Author Topic: message 2 a certain somebody thats middle aged and bald  (Read 11226 times)

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
Re: message 2 a certain somebody thats middle aged and bald
« Reply #75 on: July 18, 2017, 08:40:14 am »
+3
Not to stir more shit in this autistic thread, but there is an obvious bias in admins.

Example: 20 minutes ago, Colonys22: "lets kill these friends and their gay strats." While living and having an admin on his team, Pistachio (same clan), so following the round I ask, obviously trying to bait some sort of answer. "Is it okay to say friend w/o getting muted like Colonys?"

Instant mute. Sparvico is fine when it comes to this, but other things like this need to be addressed since the rules have been changed so "drastically" for some people.

u cant punish ur friends what kind of monster r u
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #76 on: July 18, 2017, 10:51:10 am »
Not to stir more shit in this autistic thread, but there is an obvious bias in admins.

Example: 20 minutes ago, Colonys22: "lets kill these friends and their gay strats." While living and having an admin on his team, Pistachio (same clan), so following the round I ask, obviously trying to bait some sort of answer. "Is it okay to say friend w/o getting muted like Colonys?"

Instant mute. Sparvico is fine when it comes to this, but other things like this need to be addressed since the rules have been changed so "drastically" for some people.

that's what im saying here. all these cunts are acting like im bitching because i got banned for saying friend. all my unban threads ever ill post for you at the bottom

the whole bitchin session is because person "A" gets punished harshly for what person "B" can get away/dismissed with, i.e. Seadle getting muted where Colonys was not, despite one even using it more intensely than the other. also i.e. me not being able 2 wear spooky ghost while someone else gets away with dirty nagger and niggardly old bastard

all unban threads by me
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 18, 2017, 02:18:28 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Your second ban thread just further incriminates you by highlighting that, at the time in 2014 (3 YEARS AGO), you had an extensive list of bans already for "intentional tk'ing and chat abuse, among other things" ~ Canary. I think you just shot yourself in the foot.

Offline Bugnir

• Count
  • Renown: 212
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Scum of Caladria
  • Game nicks: Bugnir
« Reply #78 on: July 18, 2017, 05:28:38 pm »
Does this mean Panos can no longer be Panos?

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2017, 05:38:33 pm »
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Seadle

• Baron
  • Renown: 96
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths
  • Game nicks: Seadle
  • IRC nick: Seadle
« Reply #80 on: July 18, 2017, 06:49:08 pm »
+2

snip

Right, okay, but it's their mod and ultimately in the end you aren't able to do that. I wish I was able to say anything I want, but I can't. Do I hate it? Hell yeah I do. I only brought up what I said because it was unjust and needed to be brought up. Personally I'd just type whatever you want to say in admin chat to express your rage and whatnot, this'll allow you to say what you want and others to not be offended and the admins will see what you say and no one else. I'm sure you'll reply with people need to have thicker skin, which I do as well and multiple others, but in the end, the lower admins enforce the rules. They don't make them.

Don't be the pot that calls the kettle black and in this case don't be the pot that calls the kettle a friend.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 06:54:23 pm by Seadle »

LOL U MAD my old friendOT ?? 1V1 ME ANY SERVER ANY DAY, SAME RESULT KIDDO, UR COMPLETE AND UDDER DESTRUKTION!! I EFFORDLESSLY DESTROY U WITH PING CHAMBER AND EPIK FEINTS SO FUCK OFF !!

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 18, 2017, 06:52:16 pm »
+1
Right, okay, but it's their mod and ultimately in the end you aren't able to do that. I wish I was able to say anything I want, but I can't. Do I hate it? Hell yeah I do. I only brought up what I said because it was unjust and needed to be brought up. Personally I'd just type whatever you want to say in admin chat to express your rage and whatnot, this'll allow you to say what you want and others to be offended. I'm sure you'll reply with people need to have thicker skin, which I do as well and multiple others, but in the end, the lower admins enforce the rules. They don't make them.

Don't be the pot that calls the kettle black and in this case don't be the pot that calls the kettle a friend.
What if its a copper pot?
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Seadle

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2017, 06:53:15 pm »
+1
What if its a copper pot?

Deport that pot.

LOL U MAD my old friendOT ?? 1V1 ME ANY SERVER ANY DAY, SAME RESULT KIDDO, UR COMPLETE AND UDDER DESTRUKTION!! I EFFORDLESSLY DESTROY U WITH PING CHAMBER AND EPIK FEINTS SO FUCK OFF !!

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2017, 11:24:29 pm »
+1
Your second ban thread just further incriminates you by highlighting that, at the time in 2014 (3 YEARS AGO), you had an extensive list of bans already for "intentional tk'ing and chat abuse, among other things" ~ Canary. I think you just shot yourself in the foot.

i never claimed innocence at all i never said i had a clean ban record at all idk why u act like u just caught me with my hadn in the cookie jar u retard

i claimed that i never have bitched about being banned before, or complained about not being able to say "friend' like u all say I have. literally every admin who has posted here says something along the lines of
"you need to stop whining every time to get banned for breaking the rules saying friend and chat abusing". idont complain when i get banned for saying friend because it has never happened as long as i can remember, and still HAS NOT happened. this ban was not for racist slurs in chat.

Right, okay, but it's their mod and ultimately in the end you aren't able to do that. I wish I was able to say anything I want, but I can't. Do I hate it? Hell yeah I do. I only brought up what I said because it was unjust and needed to be brought up. Personally I'd just type whatever you want to say in admin chat to express your rage and whatnot, this'll allow you to say what you want and others to not be offended and the admins will see what you say and no one else. I'm sure you'll reply with people need to have thicker skin, which I do as well and multiple others, but in the end, the lower admins enforce the rules. They don't make them.

for the thousandth time my old friendots: this ban hasn't anything to do with saying "friend" in chat, stop acting like this is what i am talking about. i am talking about having a name. i have no history of bitching when i get banned for saying friend, because dont recall ever getting banned for saying it in chat (if thats happened b4 it was so inconsequential 2 me i forget). i am banned because sparvico decided my name alludes to racism while others, with easily arguably more closely racist names, get dismissed as "cheapskates".

please keep telling me how bad the use of the word friend is, its raelly helpful 2 me ahere

i give up. i may write like a retard but in my superior intellectul and academic mind ive been more than rational and fair here and all my oponents are fucking retarded. im free soon so say what u wish, it is of no substance

(click to show/hide)

Offline Seadle

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2017, 12:38:27 am »
+1
snip

I didn't say you got banned for saying friend, your supposition that Sparvico is out to get you is unfounded, he's kicked me from the server before and he's even poll banned me before he was admin. He's doing what he thinks is right for the mod is all.

nig·gard·ly
ˈniɡərdlē/
adjective
not generous; stingy.

His name isn't racist is the thing in itself, but it's a way to get around it. Yours did allude to being friend hunter with N 1 66 3 12 - This obviously says friend in l33t speak.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 06:48:18 am by Seadle »

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2017, 01:47:41 am »
+1
I didn't say you got banned for saying friend, your supposition that Sparvico is out to get you is unfounded, he's kicked me from the server before and he's even poll banned me before he was admin. He's doing what he thinks is right for the mod is all.

nig·gard·ly
ˈniɡərdlē/
adjective
not generous; stingy.

His name isn't racist is the thing. Yours did allude to being friend hunter with N 1 66 3 12 - This obviously says friend in l33t speak.

(click to show/hide)

dont make me continue this shit

mate you have not been following the context here

this thread is a completely separate instance from n166312huntertron900. that whole thread was just to autistically show that i can get away with honkyhunter but not n166312hunter

this thread has to do with spookyghost_ tag. as much as Niggardly means stingy, ungenerous, spookyghost means a paranormal being formed of white ectoplasm who scares people. If that definition of spooky ghost can allude to centuries of hatred and lynching then what can't

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2017, 01:55:05 am »
+4
FOR ALL THOSE THAT CAN'T READ, THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE FACT THAT ADMINS SHOW A BIAS TOWARDS AND AGAINST CERTAIN PEOPLE, BENSAI IS COMPLAINING BECAUSE THERE WAS A BIAS AGAINST HIM AS OPPOSED TO OTHERS WHO ALSO DID OFFENSIVE THINGS BUT HAD NO ACTION TAKEN AGAINST THEM

hope that clears things up

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2017, 02:23:54 am »
thank u sweet friend

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2017, 02:38:19 am »
to say that niggardly old bastard isn't a clever way to skirt around the rules is laughable, and A_Dam_Nagger also needs a name change

if someone were to go around calling people niggards they would pretty well be banned because the hypocritical af admins decide in their banhappy circlejerk what is and is not offensive

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2017, 02:49:46 am »
+5
thryn, you are permanently banned because i do not like you.

the pleasure is mine,

kadeth