Author Topic: Unban Havelle  (Read 1238 times)

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
Unban Havelle
« on: July 26, 2017, 03:16:06 am »
Look, I know I did wrong. I like to fuck around and break the rules.

I've been a long time trouble maker and an exceptionally toxic player, although I'm getting older and and have been making an honest effort to be kinder and not actively trying to ruin other people's play time since I came back to the mod. I'm definitely not proud of a lot of my behavior in the past. Or even throwing slurs around, something that I maintain was solely done to fuck with members of the administration I view as uptight or believing themselves to be deserving of respect because of their position but actively treat others with disrespect.

I don't believe though that I have been a plague on the mod, or that my presence has been entirely negative. I've been an active player for years, I try to help out new players, I coordinated and led large, successful strat factions(you will never know how much autistic investment is involved in this, nerdherding, building armies, managing fiefs, etc etc)

When I talked to Horns(if you're reading this hi), he told me that I could be unbanned if I told him how I was evading bans. I told him how, but I didn't really understand how it worked or what allowed me to do that. Or he didn't believe me, I don't know. Anyway, after I told him he banned my IP from the forums, muted me on discord, and did not answer my friend request on steam. I haven't tried to contact him on this forum account(which was made years ago before I knew you had to create an account through cRPG to access certain forum privileges) because I assume that he does not wish to speak to me.

After all this, I decided to impersonate Sparvico. Which was nothing personal, I assumed that it would be seen through immediately and it'd stir up a little shit for mine and my friends' amusement, I mean whatever, I'm permabanned anyway and have no line of communication with the devs. I consider Sparvico a homie of mine, we spoke often back in the day, we played strat together, I wouldn't do anything to directly fuck with the guy.

Anyway, with my record I don't really think I deserve to or will be unbanned, but what's the hurt in trying one last time?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 03:22:03 am by Havelle »

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Re: Unban Havelle
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 04:48:46 am »
except for Plex (so nice nobody even knows who he is), I don't think there's been a more consistently positive influence in teamspeak over these years than Havelle. always genuinely interested in how things are going for people, always great to new people coming in when that was still a thing, helpful as all hell to them.

funny, it reminds me of the FCC/FCC satellite players that refused to fight for us for quite some time, being told that we were simultaneously hideously toxic, confrontational, exclusive group of genuinely racist individuals with an average age of 16

when a couple of them took the chance, they were fucking shocked at how not-pure-evil we were. remember that Fus/Dovakhiin was one of those guys, do forget the other examples.

it reminds me of this because i can easily see how someone has a perception of Havelle as any or all of the above descriptors based upon his words and actions in the mod. the night-and-day transformation in demeanor and behavior always did confuse me some, and we never did get to the bottom of it. apologies to Havelle if its presumptuous to say this, but it seemed as though Havelle generally broke rules or acted a fool not through love of trolling or banter, as many of us. generally seemed like if he perceived any large or repeated disrespect towards himself or his friends, he'd open up with both barrels.

really only had genuine issue like once or twice maybe with shit he said or did, if i recall properly we discussed it and i'm just like "damn man i dont tell ppl what to do but i didnt like that" and he'd be like "FUCK man im sorry shit i really shouldnt do this" and i'm like "nah its not a big deal dude just wanted to let you know"

fuck, i'd say that i deserve to catch a ban more than havelle, with all the bans i've gotten people out of by blatant fabrication and abuse of internet notoriety over the years, all the shit that i'm usually allowed to get away with because people tend to like me.

also dont ban me thx
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 05:00:51 am »
Im joining kutt

Offline Seadle

• Baron
  • Renown: 96
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths
  • Game nicks: Seadle
  • IRC nick: Seadle
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 08:45:02 am »
Were you Bald_Seattle_Snowflake or NotSparvico?

#FreeHavelle
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 08:49:14 am by Seadle »

LOL U MAD my old friendOT ?? 1V1 ME ANY SERVER ANY DAY, SAME RESULT KIDDO, UR COMPLETE AND UDDER DESTRUKTION!! I EFFORDLESSLY DESTROY U WITH PING CHAMBER AND EPIK FEINTS SO FUCK OFF !!

Offline Panos_Tournament

• Earl
  • Renown: 316
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2017, 08:48:00 am »

If my gay autistic yankee homie stands with Havelle, I support Havelle aswell.

#FreeHavelle #AutisticsUnited #FuckTheTurks

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2017, 02:28:55 pm »

(click to show/hide)
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.