Author Topic: good old days  (Read 31405 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: good old days
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2017, 07:07:27 am »
+2
"I only lost because Thomek told everyone to carry torches" - Leshma

(and yes he is really bad, you can see he has no idea about footwork, distance management, blocking or feints, and btw chambers are no excuse for getting hit Leshma)
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2017, 10:25:13 am »
+6
RasFrenzy ain't bad player

(click to show/hide)
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2017, 11:13:16 am »
+4
Why I lost? Combination of things.

just one, ur garbage

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2017, 02:14:39 pm »
+1
At fifteen, I had the will to  learn ; at thirty, I could stand ; at forty, I had no  doubts ; at fifty, I understood the heavenly Bidding ;  at sixty, my ears were opened ; at seventy, I could  do as my heart lusted without trespassing from the  square.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2017, 02:29:59 pm »
Almost. Still not quite dead yet.

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 482
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2017, 02:33:08 pm »
+1
"I only lost because Thomek told everyone to carry torches" - Leshma

(and yes he is really bad, you can see he has no idea about footwork, distance management, blocking or feints, and btw chambers are no excuse for getting hit Leshma)

Who are you ?I 've never seen you at any duel server. .. For real who are you? Do you even duel bro? And whats your build? I guess an 21/21 100% block 2h 110 reach?

Why are you talknig about me ?The finishing blow was a ''reverse chamber''  have you ever tried it? Have you ever tried to do a ''reverse chamber'' on a 1.000.000. Gold Best of One Duel?Have you ever practice a ''reverse chamber''?Do you even know what a ''reverse chamber '' is?

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened"

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2017, 02:33:56 pm »
(click to show/hide)
You used to have a polearm 130+ reach with a 21/21 build right? going left side and spam that thing right??With the broken animations??
Lets not forget your 100% block.
Yeah i know your skill.

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2017, 02:35:06 pm »
If Leshma hadn't been a dishonourable bundle of sticks piece of shit the duel with Raz would never have happened because we would've been rid of the tranny curse hanging over these forums and game the first time I obliterated him in a duel, with deleting char and leaving game as a bet.

I can't believe I actually cheered Leshma on and believed his years of playing meant he could easily defeat a retarded circle spammer who can't block more than once in a row. Never underestimate Leshma's ability to fuck up everything he tries.
How can i circle spam with 3 agi?

Your 100 % block made you inferior. You never really learned to figtht . You just had a long weapon with 21+ agi . Thats why instead of making CRPG slower you made it faster   for more  spam longer weapons and less requirements to use them.  You and the rest of the guys here are one of the reasons that the mode died.  You and your Donkey.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2017, 02:36:21 pm »
Cowardly my old friend cunt. Should've taken me up on that duel offer, you worthless garbage. But you're a little bitch, I understand.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2017, 02:36:35 pm »
+3

Who are you ?

From what I have ascertained so far he is an unemployed mongolo-finn connor mcgregor fanboy shitposter that doesn't pay his debts

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2017, 02:43:40 pm »
+2
The razfrenzy leshma duel was a legendary event. I wish there were more public shittalking leading to big duels, but the community never really appreciated the idea and just made fun of anyone trying to start one :C
On a more serious note '' I tried really hard to create that event, i was never a strategus guy or a battle guy most of the time i spent was on duel server( trying different stuff like reverse chambering with 1 on  WM. Yeah...you are not on my level.)  best time i had on this game was late 3. a.m in the morning dueling, so i challenge leshma for the one million gold duel best of one ''CIRCLE OF DEATH" . Of course i had to promote the fight so drama was at its best. Man that was some fun times . Just the drama on this forum was so fun. It was like reading a newspaper. Some people like to read the news in the morning but i liked read the forum . The bigger the drama the bigger the event. I was hoping that more people will the ''Circle of Death'' But nobody did. You see kids were to scared to lose their GOLD to create a drama.  I did it for the fun of it. I didnt do it to prove to anyone anything.  I did it for the fun of it . You had no idea what really happend that day on teamspeak i wish we recorded that.

It always takes two people to dance .
Leshma i bow to you .

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2017, 02:47:02 pm »
+1
Cowardly my old friend cunt. Should've taken me up on that duel offer, you worthless garbage. But you're a little bitch, I understand.

The reality is with an agi build and bigger weapon reach the STR build with small weapon has no chance . You see CRPG killed STR builds in favour of AGi builds for a bigger spam fest because the 80% of the people had 100% block. And the devs knew about it.  But guess what! the level was so high because all of a sudden people became pros so no new person could stay and enjoy the game .  Everybody new left after a while. And the newbies that didnt want to melee turned to Range weapons . You nerf that too. 
Congrats for killing the mod with your decisions .  You see mods lasting 10 + years but not here! no,no,no ...Here we have  the retarded people. That killed the mod for money.

You will never get to my level. Never!!  you know why?  Because i was on FIRST PERSON with manual block and 3 ATHL!!!!!!.  You will never be able to do that. See you at MORDHAU. Oh boy i will cut every leg you got every arm every head  and then i will go to your home adopt your boy and take the females . . You will never forget about me. Never!!

98% of the people here the still believe that is skill if you do a stab then left slash spam with a 2h 110+ reach weapon and 21+ agi.

And they cant even perform the most simple ''reverse chamber'' . They dont even know what that is .

Offline Ras_FrenzYYY

• Mad Cuz Bad
  • Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2017, 02:50:08 pm »
+1
From what I have ascertained so far he is an unemployed mongolo-finn connor mcgregor fanboy shitposter that doesn't pay his debts

Leshma payed the same day the one million gold (1.000.000!!!!) .
And they still have the audacity to talk trash to Leshma. After all those years....

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2017, 02:56:19 pm »
*Incoherent subhuman ranting*

Yes Ras, the mod was full of fucking cheaters, you are the one pure TRUE e-warrior. You weren't an abysmally terrible retard with inflated narcissistic opinions of a skill you posess only in negative amounts. You're gonna get murdered like a dumb bitch in Mordhau, the exact same experience that you had with cRPG. I'm sure it will be because all your opponents are evil cheaters, too.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2017, 03:00:12 pm »
+3
lmfao this nigga is back and his salt levels are still off the charts

so much for entrusting leshma to school a kid who thinks that anyone who beats him must be abusing some sort of glitch or unbalanced feature and who believes the only real "skill" in warband is chamberblocking attacks