Author Topic: Warband Problems  (Read 519 times)

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
Warband Problems
« on: April 08, 2017, 09:33:49 pm »
For some reason Warband will only detect my hardware if I'm using WSE2, so I cannot play native at all. Has anyone had this problem before?

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
Re: Warband Problems
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 10:18:29 pm »
I can run and play crpg w/o steam running.  When you start the Warband launcher do you have native module picked or crpg? I tried starting crpg through the Warband launcher and it says I need wse2 to run the game please start game through crpg launcher. But I dont have any trouble running native through the Warband launcher.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 10:23:14 pm »
I can run and play crpg w/o steam running.  When you start the Warband launcher do you have native module picked or crpg? I tried starting crpg through the Warband launcher and it says I need wse2 to run the game please start game through crpg launcher. But I dont have any trouble running native through the Warband launcher.

Only CRPG with WSE2 enabled works for me. I can load into the others, but it doesnt utilize my cpu or gpu so  I only get 5 fps...

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2017, 10:56:14 pm »
For some reason Warband will only detect my hardware if I'm using WSE2, so I cannot play native at all. Has anyone had this problem before?

no
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2017, 11:15:34 pm »
Only CRPG with WSE2 enabled works for me. I can load into the others, but it doesnt utilize my cpu or gpu so  I only get 5 fps...
Are you trying to launch Warband through the crpg launcher?
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Grytviken

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2017, 11:32:26 pm »
Are you trying to launch Warband through the crpg launcher?

I've tried to launch it every way possible, the only way I can get the game to run right is through wse2 crpg,which noone plays anymore.

From what i'm reading on the forums other ppl have this issue too, it's something to do with the 32 bit architecture of the game and a windows update. It's not utilizing my cpu at all, it stays at 1% usage the whole time, trying to set afinity, and a few other things in task manager but does nothing, stays at 1% usage.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2017, 12:20:12 am »
I run it through steam and there isn't even a wse2 option to click and it runs fine for me. Did you make a thread about your issues in Warband steam or Taleworlds forums?
PENDULUM