Author Topic: Why am I banned (Eques_Kaskar)  (Read 10982 times)

Offline Tomoenage

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Why am I banned (Eques_Kaskar)
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2017, 09:44:54 pm »
Don´t ban him for that. It´s not even against the rules claiming the clan leadership and taking the gold out of the bank. I mean it´s nothing good aout it but perma ban? Did you even warn him before or something like that? Let him invest the gold back to the bank and everything is fine again. Probably ban him but not for more than a month. The community in Warband and further Bannerlords (If it´s ever realeased.....) shall grow and not shrink. Ban ppl for something serious like heavy insults or ruining fun in general for example teamkilling but not for this that didn´t even hurt someone probably .... just only the clanmembers that want their gold back. Just let him pay it back and that´s it I would say.

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2017, 09:49:23 pm »
From my side I can only tell that you all have interesting points about the PU incident, but for me using any kind of hack or bot practically automatically leads to a long temporary ban. I mean, light use of a useless leeching bot is something you can talk about but... the Peasant United thing was just the straw that broke the camels back.

I am not a fan of the essay thingy but he should indeed write an essay if he is so yearning about cRPG.

Current situation looks like this: guy didnt even come back properly to the game and I didnt see him ingame once but he already managed to egoistically loot 10 million from the most solidary clan for his own amusement and the first thing he does ingame is giving run to his new leeching bot. (on 2 accounts)

Not convinced, sorry.

Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2017, 10:02:56 pm »
Don't go like "it's not against the rules." It is. The common sense rule is there for a reason, it's not a "de jure" rule, and it means if you act like a dick, you will pay for it. It is not uncommon that people got banned for being dicks, and botting and emptying the bank of the new player faction? That's right, it's MEGA dick moves in a row. If throwing tantrum on the forum can get you banned, if spoiling Star Wars movies can get you banned, if kicking everyone from a clan can get you banned, then this will definitely get you banned.

Offline Man of Steel

• Earl
  • Renown: 368
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Linux, Traitor
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2017, 10:04:38 pm »
Let's give him a chance again.
If he regreds what he did, unban him, or maybe lower the ban time.
I mean the Gold is back in the bank. I dont know if there are any other bad things he did before, but this is not worth a perma ban.
(my opinion)
For fuck sake Linux, fix your signature.

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2017, 11:06:13 pm »
Yea, btw applying people like Kratos and Cassi to do admins job when the mod was dying and keeping them after the game has been revived correlates with the "common sense" just perfect :lol:

Go on, I wonder what did all of you have said if it was not about the PU clan, but rather about some let's say "hated" one, like Grey Order or Amox :?:
So is this guy guilty that no_rules fell in love with OKaM so much that he completely forgot about his clan, right? Or is it his fault that the other PU co-leaders gave no fuck about it either? Fucking lol at all this shit. This new admins team is so much hilarious, thanks for providing some good entertament with making them admins, Uther. Pls apply somebody like RiP or Panos too, they won't make things worse :mrgreen:

guy didnt even come back properly to the game and I didnt see him ingame once but he already managed to egoistically loot 10 million from the most solidary clan for his own amusement and the first thing he does ingame is giving run to his new leeching bot. (on 2 accounts)

Not convinced, sorry.
Go fuck yourself, retard. You are litteraly was one of the Peasant United clan co-leaders. Who's fault again that you gave no fuck about saving the clan's money or keeping the banner slot at least? "Most solidary clan" my ass :mrgreen:
And anyway, if you are going to ban him for the scamming with bots, AGAIN why you are STEALING from him HIS money that he got from the PU bank WITHOUT BREAKING ANY FUCKING RULE. Fucking lol :lol:
Leave his money on his account and ban it. Where's your justice, huh? Ah, you prefer to use crappy excuses like "Oh noes, I never saw him ingame, so he must be a bad guy cus he don't want to play this game in a way I want it from him". That's a plain bias, you fuck. Leave his money on his acc and essay ban him for bot-scamming, if you feel like the kind of botting he did should be punished this way.
(click to show/hide)
Don't go like "it's not against the rules." It is. The common sense rule is there for a reason, it's not a "de jure" rule, and it means if you act like a dick, you will pay for it.
hooley-moley, look who's talking. so, banning Pandor without consulting with the other admins, which lead to unbanning him in the end, or renaming Yuhmaz's forum account to something humaliating without permission again is fine, and not being a dick. Okay, go on, speak some more, mr. Good Admin :mrgreen:
If throwing tantrum on the forum can get you banned, if spoiling Star Wars movies can get you banned, if kicking everyone from a clan can get you banned, then this will definitely get you banned.
aaaaaaaahahaha fucking lol :lol: Are you're even seroius with this shit? You are telling me that you're fine with banning people for spoiling Star Wars movies and use it as ecxuse for this case? It's just like a court's judge would say something: "Come on guys, in the end Sacco and Vanzetti got sentenced to electric chair for no reason, so why I can't send this random guy to the prison just because I can".

I don't really give a damn about that guy, tbh, but this is just way beyond hilarious. Make more admins like that, Uther, please :)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 01:40:33 am by Porthos »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2017, 11:21:03 pm »
If throwing tantrum on the forum can get you banned, if spoiling Star Wars movies can get you banned, if kicking everyone from a clan can get you banned, then this will definitely get you banned.

lol'd

Maybe ease up on punishment for stuff that isn't directly hurtful to other peoples gameplay experience.

Offline Krabat[Bruno]

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: European Confederation
  • Game nicks: Hektor/Krabat
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2017, 11:22:39 pm »
Don't go like "it's not against the rules." It is.
you took out the money from The Peasants United clan bank, which is not outright forbidden and I can understand why you did that

Ehm so what is it now ? Forbidden or not ? Guys you need unify and create Rules everyone understands. And not special rules for every single case!

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2017, 11:33:21 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2017, 11:35:37 pm »
lol'd

Maybe ease up on punishment for stuff that isn't directly hurtful to other peoples gameplay experience.

Would expect this statement from a dirty thieving swede, you already stole like 15 million from our krems bank. Just die already

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2017, 11:44:57 pm »
report me retard

Offline Tomayus

• Noble
  • Renown: 19
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2017, 11:54:59 pm »
I don't know why Kaskar should be banned for taking the clan money. There isn't something written in the rules, that would forbid it. 'Common sense' is such a blurry term it doesn't explain anything. In my opinion that term is just for admins there, who run out of good arguments.
For the botting: If I understood right, he already got a punishment, and is banned from NA servers anyway. So there is no need to discuss this thing.
My opinion: undo his global ban, but let the NA ban consist.

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2017, 12:00:37 am »
Keep him banned. The mod has players now, keeping a botting/money-stealing douchebag has no advantages whatsoever. Or if you really want to unban him, make him bear some humiliating title that he can't remove manually. Robbing a clan bank is something already, robbing the bank of a clan meant to help new players is just a whole new level of being a dick.

Offline Krabat[Bruno]

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2017, 12:12:28 am »
Keep him banned. The mod has players now, keeping a botting/money-stealing douchebag has no advantages whatsoever. Or if you really want to unban him, make him bear some humiliating title that he can't remove manually. Robbing a clan bank is something already, robbing the bank of a clan meant to help new players is just a whole new level of being a dick.

The admins did not message Kaskar! They did not ask what he was going to do with it. Kaskar took it and we dont know what he was going to do with it (He told me he was going to buy stuff for the armoury but if you belife or not its your choise ) But what would have happen if he wouldn t take it ? I belife nobody would care and it would have stayed there for ever and not help the New players at all !

Offline Krabat[Bruno]

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2017, 12:27:03 am »
In dubio pro reo

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 825
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DoV
  • Game nicks: Dupre, Sentri
  • IRC nick: Nashringa
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2017, 12:53:26 am »
I've already had to deal with this in the past, http://forum.melee.org/general-discussion/some-dude-has-claimed-peasants-united-and-stole-all-the-money/msg1243332/#msg1243332. Peasants United is there to help new players and has always been admin backed.

I don't understand why you guys are trying to argue against this punishment. None of the admins will budge to unban his account, but he can still play. Tell him to go buy a new cd key. If he's caught botting again, it will be an IP ban next and he won't be able to ever play(he can keep trying to log in using vpn etc but i'll just keep banning him).
Steam: ajkretchmer