Author Topic: Needs to be talked about  (Read 14582 times)

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
Re: Needs to be talked about
« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2017, 09:24:02 pm »
+4
Crying about how you should be able to spam the n word in cRPG is not a legitimate concern

AFAIK nobody in this thread is making that argument.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2017, 09:29:32 pm »
Oh I must have confused this thread crying about admins with another. My mistake.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2017, 09:35:11 pm »
+4
Oh I must have confused this thread crying about admins with another. My mistake.

Maybe admins should follow some level of conduct and not try to out-troll the trolls. That's what Horns did. That's what this thread is about. It looks bad. I haven't broken any rules, and I'm telling you it looks bad. Stop joking and take step back to comprehend what this issue means to someone like me. I don't want to deal with power crazy admins anymore. That was the old gang. You guys have a chance to be better.

Offline Seadle

• Baron
  • Renown: 96
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths
  • Game nicks: Seadle
  • IRC nick: Seadle
« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2017, 09:46:15 pm »
+1
I'm not a troll, and I think it's bullshit that an admin would use their power to troll the community. You're not just supposed to enforce the rules. You're supposed to serve as a shining example of them. Changing the name of a repeat offender is one thing, but doing anything else to his characters is too far. I can't trust you as an admin. I don't know what you'll do to my account just for making this post. You are now completely unpredictable in my eyes. That's what happens when admins become trolls.

All of the admins in this thread are clearly not aware of what their actions say to the rest of the community. The person who broke the rules doesn't matter to me. I care about how you choose to punish them. Posting joke gifs while people raise legitimate concerns doesn't look too good either.

Repeat offender, psh, never been punished by an admin before, Gristle, my record was clean. :^)

Crying about how you should be able to spam the n word in cRPG is not a legitimate concern

No one cares if they can spam friend in chat, I am 95% sure that now it's in spite of dumb rules. But thread isn't about being able to say that, it's about obvious and blatant abuse of power someone shouldn't have and how admins should use their power is where it is transitioning.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

LOL U MAD my old friendOT ?? 1V1 ME ANY SERVER ANY DAY, SAME RESULT KIDDO, UR COMPLETE AND UDDER DESTRUKTION!! I EFFORDLESSLY DESTROY U WITH PING CHAMBER AND EPIK FEINTS SO FUCK OFF !!

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2017, 09:50:27 pm »
Horns changed your name because you were an infamous genocidal austrian ? Is that the gist of it?

Someone give me the coles notes here I must be missing something. This is literally textbook adminship based on Donkey Crew precedent.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 09:56:48 pm by njames89 »

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2017, 09:56:52 pm »
+6
Horns changed your name because you were einstein? Is that the gist of it?

Someone give me the coles notes
Allow me to summarize

(click to show/hide)
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2017, 09:58:01 pm »
+2
Allow me to summarize

(click to show/hide)

Very helpful I now understand the situation completely

Offline Seadle

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2017, 11:16:50 pm »
Horns abused his power by changing your name, after you had already done so, then changing your character off STF because you were a Wolfenstein 3D boss? Is that the gist of it?

Someone give me the coles notes here I must be missing something. This is literally textbook adminship based on Donkey Crew precedent.

Fixed your post

I only turned it into being a dictator thing because thats the reason for the ban, which is laughable. You can't tell me with a straight face that if I had been any other person who committed genocide/tyrant I would've been banned. What if I was Mussolini, Mao, or any other? I've would've gotten to play with that name for as long as I desired. But, it's okay to be Stalin? Someone who killed like 4 fold of what Hitler had?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 11:20:39 pm by Seadle »

LOL U MAD my old friendOT ?? 1V1 ME ANY SERVER ANY DAY, SAME RESULT KIDDO, UR COMPLETE AND UDDER DESTRUKTION!! I EFFORDLESSLY DESTROY U WITH PING CHAMBER AND EPIK FEINTS SO FUCK OFF !!

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2017, 11:32:19 pm »
I'm not sure if you are aware but cRPG Admins/Devs have been changing peoples names when they are inappropriate for a long time

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #99 on: July 24, 2017, 11:39:36 pm »
+1
I'm not a troll, and I think it's bullshit that an admin would use their power to troll the community. You're not just supposed to enforce the rules. You're supposed to serve as a shining example of them. Changing the name of a repeat offender is one thing, but doing anything else to his characters is too far. I can't trust you as an admin. I don't know what you'll do to my account just for making this post. You are now completely unpredictable in my eyes. That's what happens when admins become trolls.

All of the admins in this thread are clearly not aware of what their actions say to the rest of the community. The person who broke the rules doesn't matter to me. I care about how you choose to punish them. Posting joke gifs while people raise legitimate concerns doesn't look too good either.

You're talking as if we're part of some massive community full of retards or something.

Oh wait.

All jokes aside, your logic is stupid, C-RPG is completely different to something like for instance the PW module, C-RPG is pretty much a tight knit community and there aren't really many people that everyone doesn't already know aside from a few new faces. PW was/is (not played in ages so idk) a massive community of hundreds of different people each logging in/out every day, there are some that are on every day and are regulars but they're not small and not tight knit. You have to administrate completely differently in these types of servers. In a tight knit server where everyone knows everyone and also knows the rules, you can be a bit more lax with your administration as well as be a bit more creative in your responses to rule breaks. In larger servers you have to follow a sort of code, to show an example to other players who are new as well as old because every day there are millions of different things you could be dealing with, as opposed to C-RPG it's pretty clean cut as you have a load of autistic retards who break the rules and get punished and you have serious guys who don't fuck around at all. There isn't really any new players so there isn't that question mark factor in the game like you have in PW or another large community.

I think Horns changing the guys name to something funny rather than just banning the dude for having his name changed is a much nicer response lol, if I could set my name to "killalltheblacks" and then have my name changed to "iloveafricanamericans" or something else stupid like that it'd be funny lol. Not sure why people who are breaking the rules are crying when they get punished for it, man the fuck up you dumbasses, I piss around and get banned for it but at least I sit down and take my DESERVED ban like a man. You all need to stop acting like entitled cucklords who think they own the planet, C-RPG doesn't belong to you and you don't dictate the rules, whoever runs the game creates the rules and decides the direction of the game, follow them or break them, but don't be a cunt and cry when you get punished for breaking those rules.

fuck me that was far too serious a post for my liking, im going back to my autistic hovel to scream at people who pass by.

also, disclaimer: i actually think we should be able to say whatever the fuck we want and couldn't give a shit if someone is racist or not, but the rules prohibit it, so either follow them or deal with the consequences.

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2017, 12:27:07 am »
+6
Edgy af

Im glad it was you gravoth.
because I was clearly out to prove a point
I posted it purposely to get a rise out of you/others.

except...the others...they just ignored it m8. makes you think.
1. it shouldn't get a rise out of anyone, people have ALWAYS chosen to be offended or not, these days people go out of their way to be a victim. if you get offended by someone, that's YOUR choice.
2. in the past, if someone wanted to be the village idiot, you let them, they weren't even given a platform they were just ignored. you can have all the free speech you want, but if you are being ridiculous...why take you seriously? nowadays nobody ignores nothing, we give complete idiots a platform under the notion that all are to be respected, regardless of how much they have or haven't earned it. and even worse, if they haven't earned respect... we still take them seriously?!?! fuck that, you keep your millennial reindeer gaymes to yourself ffs.

no goddamn millennial should be an admin, clearly they're fucking crazy, and obviously cant be trusted with any amount of power.

if people cant ignore the names/chat other people use, THAT IS ON THEM.
you fucking tools are here to enforce RULES, not behaviour, everyone that's posted about this being nothing more than a massive power abuse...is spot on right. lol, ya, be a troll, that will show those trolls! you have a mute bitch! use the shit. if they bypass/start spamming non stop, that's when its acceptable for you to act. don't be going around giving my char some title that only half fits me (yes, I bitch, no, I do not, play. had my fill of you fucks tbh.)

(click to show/hide)
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Seadle

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2017, 12:29:39 am »
I'm not sure if you are aware but cRPG Admins/Devs have been changing peoples names when they are inappropriate for a long time

I'm well aware and support it, but an dev taking action on something that has already been resolved and then taking the process a step further by altering more than the name.

I think Horns changing the guys name to something funny rather than just banning the dude for having his name changed is a much nicer response lol, if I could set my name to "killalltheblacks" and then have my name changed to "iloveafricanamericans" or something else stupid like that it'd be funny lol. Not sure why people who are breaking the rules are crying when they get punished for it, man the fuck up you dumbasses, I piss around and get banned for it but at least I sit down and take my DESERVED ban like a man. You all need to stop acting like entitled cucklords who think they own the planet, C-RPG doesn't belong to you and you don't dictate the rules, whoever runs the game creates the rules and decides the direction of the game, follow them or break them, but don't be a cunt and cry when you get punished for breaking those rules.

I see you haven't read any of the thread either, I'll help out how this thread was started and what it originally was about. Banned for having the name MechaHitler and changed the name, then the name was changed AGAIN and character was altered, by a pseudoadmin who had nothing to do with the incident, you telling me to "man the fuck up" after an obvious abuse of power was brought to light doesn't help your cause of what you are trying to get across.

Offline RD_Professor

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 718
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • goon
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2017, 12:49:07 am »
+5
no goddamn millennial should be an admin, clearly they're fucking crazy, and obviously cant be trusted with any amount of power.
Yeah, those dastardly millennials can't be trusted.
shoot me on discord or real life

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2017, 12:52:45 am »
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 01:09:46 am by Asheram »
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2017, 12:59:47 am »
+10
to all my fellow trollers out there, if you don't wanna get banned it's simple, just become an admin like me ! you don't even need a lemon'd account