Author Topic: Random Stuff Saturdays: 7/30 BOXING  (Read 820 times)

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
Random Stuff Saturdays: 7/30 BOXING
« on: July 13, 2017, 05:59:39 am »
+6
Random Stuff Saturdays

What is this: Some Saturdays we will do random events with prizes. It won't be every Saturday and probably will only happen if we have a good enough idea.
Why: For fun! Get people on for the event then we can all go on battle together and have a good time.
Where: NA3 (duel server) until the events server gets set up, then it'll be there
How do I sign up?: There won't be sign ups! Its just show up and play unless we decide to do something more structured, in which case I'll make a separate thread for it.
When: Saturdays starting at 3pm PST
How long?: Time will vary depending on the event. Long enough for fun to be had but not too long that the novelty wears out and it gets tedious.

THIS WEEKS EVENT: BOXING
Event Photo
(click to show/hide)

RULES: Naked, no weapons. Only equipment allowed is gloves. You can use STF or regular characters, its up to you.
Prize: 200k to whoever has the highest kills at the end.
Time Frame: Event will start at 3pm PST. You can join late although obviously you have more time to win if you are there. It'll go for 20mins until 3:20pm PST.

We will be using a deathmatch mode. The only downsides to this mode is that nudges and the voice menu do not work.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 11:21:05 am by Tristan_of_Erzoth »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/