Author Topic: Japan leading the revolution  (Read 1240 times)

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
Japan leading the revolution
« on: March 09, 2017, 04:32:51 pm »
+3
https://a.pomf.cat/zlfmdu.mp4

(NSFW)

Don't act like you wouldn't use it if you got it for free. Just be sure to play on mute.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Japan leading the revolution
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 08:59:12 pm »
+3
I'd never wear the VR goggles because they're pretty much a blindfold. It's not even about getting caught with a dick in your hand, even playing some normal games is really scary if you can't see anything around you.

A true samurai is arways aware of his surroundings.

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 03:16:27 am »
+3
I´m pretty sure this is more expensive than getting an actual hooker and paying her to do the exact same thing with you

and this is why I love the japanese. Shit, the world would be such a boring place without them  :lol:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 11:10:24 am »
+3
Damn those sounds are awful, what the fuck. Other than that, noice. I know there will be mods for your favourite waifus and sound packs.  :lol:

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2017, 11:12:32 am »
+4
Damn those sounds are awful, what the fuck. Other than that, noice. I know there will be mods for your favourite waifus and sound packs.  :lol:

Personally, there is nothing more annoying in the world than the animu hentai female jap voice. Sorry if I triggered any hardcore weebus with this statement as I know you're quick to retaliate with fedora memes and pillows.

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2017, 11:41:03 am »
+3
Personally, there is nothing more annoying in the world than the animu hentai female jap voice. Sorry if I triggered any hardcore weebus with this statement as I know you're quick to retaliate with fedora memes and pillows.

but you´re right, they´re fucking annoying

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2017, 01:34:11 pm »
+1
retaliate with pillows

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2017, 05:21:25 pm »
+4
Can you change your dick size from japanese to black?
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Banok

• Duke
  • Renown: 521
  • Infamy: 215
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2017, 11:48:03 pm »
+2
meh surely there will be actual sex robots in the coming decades that make this "revolution" a bit redundant. But might be harder for pervs to hide that thier sexbot looks like a teenage semi-real anime girl

edit: just remembered thos waifu pillows exist, lol guys obviously already dont give a shit

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2017, 12:05:05 am »
+2
Scientists have been able to take male mice skin and make it so that the mice can "impregnate" their own skin cell with their cum. The future could have artificial human wombs :?:

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2017, 12:22:29 am »
+5

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1790
  • Infamy: 1635
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2017, 12:27:14 am »
+4
Scientists have been able to take male mice skin and make it so that the mice can "impregnate" their own skin cell with their cum. The future could have artificial human wombs :?:

Which means we won't need women, amirite?

Well I disagree, just like I disagree about gay families and stuff. It ain't wrong but it is far from being ideal solution.

What do I, ignorant heterosexual swine, know about gay marriage and what gives me the right to judge people?

My brother has a son, his mother is modern woman and she's cold to the kid. He's now a toddler and is one extremely cuddly creature. His father (my brother) is everything to him, he doesn't let him alone for a second. But he won't go near his mother. When she gave birth to him, there were minor complications so baby had to stay in hospital. Usually in those situations mothers stay beside their babies, but my sister in law did not. Kid took after me for some reason and is extremely sensitive and emotional, capable of feeling any shift in mood of adults surrounding him. He doesn't cry often tho.

Now the deal is, I'm his uncle and gave him fair bit of attention. Came up with various ideas how to amuse him, regularly play with him, even put him to sleep couple of times. Right now I feel like gay parent. Kid digs me more than his own mother and I've witness him crying when she tried to take him from my arms. It is embarrassing for everybody involved, every time it happens.

It just doesn't feel right. Child needs to have loving, protective female next to him. It is how nature works, every single animal family is like that.

So yeah, we do need women if we want our children to grow up in proper, natural environment. Because I feel children who don't have that will be under risk of ending the same way unwanted children do, who often become criminals and sociopaths unable to create bonds and feel empathy because they were never given love when they needed it the most.

To tell you frankly, from the stuff many of you are writing here I came to conclusion that you didn't receive proper love as kids and grew up in these modern, weirdo, unnatural families. We need nuclear family, without it we're doomed. Just look at United States of America, you guys went south when you gave up on 1950-60s dream of ideal family and started pursuing bunch of meaningless and strange things in your lives. Whole this gender freedom mumbo jumbo didn't pay you any dividends.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2017, 12:40:20 am »
+2
It's better for a child to have a father than a mother though, that is clear. Just look at the black community lol. But obv. best is to have a balanced mix. On a side note, does any parent actually want a daughter as their offspring?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2699
  • Infamy: 814
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2017, 12:49:49 am »
Fathers love daughters more just like mothers love sons. Same sex offspring serve a higher purpose tho, they kinda empower both sexes. I as a father want a son to keep my legacy and mother wants daughter because it continues her female legacy. But mixed sex relationship between parents and their offspring are nothing but pure love because there is no agenda attached to it. It's just I love this kid and care about it, without any secret meaning to it.

Edit: Mother-daughter relationship is pillar stone of feminism imho. Not every feminism is bad, but this modern militant feminism whose advocates are 500lb whales with pink hair is ridiculous any way you approach it.