHRISTMAS DAY for brocoding albus just because he was suffering from a situational temper after being killed. ur guys' line is a little close 2 the starting mark for me!! and how dare u tell me to go eat or read a book or take a walk. HOW DARE YOU. do u not think i just finished a semester of rigorous college academia and athletics??? do u not think i eat 4200 calories a day and work out for 2 hours every day and enjoy my full head of beautiful wavy auburn hair?

when i get unbanned dont think 4 one second that i wont seek revenge to kill u all with underpowered swashbuckler build and spew INFINITE amounts of vitriol for this.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
Re: my retort volume 2
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 10:23:45 pm »
YOU CANT CONTAIN ME YOU CANT LOCK ME UP U CANT SHOOT ME BECAUSE IM NOT A PERSON IM NOT A TROLL IM NOT A MONSTER LIKE U ALL

IM AN IDEA AND IDEAS R UNSTOPPABLE

EVERYONE WILL BE AN ASS SOMEDAY

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Re: my retort volume 2
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 10:47:04 pm »

Also please direct all further reply to my admin feedback thread:  http://forum.melee.org/game-admin-feedback/(na)-sparvico/
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 10:53:36 pm by Sparvico »
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"