Author Topic: Truest words ever said about okam and dev.  (Read 765 times)

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
Truest words ever said about okam and dev.
« on: July 03, 2017, 01:26:48 pm »
+2
chadz : shhsbauxmsnmsponsnsossk :( ,we kinda stole ur money, others : snahskmsbsjasnsdnzıspwnns :(, ok.
U donkey friend u probably have foreseen at the first place that okam was unable to make profit in long term anyway,but u still hyped these cancerous people like heskey,to make them buy the game.Although u knew that u were going to stop developping the game in short time,u still made these retards like heskey buy it.Half deformed staggering gratesque bodies of players like Heskey marched the closest bank and let banks suck their money for ur stupid shitty game.I am defending the honour of my fellow players (not heskey),ur snorting doesn't have any effect on me you foul creature of 6th level of inferno,u are a goddamn disgrace, these people thought that u were their omnipotent savior,and got on ur ship ,not knowing u would leave them on a desolated island.Ass u read this long read this too, i lay ur mother to doggy,my dick is 3 inch wide,i gape ur mother's ass 2 inch wide,because i want her to suffer as i cram my dick,ass she screams from the pain her ass signals to her brain through nervous system,i put ur sunglassed swissburglardrinkingbeer.jpg picture in front of her with a metal stick i gaped ur mom's ass, just like a carrot in front of a donkey ,seeing ur picture gratifies her in front and my dick hurts her from back,in these ambivalent feelings ur mother goes back and forth losing sensibility,craves for ur pic tries to kiss u but i pull her back every time she flinches.After we done she says i wished chadz didn't made okam and forced me into this revenge ,and i agree trying to say smt nice : okam is still good though if u are autist like heskey.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Truest words ever said about okam and dev.
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 02:07:28 pm »
+1
this kid on a rampage

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
Re: Truest words ever said about okam and dev.
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 06:19:23 pm »
+3
Tfw you never bought the game or spent a second playing it because your seasoned autisty senses told you it wouldn't work out.

It's a relief.