Author Topic: Donkey team no longer developing M:BG / OKAM  (Read 107923 times)

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
Re: Donkey team no longer developing M:BG / OKAM
« Reply #420 on: June 24, 2017, 07:21:19 pm »
+3
Around 55 members on the new forum, I'd say that's about 50% more than the server population on event nights.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #421 on: June 26, 2017, 07:25:51 am »
+14
all those shit posts will be lost in time, like tears in the rain...

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: June 26, 2017, 08:59:13 am »
+4
all those shit posts will be lost in time, like tears in the rain...
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline chadz

• The lazy
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 3188
  • Infamy: 724
  • Sir Black King A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: irc://
  • IRC nick: chadz
« Reply #423 on: June 27, 2017, 05:58:52 pm »
+24
lol

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #424 on: June 27, 2017, 06:00:14 pm »
+2
At first I figured it had to be an impostor. Now... I still don't know.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Horns

• Count
  • Renown: 207
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • I am that horns guy.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Horns

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: June 27, 2017, 06:20:45 pm »
lol

Das Leben in einem größeren Gefängnis?

I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Jacaroma

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 300
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • Cajun
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: June 27, 2017, 11:41:05 pm »
+3
I got his old computer and logged into crpg forums. I just wanted to get ur hopes up. xDdXdXddXdXDxd

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #428 on: June 28, 2017, 05:07:53 am »
+7
what a low quality japanese
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 03, 2017, 01:22:19 pm »
+4
chadz : shhsbauxmsnmsponsnsossk :( ,we kinda stole ur money, others : snahskmsbsjasnsdnzıspwnns :(, ok.
U donkey friend u probably have foreseen at the first place that okam was unable to make profit in long term anyway,but u still hyped these cancerous people like heskey,to make them buy the game.Although u knew that u were going to stop developping the game in short time,u still made these retards like heskey buy it.Half deformed staggering gratesque bodies of players like Heskey marched the closest bank and let banks suck their money for ur stupid shitty game.I am defending the honour of my fellow players (not heskey),ur snorting doesn't have any effect on me you foul creature of 6th level of inferno,u are a goddamn disgrace, these people thought that u were their omnipotent savior,and got on ur ship ,not knowing u would leave them on a desolated island.Ass u read this long read this too, i lay ur mother to doggy,my dick is 3 inch wide,i gape ur mother's ass 2 inch wide,because i want her to suffer as i cram my dick,ass she screams from the pain her ass signals to her brain through nervous system,i put ur sunglassed swissburglardrinkingbeer.jpg picture in front of her with a metal stick i gaped ur mom's ass, just like a carrot in front of a donkey ,seeing ur picture gratifies her in front and my dick hurts her from back,in these ambivalent feelings ur mother goes back and forth losing sensibility,craves for ur pic tries to kiss u but i pull her back every time she flinches.After we done she says i wished chadz didn't made okam and forced me into this revenge ,and i agree trying to say smt nice : okam is still good though if u are autist like heskey.

Offline Seadle

• Baron
  • Renown: 96
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths
  • Game nicks: Seadle
  • IRC nick: Seadle
« Reply #430 on: July 03, 2017, 02:47:49 pm »
+4
chadz : shhsbauxmsnmsponsnsossk :( ,we kinda stole ur money, others : snahskmsbsjasnsdnzıspwnns :(, ok.
U donkey friend u probably have foreseen at the first place that okam was unable to make profit in long term anyway,but u still hyped these cancerous people like heskey,to make them buy the game.Although u knew that u were going to stop developping the game in short time,u still made these retards like heskey buy it.Half deformed staggering gratesque bodies of players like Heskey marched the closest bank and let banks suck their money for ur stupid shitty game.I am defending the honour of my fellow players (not heskey),ur snorting doesn't have any effect on me you foul creature of 6th level of inferno,u are a goddamn disgrace, these people thought that u were their omnipotent savior,and got on ur ship ,not knowing u would leave them on a desolated island.Ass u read this long read this too, i lay ur mother to doggy,my dick is 3 inch wide,i gape ur mother's ass 2 inch wide,because i want her to suffer as i cram my dick,ass she screams from the pain her ass signals to her brain through nervous system,i put ur sunglassed swissburglardrinkingbeer.jpg picture in front of her with a metal stick i gaped ur mom's ass, just like a carrot in front of a donkey ,seeing ur picture gratifies her in front and my dick hurts her from back,in these ambivalent feelings ur mother goes back and forth losing sensibility,craves for ur pic tries to kiss u but i pull her back every time she flinches.After we done she says i wished chadz didn't made okam and forced me into this revenge ,and i agree trying to say smt nice : okam is still good though if u are autist like heskey.

3 minus 2 equals 1

LOL U MAD my old friendOT ?? 1V1 ME ANY SERVER ANY DAY, SAME RESULT KIDDO, UR COMPLETE AND UDDER DESTRUKTION!! I EFFORDLESSLY DESTROY U WITH PING CHAMBER AND EPIK FEINTS SO FUCK OFF !!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: July 03, 2017, 05:15:18 pm »
+5
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #432 on: July 03, 2017, 11:57:21 pm »
+7
can we please make this the crpg version of the "navi seals copypasta"?

I mean, it starts with random letters, then a tirade of barking at chadz with a humorously odd focus on Heskey (as if he couldn´t decide whom to yell at more), then it changes to a diablo3-difficulty comparison(?), then to an allegory with an island until, out of nowhere, it suddenly evolves into a nsfw-fanfic. The very end sounds as if he is telling the woman he had intercourse with: "okam is still good though if u are autist like heskey".

not even talking about the countless gems here

(click to show/hide)

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: July 04, 2017, 12:33:20 am »
+3
Youmadz
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #434 on: July 04, 2017, 05:50:27 am »
+8
in these ambivalent feelings ur mother goes back and forth losing sensibility