Author Topic: [BAN] Hospitaller_Louis_MVI  (Read 836 times)

Offline PieParadox

• Count
  • Renown: 219
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PieParadox
[BAN] Hospitaller_Louis_MVI
« on: May 31, 2011, 04:12:00 am »
This guy kept delaying the rounds until the round drawed. He did this twice in a row so far. He was also talking trash to the rest of the server and taunting them. I will hopefully post a screenshot later but hopefully some people will step up and support me.

I guess he shouldn't really be banned but just keep an eye on him so he can be banned next time :D

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

5 minutes later Hospitaller_DarkWulf came and banned Galgaroth for tking the delayer
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 04:32:08 am by PieParadox »

Offline Galgorth

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [BAN] Hospitaller_Louis_MVI
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 04:17:35 am »
I tked him because no admins were on to prevent him from delaying. I was then banned from the server. Please unban me and moderate your server better.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 04:18:46 am by Galgorth »

Offline Darkwulf

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • Crusader
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 04:42:40 am »
If you guys have a problem with a player when no admins are on.  Come into the Hospitaller TS and tell someone you are having a problem with "said" player.  An admin if on will come in and watch to see what is going on so he can take action.

Louie came in and said he had a problem being tked 4 rounds in a row because people accused him of delaying the rounds.  If that is the case then someone should have come in and brought it to my attention.  When I came onto to the server I saw someone kill Louie again at the start of a round.  When you take such actions if an admin is watching you run the risk of punishment regardless of the reason.

Your ban is only for 1 hour.  I agree with you there needs to be better moderation of the server.  There were zero admins on when I got there and it was a full server.  Admins are only going to punish for things they witness happen.  So do not take action into your own hands.  Come get someone for help.

Offline firmitas

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Louis_de_la_Vallee
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 04:49:10 am »
This is completely moronic.

I was a level 2 at the time of the incident- and the first time I was indeed away from the keyboard--so for that I do apologize. However, the second time, once everyone had died I did run to the winning pack to die. No delay. So  I was indeed killed by the other side even though my side had already shot me four times with arrows and horse bumped incessantly since I spawned on just the second round. I mean I would have hoped you upholders of integrity would have waited for a trend to develop before you started this anti-social behavior. At any rate, during the next four rounds I was killed at the time of  spawn.

It is clear that Given someone in Tydeous' clan offered 100K in gold to kill me at spawn this contributed to the team killing frenzy. Thus, I would suggest to Tydeous that instead of citing ban rules to enable bad behavior, you show some leadership and cite the anti-team killing rules to your clan members.

So for the record: I never repeated the offensive behavior--time delaying--which was an honest mistake. Instead, I was team killed four times because my side was getting rolled by the other side. The last time I was team killed, I was stabbed in the back while I simply ran through a bridge to meet the other side. Do you have pictures of yourself stabbing a level two character while you were wearing full armor Galrot?

No, I bet you do not, Galrot, Therefore, Galrot I would suggest that you not to take the game so seriously that you need to team kill a guy at spawn four times in a row.

Finally, I once again apologize for delaying ONE round in which I was AFK. However, it must be stated that I did not repeatedly engage in moronic behavior--unlike Galroth and his team killing miscreants.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 05:17:39 am by firmitas »
Volent aleae!

Offline firmitas

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Louis_de_la_Vallee
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 05:10:38 am »
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 05:16:46 am by firmitas »
Volent aleae!

Offline Sumofallwars

• Peasant
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 05:42:19 am »

Before u logged on he taunted us to TK him so i think that's important to add.

Offline ManOfWar

• Count
  • Renown: 243
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • No crutches at all!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
  • Game nicks: Remnant_ManOfWar (Formerly Takeda)
  • IRC nick: ManOfWar
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 05:17:18 pm »
Sounds like this Hospitaller Louie guy needs to be taught a lesson.

And DarkWulf dont be like Goretooth and do that "Fire first, ask questions later" bullshit. That is why many people hated his guts and eventually got him removed.
Just a soldier

Offline Damug

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2011, 05:45:45 pm »
And DarkWulf dont be like Goretooth and do that "Fire first, ask questions later" bullshit. That is why many people hated his guts and eventually got him removed.
Only to be readded later.