Author Topic: message 2 a certain somebody thats middle aged and bald  (Read 11175 times)

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • Renown: 413
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
message 2 a certain somebody thats middle aged and bald
« on: July 15, 2017, 05:51:02 am »
+14
whats it like knowing that youre a bald fuck that noone loves and you should kill yourself. u dont have any power in person cause ur fucking bald and noone cares or loves bald people so u make this ur full time career u bald shiny headed fuck
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: message 2 a certain somebody thats middle aged and bald
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 05:51:56 am »
+14
Friday, July 14, 2017
11:45 PM - sugarbiggums: hey maybe if u had some hair this wouldnt get to your head as much u bald shit
11:45 PM - sugarbiggums: id like to know how it was offensive
11:45 PM - sugarbiggums: i like to hunt racoons in my free time
11:45 PM - sugarbiggums: im a hunter i have hobbies
11:46 PM - sugarbiggums: i dont have a full time career adminning like u
11:46 PM - sugarbiggums: is this what ur parents wanted u to be
11:46 PM - sugarbiggums: are they proud of you
11:46 PM - sugarbiggums: have they ever looked at u and were like
11:46 PM - sugarbiggums: damn my sons bald and a full time friendnerd
11:47 PM - sugarbiggums: noone will ever love u because youre fucking bald
11:47 PM - Sparvico: Racism isn't allowed on the server, yet you have been continually breaking that rule one way or another for weeks. If you don't follow the server rules you get banned. Pretty simple.
11:47 PM - sugarbiggums: not racism
11:47 PM - sugarbiggums: hunting racoons isnt racist
11:47 PM - sugarbiggums: youre racist for thinking it is
11:47 PM - sugarbiggums: fucking racist scum
11:48 PM - sugarbiggums: youre fucking bald and youll never have hair on top of your head ever again
11:48 PM - sugarbiggums: pretty simple
11:49 PM - sugarbiggums: rules werent made since last week so i cant indite me for past crimes
11:49 PM - sugarbiggums: do you shine your head you bald fuck

Offline Sir_Wonka

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Free Sloths of Calradia
  • Game nicks: EggoWaffle_The_Sloth
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 06:10:50 am »
+8
He does not respect the blue collar career of rigging. I support you suga.

Offline mrrdhardy

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Packer_The_Sloth
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Sloths
  • Game nicks: Packer_The_Sloth Brotherman_Bill Bo_Bo_The_Sloth_Templar_Hobo
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 06:13:08 am »
+7
I'm a rigger and I support this message!

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2017, 06:15:16 am »
+8
i wasnt even told what was wrong with my name ive had it for over a year and sparvico said it was okay all that time. all of a sudden WHAM dude I get banned for 3 days even after changing my name to something without a synonym-slur in it (i.e. raccoon being removedfrom my name)

we should be able to vote admins out of power somehow. if the higher ups arent on to save us commonfolk the local warlords will fuck US ALL

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2017, 06:20:05 am »
+5
didn't know the requirements of being an admin were you had to be a wierd fuck that no one loves (lisp boy and bald man)

Offline Hess_Zulu

• Noble
  • Renown: 22
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: FrenchToast, Zulu
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2017, 06:23:47 am »
+6
we should be able to vote admins out of power somehow. if the higher ups arent on to save us commonfolk the local warlords will fuck US ALL

Agreed.

SUPPORT YOUR FELLOW RIGGERS!!!

Offline Working_Class

• Baron
  • Renown: 139
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths, Squids, Frisia? Who even knows anymore
  • Game nicks: WorkingClass_ , ScumFuck_FlowerBoy
  • IRC nick: WorkingClass
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2017, 06:25:55 am »
+5
I love Riggers! MAGA!

Offline Boondock188

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2017, 06:26:08 am »
+6
Im a rigger and i sponsor this message

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2017, 06:27:03 am »
+7
i actually work with five riggers at the lumber mill. pretty solid trade and they make pretty good pay, i'm happy for all of u

riggers are hard working folk
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2017, 06:35:38 am »
+1
Rigging is indeed a strenuous profession.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2017, 07:20:05 am »
+1
muted for saying niggard yet there is a player with the name niggardly old bastard?

p.s. i really do swear I didn't say anything illegally profane before this. this is it

(click to show/hide)

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2017, 07:26:23 am »
What a bunch of wsebs
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2017, 08:06:41 am »
+1
muted for saying niggard yet there is a player with the name niggardly old bastard?

p.s. i really do swear I didn't say anything illegally profane before this. this is it

(click to show/hide)

• NOT OK: Substituting a slur with a synonym that's not outright offensive (i.e - saying nigga instead of friend, whereas context makes it clear what the intention of saying it was)

Niggardly_Old_Bastard is simply a cheap skate. Context matters folks. Specifically in this context Assington has a historical problem with this rule. Not everyone that is going to say niggard means it as a substitute for friend, however due to everything else that was flying around on the server and Assingtons history with this subject it was frankly clear how he meant it.

Additionally his ban was actually for having an character name that alluded to racist ideology and the lynching of African Americans. He has had issues in the past with this type of naming of characters, and that is why he didn't get his hand held through the process of figuring out what an acceptable name is this particular time.

This ban was also about the reoccurring problem that both Assington and Sugar have with following the Official Server Rules in regards to chat. Normally this type of thing is something we are very patient with (recently anyhow) but systemic and repeated violation of the rules will be met with more than just a mute.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 08:25:10 am by Sparvico »
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2017, 09:16:23 am »
+7
The whole argument over "context" is absolutely pathetic. Someone can have the fucking name Niggardly Old Bastard and you dismiss him as a cheap skate... no push for any offensive context there? AT ALL? Do you hear yourself? I get muted for using "niggard" simply because of YOUR implied context while this man carries the name "Niggardly_Old_Bastard"? Why can't his name be mean old bastard? or stubborn old bastard? His name is as much of a fucking contextual pun and you elect to ignore it. The ability for Sparvico to decide how far and wide a word can relate to something offensive is a power he is abusing as much as the many people tonight abused chat.

Several people, within several seconds had all said a racist slur. I recall sugar being the very last person in the chain to type something offensive. Sugar ended up being the first and only person to be muted. Why Sugar? Because throughout the previous several minutes Sugar had been making personal attacks against Sparvico. That is an example of preferential application of administrative authority in chat. Sugar had also been making personal attacks in chat against Pistachio. Sparvico proceeded to mute Sugar for this instance as well, despite the lack of any racial slurs in that instance.

I am not claiming that personal attacks/griefing in chat should be allowable, what I am arguing, however, is that Sparvico is beyond inconsistent with his enforcement of "no griefing", or "no slurs" in chat. Clearly the racial slur "friend" is the, by popular opinion, most deplorable insult to use, but, as I showed in the example where Sugar was muted for simply "talking shit", using the word "friend" is apparently not the only chat rule Sparvico will assign mutes for.

So; we have established that there are occasions in which Sparvico will institute mutes that do NOT have to do with the afore mentioned slur. If this is the case: Then why are other chat rules that Uther has established not consistently enforced? When "friend" is used, 95% (pretty much) of the time it seems to result in a mute. Never have I seen a mute assigned for any other slurs, racial or homophobic. I have seen Sparvico's attempts at shit talk, and he loves to use the word "my old friend", as do I. Surely my old friend is offensive in some degree? If the name "spookyghost_whocarriesatorch" alludes to

"racist ideology and the lynching of African Americans"

then why is using the direct word "my old friend" okay? Homosexuals have been murdered, tortured, and prosecuted thousands of years before the modern racial demographic was established, and were still being persecuted in First World countries decades after blacks received the right to vote in the U.S. Yea, that sounds intense right so "my old friend" shouldn't be allowed, right? Apparently not.

I'm sure, just as I defend my use of slurs in chat, Sparvico and others would defend their use of "my old friend" by saying "ERHUEHA EA MY SHIT TALK IS SO BAD EEE E my old friend MEANS A BUNDLE OF STICK IEHFIUAHTUIOAEHIUH IM BALD EIHT UATHOA". Well you can't "Substitute[ing] a slur with a synonym that's not outright offensive" can you?

Racial slurs against whites and hispanics are never enforced. I literally created a character called "honkyhuntertron9000" and it was approved by Sparvico. For fuck's sake no person honestly finds Honky offensive. I don't. But the rules stand, regardless of how we find it unoffensive. UTHER: "NOT OK: Intentionally using racial slurs, like friend, chink, cracker, jap and so on, towards any player, admin, between friends, towards groups of people". I find the use of "friend" as offensive as I find the use of "my old friend" or "honky" or "gook". None of them offend me, personally, yet all are still considered offensive, YET they are not treated equally (dictionary civil rights here??). 9% of the US population (according to a quick google) identifies as LGBTQ+, while 14% are Black-Americans. If another 6 percent of Americans identified as homosexual, would "my old friend" begin to carry the same mute-earning weight in chat that "friend" currently does?

The only slurs I ever seen warrant a mute have been "friend" and "chink".

Like Jesus, Sparvico, stop acting as if you are the robot admin just doing your job. You pick and choose when and where you wish to intervene. If "friend" and Sugar's direct, personal attacks at Pistachio (or any player sending personal attacks against ANY other player, for that matter) warrant mutes, then why the fuck does the use of "my old friend", or "cracker", (which someone did use "cracker" as a pejorative this night) or telling EU players that they aren't wanted in NA servers and need to leave (which also happened tonight. EU players are a -group of people-) not require equal consistent enforcement?

Enforce the rules thoroughly and to the letter, or don't enforce them at all. Stop pretending you are doing the mod justice and defending yourself with quotes from official Chat Guidelines while you contradict yourself and the rules everyday in-game by ignoring any minor offense just because it doesn't carry an offensive weight of your liking.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 09:22:22 am by bensai »