Poll

wats going on???

typical website lag??
chadz sabatoge
people who dont want me to be able to rp an f35 stealth jet, hebrew mnerchant, or jasn voorhees??

Author Topic: stop it chadz  (Read 8415 times)

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
Re: stop it chadz
« Reply #105 on: February 03, 2017, 09:38:37 am »
Rumor has it he was the one that deleted a bunch of clans while everyone was afk.

For what it's worth, I definitely did not do that, though it is possible that my account did. Before I went AFK I claimed leadership on a bunch of clans, and got it on most of them. In most of them I raised what I thought were the core members of those clans to rank ten. I didn't take any gold, and I didn't delete any clans, though maybe I allowed for those things to happen by handing out rank tens in that manner. Or, maybe my account was the one responsible for deleting them due to being compromised. After I found out about my global ban I completely lost access to my account (password changed), couldn't post here either since that unban request.

When I came back after hearing people were playing yet again, I learned I was globally banned, all my heirlooms were gone ( I still haven't checked all my chars/armories completely though), my Strategus char was retired, and FIDLGB was deleted. I posted an unban thread after messaging Uther and Dupre. Then shortly after that I couldn't log into my account anymore (Invalid Login). Finally went through cRPG and used QMPS and regained access to it.

It's entirely possible that someone else could have accessed it, the password being changed to a default numerical one is really fishy, and my looms being gone as well points that that, for me. I'd be interested to hear from Dupre or chadz or someone who can tell me whether or not that is the case definitively. Was my account responsible for deleting FIDLGB and other clans?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 09:56:04 am by Malaclypse »
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.