Author Topic: Jesus fucking christ, I always knew that Turks were dumb, but NOT THAT DUMB!!!  (Read 15382 times)

Offline Panos_Tournament

• Earl
  • Renown: 316
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Fucking retards wanted to burn the Dutch flag, ended up burning the French one.

Please Turks, just nuke your shithole country.

https://gfycat.com/DearestTerribleBlackrussianterrier

Offline Larvae

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Larvae
xD saw that aswell
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

- Through actions,a man becomes a hero. - Through death,a hero becomes a legend. - Through time,a legend becomes a myth. - And by learning from the myth,a man takes action -

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
Should have burned a pile of clogs tbh

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
It's completely normal that so many "dutch" citizens with double nationality, being second or even third generation removed, should loathe "their" country so much while being extremely nationalistic and identitarian towards the country of their origins. Racist dutch just don't want to accept the wonderful multicultural future where their own identity is absolutely meaningless, and if they dare voice any sort of displeasure or worry then THEY are the ones labeled xenophobic populists. How dare they not accept these wonderful immigrants as completely dutch, with as much right to the dutch identity as anyone else, just because they reject it utterly and have nothing but hatred for it  :rolleyes:.

Erdogan coming into european countries (the same thing has happened both in Germany and France in the past) and organizing rallies of tens of thousands of people, where he outright calls for "his citizens" to hold tightly to their turkish patriotism and to reject decadent western ways is just a coincidence, the only reason the turks do not integrate is clearly the fascist white nationalist racism to which they are subject. Erdogan calling european countries chocolate chip cookies is the height of hilarity, but it fits in perfectly with the retarded postmodernist perspective of the West as the source of all the world's ills. Turkroach Sultan using far-leftist rhetoric to manipulate the self-loathing cucks of the West and cloak his blatant islamic fascism. Any response that is not abject appeasement is automatically claimed to be "racism", as if fucking Turkey of all countries had any sort of moral claim on that front. Take the gigantic genocidal log out of your own fucking eye before whining about the splinter in the one of your neighbor, bundle of sticks.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
What do you expect when most muslims are inbred shitheads?

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
its also funny cause who the fuck cares about shitheads burning a flag except turks
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Yeah haha symbols are meaningless, it's just a piece of cloth and the act of burning it doesn't imply anything at all. Truly an evolved and superior perspective. I'm sure if a bunch of young dutch guys got together and burned a turkish flag it would've been the exact same thing, with the exact same reaction.

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
thats just what I said.  turks care about burning flags.  goddamit oberyn. slappity slap
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I'm not talking about the reactions just from turks, I'm talking about the reaction from europeans. Do you think a bunch of white dutch kids burning a turkish flag would've been met with "oh lol it's just some dumb yuffs, it's not important", or screeds about the awful rise of european populism and how dangerous and disgusting it is? I know it's so cool and suave to just totally not give a shit about national identity, we're all citizens of the world, maaaaan, whatever, more power to you. Even if you don't identify with something as plebeian as a flag, guess what, other people in the world will use it as a shorthand for many things you DO care about. It's not just a piece of cloth they're burning, it's everything they hate about the West.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 11:51:16 am by Oberyn »

Offline Panos_Tournament

• Earl
  • Renown: 316
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Guys what the fuck!

Lets all bash the raghead cunts!

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
I'm not talking about the reactions just from turks, I'm talking about the reaction from europeans. Do you think a bunch of white dutch kids burning a turkish flag would've been met with "oh lol it's just some dumb yuffs, it's not important", or screeds about the awful rise of european populism and how dangerous and disgusting it is?

good point!

but not rly.

cause you cant take flagburning turks serious,  they are like a fly in your pie.
you want to take flagburning europeans serious,  cause you want europe to flourish and not degenerate.

but u right panos, back on topic

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III

Offline Torben

• King
    • View Profile
Even if you don't identify with something as plebeian as a flag, guess what, other people in the world will use it as a shorthand for many things you DO care about. It's not just a piece of cloth they're burning, it's everything they hate about the West.

ah ye, that actually is a rly good point.  mayhaps I am just not taking the erdogan folks serious enough,  just hard to imagine that people with the IQ of a toast rise to actual power,  but its happing all over the world atm...

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Horrible racist Netherlands. So horrible I'm sure most of these Turklings will move back to Erdogan Sultanate, right?