Author Topic: Donkey team no longer developing M:BG / OKAM  (Read 107961 times)

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
Re: Donkey team no longer developing M:BG / OKAM
« Reply #540 on: September 19, 2017, 01:35:19 am »
+6
fuck you want me to do...talk shit to myself, for him?

Heh, do whatever you want, kid. Anyone with a forum registration date post 2011 is subhuman in my eyes anyway....
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: September 19, 2017, 04:09:30 am »
+1
sub...human?

ya well, fuck you too, elitist glory-days scum. we might as well start talking shit with each other kadeth, im used to shit talking with americans, seeing as you're just a (an?) more arrogant drunker form of an american this should be interesting. come on then cunt, lets go, you cant even say aluminum right i got this.

this is prob gonna be the last forum war\rant we ever see, everyone should just jump in and call shit out, cuz admit it, we'll never see or play anything this _______ ever again.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #542 on: September 19, 2017, 01:15:15 pm »
+5
Anyone with a forum registration date post 2011 is subhuman in my eyes anyway....

(click to show/hide)

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: September 19, 2017, 04:15:15 pm »
this is it?
heskey you are thee most boring fucking nerd to talk shit with. this thread seriously fuckin blows. not quite like the way you used to blow donkey crew, but close. go on then heskey, pretend you didnt hide from me. fine, maybe you didnt wait for pogo to start posting again. see how that works? admitting to minor mistakes now one gives a fuck about anyway?

but you sure as shit shut the fuck up untill i left, after multiple posts calling you out, not just in this thread, was calling you out for over a week straight, no fucking way some forum nerd like yourself missed the panda thread, didnt see you there.

lol you know what could save us a TON of time
"i used to be in the okam squad, was really emotionally invested in it, really thought and hoped it was gonna succeed, did everything i could to defend the game...when everyone left, i felt so alone...so now i pretend that i wasnt part of the okam squad, and talk shit about okam like the rest of the cool kids...dont judge me it feels good to belong" Heskeytime
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: September 19, 2017, 04:29:24 pm »
+1
this thread seriously fuckin blows.

but does it blow as hard as okam?

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: September 19, 2017, 05:02:33 pm »
but does it blow as hard as okam?

ask heskey, he's the okam expert.

hesk, dont tell me how to post bundle of sticks, i dont care if you rage. my motivation for this is pushing you to either be honest or stfu again. but damn you are mad enough to go and downvote my posts...oh no, that will show me. you're brand of nerdyness is disgusting on a fucking anders level.

you know you type the most unoriginal shit everytime right? how many times you gonna pull the "one day ill read your post" card? james help you come up with that one?
heskey...you were part of okam squad...that alone is sad pathetic and depressing, but to pretend like you didnt defend things like the steam page, the trailer, the combat...things you're now very critical of.

ALSO
bruttus got you mad? he was mentally fucking challenged! could barely speak english, Raz could crush bruttus, anyone could...wtf is wrong with you?
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Sigibert

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: September 19, 2017, 06:58:19 pm »
+4
ask heskey, he's the okam expert.

Is he? I've never met him in the game.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: September 19, 2017, 08:30:27 pm »
tfw you mistake sigibert...with this guy http://forum.melee.org/index.php?action=profile;u=24597

you may not be the siegbert i thought you were, so ur kinda on the outside of an inside joke, basically the reason you didnt see him IN GAME, is he's not really a player, doesnt know wtf he is talking about, which is why i and other actual players got into arguments with him and seigbert.

he's a forum warrior...you're not likely to see him IN GAME. well, unless you look down, way way down on the scoreboard. thats where you'll meet him.

THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Sigibert

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: September 19, 2017, 09:46:18 pm »
+3
Hah, no it's me, swear. I forgot my pw for the other account.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: September 19, 2017, 11:33:53 pm »
so...it is you. well this is confusing as fuck.
you and heskey are two people that form a 4 member meme that was created due to the fact, 4 complete idiots were posting like experts, while criticizing actual experts.

so it you, and you know what im talking about, and you know who heskey is, and you know he posted on okam, and you agreed with him on okam, and steam, and backed his positions...

then you ask...is he? the fuck you mean is he?...you've never seen him in game, and thus dont know what his expert opinions are. the guy you posted with and agreed with shit tons of times.
none of the expert opinions you both offered and had a shared consensus on...none of it matters because: you've never wiener booped in game. ya okay.

tbh talking with you and heskey reminds me of the okam forum all over again, your arguments have me scratching my head wondering wtf you are going on about?
"is he an expert? ive never met him in game, dont know the guy, never seen him before, i have no idea what he's like, i swear"- Siegbert regarding heskey whilst standing right next to heskey.
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #550 on: September 19, 2017, 11:45:57 pm »
+1
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Sigibert

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: September 19, 2017, 11:46:27 pm »
I think it was quite obvious that I was joking there. Yeah, I know him but I don't value his opinion on the game too much as he seems to barely have any experience with it.
Not sure what you mean by me posting like an expert while critizing actual experts. I never claimed to be an expert, whatever that means. I enjoy posting a lot and I do enjoy the game for what it's worth, sure. If there's any confusion concerning my opinion or past statements, I'm happy to clear it up. I don't think I said anything I must feel ashamed of.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: September 20, 2017, 12:04:59 am »
+3
You might be confused because Siegbert is the most subtle shill you've ever seen on the internet, but have no doubt he'll take OKAM's cock in his mouth, drink the cum and lick the sweat of the balls without a second thought.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: September 20, 2017, 01:24:23 am »
I think it was quite obvious that I was joking there. Yeah, I know him but I don't value his opinion on the game too much as he seems to barely have any experience with it.
Not sure what you mean by me posting like an expert while critizing actual experts. I never claimed to be an expert, whatever that means. I enjoy posting a lot and I do enjoy the game for what it's worth, sure. If there's any confusion concerning my opinion or past statements, I'm happy to clear it up. I don't think I said anything I must feel ashamed of.

i do recall getting into it with both you and heskey, though to be fair, the bold part of your quote is true, you did indeed fully admit to being a casual. to which i remind you, no fucking game is balanced around casuals. DC could have acted on the solid suggestions of long time hardcore players, players who left WEEK 1, shit if i remember it was only days into the game and battle pop had dropped significantly.

so no, i dont know if you're joking, its highly plausible you didnt meet ALOT of fucking people in game, as most fucking everyone outside of a 4 man fan club, could see and agree on what the game was, a hot steaming pile of bullshit, and thus quit the game only months after its release.

shit most of my crpg friends didnt even put in 10 hours...thats how quickly we all saw how fucking shit it was.

heres the thing sieg, you prob still think the game is great, thats fine, you're an idiot, im fine with that
heskey is also an idiot, its acceptable.

but to suck that much dick and defend complete bullshit like the steampage being totally inaccurate and misleading, then be dumb enough that it takes over six fucking months to realize the bleedingly obvious, then come back over here to rant and rave about how terrible the game is and how much we were mislead...and how the fucking steampage isnt accurate?

unfuckingacceptable

THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: September 20, 2017, 01:53:43 am »
DC could have acted on the solid suggestions of long time hardcore players, players who left WEEK 1, shit if i remember it was only days into the game and battle pop had dropped significantly
shit most of my crpg friends didnt even put in 10 hours...thats how quickly we all saw how fucking shit it was.

Oh no no no no but you need to put in massive amount of hours to really understand OKAM's amazing combat system (did I tell you it's literally by far the best melee combat system on the market?). You think you know what you're talking about with your 10 hours played? You're just talking out of your ass, the combat is so deep and complex you need at least 1000 hours dueling bots to even begin to comprehend it, not to mention leave a solid, positive review praising it.

This was obviously a joke, but what isn't a joke is that, at least now, all your negative comments towards OKAM's cumbat - we're gonna call it cumbat now btw, because I want to experience it just as much as I want cum in my mouth - if you have anything to say against the cumbat you'll just be refuted by shills for not having enough hours played. It's like they genuinely think it's impossible to know that a game and it's combat is garbage within a few hours of experiencing it, not realizing that genre veterans and competitive players will know what to look for in a combat and which features of it make it good and which don't really improve it or work against it even.