Poll

freedom?

да
35 (72.9%)
no
13 (27.1%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: free zottlmarsch  (Read 10799 times)

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
Re: free zottlmarsch
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2017, 11:36:28 pm »
+2
i heard here in texas that there was a drunk driver that hit another vehicle and killed a guys only 2 sons

the guy killed the drunk driver in a fit of grief driven rage and he was never prosecuted

in germany you dont get punished for the first few punches,  but killing - guess that only goes thru in texas o0
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2017, 11:37:25 pm »
+1
i heard here in texas that there was a drunk driver that hit another vehicle and killed a guys only 2 sons

the guy killed the drunk driver in a fit of grief driven rage and he was never prosecuted
Murricans...

*facepalm*
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2017, 04:26:22 am »
+1
in germany you dont get punished for the first few punches,  but killing - guess that only goes thru in texas o0

>punches

he got out of the truck and shot the guy

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2017, 04:49:20 am »
+1
>punches

he got out of the truck and shot the guy

ah wait,  if it happend like that,  it might even go through in germany.  on the other hand he wouldnt have a gun in the first place here,  so it wouldnt happen anyway
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2017, 05:13:33 am »
why Zott is banned?

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2017, 08:15:28 am »
+2
why Zott is banned?

Because while making good points in an argument against the so-called "developer" and got asked "if he has any looms" to see if his arguments are valid. Because obviously, otherwise they are irrelevant! So he said he sold them, in a troll manner, that every 5 year old child could understand that it wasn't a "confession" , but our supreme overlord, the savior of cRPG, saw that as an opportunity to win an argument which he otherwise can't, and banned him in the middle of the talk. He didn't even ban him in-game. He thought he did a good job, but now everyone thinks he is more retarded.

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2017, 02:46:35 pm »
On the one hand, openly telling that you sold 35 heirloomed items for cash without adding a smiley or any obvious hint of sarcasm isn't the smartest move
on the other hand, it happened a long time ago, it doesn't have that much of an impact on today's playerbase and the mod is currently going through some changes anyways

A warning would have been enough, at least to show that selling LP is still not allowed and rules may be loosened atm, but not abolished

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2017, 03:04:40 pm »
+1
Maybe because it's not sarcasm and there's clear evidence that he had 35 transactions during a span of 7 days where he traded away his 35 looms for 1 gold each to 2 different accounts? A 10 minute check in the marketplace tab confirmed it. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes?

Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2017, 03:09:17 pm »
+5
okay fuck

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2017, 03:16:19 pm »
+6
Dont bother about it guys, the Krems brothers made hundreds of euros (srs) out of a few shitty trades from looms they have even partially stolen and "lent", some mercs retards payed hordes of money for them and can now enjoy a list of purple texted item names every time they check the website while the Krems brothers enjoyed a few days flight' to the Gran Ganaria Islands with family.

Stop wasting your time on this issue, if this is the hottest topic currently this mod is doomed to stay dead for eternity and even longer.

The fucks both Krems cunts do give about cRPG currently literally broke through the ceiling, up the next room, through the roof, straight into atmosphere, into space and into a worm hole, out into darkness where the void lives and can finally be found at the place where God and H1tler play chess and a boat swimming on the amount of tears of all the haters, at the origin of the time back when god originally made the most liquid fart we know as the universe

« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 03:42:22 pm by Cassi »
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2017, 05:22:09 pm »
+2
it is signed.

I can only approved.

#freezottl

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline The Last Ironside REDGAR

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
  • For the glory of the House.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: REDGAR_The_Bloodthirsty, The_Last_Ironside_REDGAR
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2017, 08:45:35 pm »
+4
So these new devs permaban people because they said they sold looms for cash, and have a few transactions where they gave them away (coulda been for free, ain't illegal to give gifts here) and yet they've got a dev who actually offers money up for looms? Nice.

#Neverforget

http://forum.melee.org/diplomacy/this-is-not-fair/msg1176570/#msg1176570

Deliver prosperity to your people, honor to your House, glorious victory to your men, and sorrow to your enemies.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2017, 08:49:19 pm »
+2
So these new devs permaban people because they said they sold looms for cash, and have a few transactions where they gave them away (coulda been for free, ain't illegal to give gifts here) and yet they've got a dev who actually offers money up for looms? Nice.

#Neverforget

inb4 permaban
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2017, 09:28:44 pm »

#Neverforget

Ban he
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2017, 10:31:33 pm »
+4

#Neverforget

Doesn't really look like the story you told us James, but then again, Havelle couldn't really tell us much before you decided to perma ban him right? LMAO

To summarize:

James argues against Oberyn and Zottl regarding whether we should wipe or not. His own stupidity humiliates himself and he gets triggered, decides to PERMABAN zottl when he says he sold looms years ago. This in a time of a very dead mod, mind you. Would he have done the same to someone that had not upset him? No, it's very clear that he did it because Zottl made him uncomfortable.

There's "proof" on the market that Zottl gave away looms for nothing. It might as well have been a gift but for the sake of the discussion, let's assume he sold looms, let me explain why permanently banning him is wrong.

(click to show/hide)

Selling goods in cRPG MIGHT lead to the suspension of your account. In this time, when there's 15 people on at peak time, should admins enforce the rules as strict as possible, especially when it's a harmless offence done years ago, when even the admin that banned him have done so himself? I don't think so. Here's the funny part, Zottl isn't even banned ingame, that's where you should be banned if anything. If you get banned in the game, here's what should happen: You get banned, your forum account absolutely does NOT get banned, because here is where you come to protest your ban or make an essay, explaining that you've learnt your lesson etc. Retroactively banning for a minor offence is plain stupid. Not that selling looms is even the real reason James decided to ban him, ofcourse.

To continue, James banned Zottl of course, then Havelle claims he has screens of James buying his looms. James getting nervous, gives a different side of the story, claiming it was to "help Havelle buy wine". He then quickly perma bans Havelle from the forum, before Havelle has any chance to refute this claim. The "reason" for this was because he's banned ingame. Like I explained earlier, you don't get banned on the forums, I don't believe that has ever happened except maybe once when cmp got really triggered way back. Regardless, this screenshot from 2015 shows that it didn't went down as James claimed it did.

(click to show/hide)

People obviously got outraged, because this is all absurd and we all realise this is uncalled for and that James is simply a massive hypocrite that acts in his own best rather then cRPGs. He doesn't want people like Oberyn, zottl or myself that are "mean". Oberyn got triggered because of James bullshit, understandable and left the forum, most of you probably missed it since Uther removed that post among others.

Unban zottl and havelle from the forum, replace yourself as "community manager" with someone likeable that half the community doesn't think is a fucking retard and maybe you can revive the mod. I'd love to play cRPG again, Zottl aswell! But the current frustration is unbearable.

Did I miss anything?