Author Topic: good old days  (Read 31611 times)

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
Re: good old days
« Reply #360 on: September 15, 2017, 09:18:05 pm »
+11
You guys are all retards
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: September 15, 2017, 09:21:58 pm »
+7
holy fuck

i agree with gravoth
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #362 on: September 15, 2017, 09:29:48 pm »
+4
holy fuck

i agree with gravoth

I disagree with you, dont affiliate with me, scum
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Dionysus

• Duke
  • Renown: 696
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • I move-- for no man.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of War
  • Game nicks: Dionysus_AoW
« Reply #363 on: September 15, 2017, 09:39:29 pm »
Mike Tyson raped women and beat the shit out of his wife. Then he got a face tattoo and did a shitton of drugs. If you're not comfortable with me calling him a retarded friend, well, you can suck my friend dick, bitch.

I have nothing against pidgin languages, because they are their own languages. Like, they have grammatical and orthographic rules. It was just a way of making fun of this dumb greek's fumbling, terrible, semi-illiterate rantings. If this offends you, you can, again, suck my dick.

If you think the poow wittle terrorists are driven to it by hateful white racism against them, you can, again...well you get the gist.

Sorry man, I don't have a folder full of memes to decorate each of my posts, so I'm just limited to text:

Mike Tyson has done deplorable things to women, got a tattoo, and has done drugs! So that justifies me calling him a racially-charged word I have no understanding of because I live an ocean away in a country where colonial slaves' rights to freedom were frequently upheld in the court of law.

Also, I have nothing against pidgin languages. I just think they're the same as fumbling, terrible, semi-illiterate rantings.

Anyway, my vitriolic personality and frightening political opinions, the same I don't want my friends or employers to see, are in no way ironically feeding into the fears ISIS hopes to generate and bring more Muslims in Europe to their cause.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #364 on: September 15, 2017, 09:51:03 pm »
Mike Tyson has done deplorable things to women, got a tattoo, and has done drugs! So that justifies me calling him a racially-charged word I have no understanding of because I live an ocean away in a country where colonial slaves' rights to freedom were frequently upheld in the court of law.

I've lived many years in the US and consume US media regularly. Racially charged word, hahaha. Niggas fucking use it like punctuation. And yes, if there's anything that deserves the utmost contempt, even to the point of using a no-no FORBIDDEN badwrung wurd, it's raping and hurting women. If I could put Mike Tyson in a stock and have the KKK grandwizard whip him while calling him boy it would be but the smallest measure of justice. Your insane hangups, brainwashed into you, matter not one iota to me.

Also, I have nothing against pidgin languages. I just think they're the same as fumbling, terrible, semi-illiterate rantings.
When compared to the language they originate from? Yes, absolutely. Have you read some english or french pidgin from african countries? Like I said, they actually have vocabularies, grammatical and conjugation rules, etc, but they absolutely sound like a foreigner attempting, badly, to speak the original tongue. Do you speak any? Have you ever been ANYWHERE in Africa? Have you ever stepped foot outside your first world country, you blind, ironically ethnocentric, self-righteous dick?

Anyway, my vitriolic personality and frightening political opinions, the same I don't want my friends or employers to see, are in no way ironically feeding into the fears ISIS hopes to generate and bring more Muslims in Europe to their cause.

My friends and employers are very aware of my political opinions, but you'd be surprised to learn that people develop enemies, in work or other facets of life. Maybe not in whatever gummy bear unicorn baby proofed existence you live in, but it's quite common.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: September 15, 2017, 09:57:13 pm »
+2
I disagree with you, dont affiliate with me, scum

holy fuck you really are heskeys twin. you just flip floped on your position even faster then he does.
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: September 15, 2017, 09:58:54 pm »
+7
Oberyn Vs Dionysus

this is not the fight i wanted to see.
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: September 15, 2017, 10:04:39 pm »
+2
are in no way ironically feeding into the fears ISIS hopes to generate and bring more Muslims in Europe to their cause.
That'd be the politicians, literally bringing more Muslims into Europe.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Dionysus

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • I move-- for no man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: September 15, 2017, 10:19:30 pm »
I've lived many years in the US and consume US media regularly. Racially charged word, hahaha. Niggas fucking use it like punctuation. And yes, if there's anything that deserves the utmost contempt, even to the point of using a no-no FORBIDDEN badwrung wurd, it's raping and hurting women. If I could put Mike Tyson in a stock and have the KKK grandwizard whip him while calling him boy it would be but the smallest measure of justice. Your insane hangups, brainwashed into you, matter not one iota to me.
When compared to the language they originate from? Yes, absolutely. Have you read some english or french pidgin from african countries? Like I said, they actually have vocabularies, grammatical and conjugation rules, etc, but they absolutely sound like a foreigner attempting, badly, to speak the original tongue. Do you speak any? Have you ever been ANYWHERE in Africa? Have you ever stepped foot outside your first world country, you blind, ironically ethnocentric, self-righteous dick?

My friends and employers are very aware of my political opinions, but you'd be surprised to learn that people develop enemies, in work or other facets of life. Maybe not in whatever gummy bear unicorn baby proofed existence you live in, but it's quite common.

So what you've just revealed in this rant was:

1. Despite living in the States for years, you don't understand the cultural difference of white people calling black people "friends" and black people using "nigga" amongst themselves.

2. You fundamentally misunderstand the formation of pidgins and creoles, which transcend the traditional tree-model of genetic language relationships. I've been taught the development of pidgins and creoles, and I've worked with an Akan language spoken in Ghana called Twi as part of my field methods requirement. It was my responsibility to analyze and decode a language without any outside resources, and it revealed how incredibly rich and complex human language is, regardless of ethnicity.

3. You've put up a facade that at best leads people to believe you're a bit to the right, but your true angry and bitter intentions would be a detriment to your position in society if most people knew them.

It's fascinating, because I met someone just like you who wore his Gadsden flag hat to class every day, but was real nice and endearing. That is until he added me on facebook, where his feed was lit up with Breitbart articles and "Disdain for Plebs" memes, joking about how worn down his keys were for typing "friend" online. So I can't help but feel you're a similar strain of yellowbelly fuckboy whose opinions are so morally detestable you can only find solace in online movements like the alt-right. Which is funny in a dark way because that seems to be the same exact story with Islamic extremists in your nation.  :shock:

Funny enough, that guy was taking a Norse history course with me. We would discuss readings every week, which he often participated in, but thinking back, it was interesting how silent he was when it came to ibn Fadlan's accounts of the Rus. Guess it was weird hearing the other side of the story. His final paper topic ended up being on the economic factors of the Norse.  :lol:

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: September 15, 2017, 10:26:18 pm »
+7
i miss raz, shits getting political

err hhmm

GO FUCK URSELFS!!! MMA HAS NO RULES!!!

GO OUTSIDE AND DO ACID ON PUSHUPS!!!

GO URSELF, FUCK, I BEAT ALL GYMS!!! YOU??? NOT ONE!!! GYM!!!

TUDO!!!

VALO!!!

YOU MEAN WHAT WORDS KNOW NOT?!?!??!

FUCK YOU! NOW GO TO BED OUTSIDE!!!

lol admit it, were gonna miss him.
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #370 on: September 15, 2017, 10:26:35 pm »
+1
Good job with helping Oberyn to derail the thread into this usual political 4chan-level mumble jumble. You just letting him to puss out :lol:
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Dionysus

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • I move-- for no man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: September 15, 2017, 10:31:04 pm »
+1
My bad, I just really wanted to get him to get him going on things he doesn't actually understand. :oops: I don't know this Raz guy, but I just want it to be clear there are two idiots in that fight. One of them just happens to type better than the other.  :lol:

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: September 15, 2017, 10:41:25 pm »
+1
So what you've just revealed in this rant was:

1. Despite living in the States for years, you don't understand the cultural difference of white people calling black people "friends" and black people using "nigga" amongst themselves.
I understand it very well, I think the insane power black people still put on that word is a detriment. If you hadn't noticed, your wonderful american utopia has been falling prey to identity politics ever since the 60's. I use it SPECIFICALLY because it is taboo.
2. You fundamentally misunderstand the formation of pidgins and creoles, which transcend the traditional tree-model of genetic language relationships. I've been taught the development of pidgins and creoles, and I've worked with an Akan language spoken in Ghana called Twi as part of my field methods requirement. It was my responsibility to analyze and decode a language without any outside resources, and it revealed how incredibly rich and complex human language is, regardless of ethnicity.

You speak of creole and pidgin languages, then you bring up akan. It's not a pidgin or creole language? Or maybe we just have different definitions. If you consider akan a "pidgin" language, then so is literally every other language, in one way or another. French was originally just vulgar latin trade tongue that was mixed and addapted by germanic conquerors.
This is what I consider english based pidgin: https://www.bbc.com/pidgin
3. You've put up a facade that at best leads people to believe you're a bit to the right, but your true angry and bitter intentions would be a detriment to your position in society if most people knew them.

Yes, because society has been engulfed by postmodernist insanity for decades. What you consider statusquo I consider execrable. It is a flash in the pan. A deliberately unstable transitionary period. It has no historical equivalent, or in fact in any other contemporary societies or nations that are not "First World Western". The rest of humanity still runs along the same tribal patterns it always has, and always will. Globalism is a mirage at the end of a rainbow that does not exist. And the only people I care about already know my opinions.

It's fascinating, because I met someone just like you who wore his Gadsden flag hat to class every day, but was real nice and endearing. That is until he added me on facebook, where his feed was lit up with Breitbart articles and "Disdain for Plebs" memes, joking about how worn down his keys were for typing "friend" online. So I can't help but feel you're a similar strain of yellowbelly fuckboy whose opinions are so morally detestable you can only find solace in online movements like the alt-right. Which is funny in a dark way because that seems to be the same exact story with Islamic extremists in your nation.  :shock:

Funny enough, that guy was taking a Norse history course with me. We would discuss readings every week, which he often participated in, but thinking back, it was interesting how silent he was when it came to ibn Fadlan's accounts of the Rus. Guess it was weird hearing the other side of the story. His final paper topic ended up being on the economic factors of the Norse.  :lol:

I would be a hell of a lot more vitriolic if you said your contemptous bullshit to my face, believe me. Maybe vice versa as well? That would be interesting.

"online movements like the alt-right. Which is funny in a dark way because that seems to be the same exact story with Islamic extremists in your nation.  :shock:"

Yeah crazy, almost as if the alt-right is some sort of REACTIONARY movement. But what could possibly be provoking that reaction, I wonder? HMMMMMM IT IS A MYSTERY. Oh well, back to literally destroying the french ethnicity and upholding the cultural and ethnic rights of every single minority, while the native population is below replacement births, what could possibly go wrong. We can always import more muslims and africans and pakistanis, after all those nations are EXPLODING demographically! I could just go the route of being an apathetic holier-than-thou ivory tower scholar, I suppose.

Crazy how despite being the most tolerant, prosperous and non-violent nations on the planet minorities are STILL unhappy enough to murder and steal from and assault the natives relentlessly, because they feel so wronged. And they have the entire media and academic establishment providing them excuse after excuse for why it is perfectly reasonable. Yeah, I'm sure if the egyptian christian minorities were killing egyptian muslims routinely (as opposed to being literally genocided), the egyptian muslims would wring their hands and wonder what they could do to embrace them more.

This logic is only applied in very, very limited places. Can you guess which? In closing, suck my dick, racist frenchman.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: September 15, 2017, 11:01:16 pm »
Alt-right is a vaguely defined amorphous group right now, but I tend to agree with this view.
(click to show/hide)
Enjoy the dance.

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
« Reply #374 on: September 15, 2017, 11:15:47 pm »
+5
this topic is pure gold!

BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags