Author Topic: Germany Train Attack  (Read 9885 times)

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Germany Train Attack
« Reply #90 on: July 28, 2016, 07:19:09 pm »
Stats are fun, to test the exact hypothesis that Beauchamp gave me:
Blacks cause the extra crime rate in the US and that if there were no Blacks then the US would have the same crime rate as your average European country.

I tested this by comparing states with a similar % of Black people to a European country I could easily get stats for. There are limits to this, but it wasn't designed to answer the big questions only to test a poorly conceived hypothesis.

As for your post, I don't remember Beauchamp wanting to compare State by State, only prove that they only have more homicide than European countries because of Blacks. That is a provably false claim, take any US state with the same % of black people as a European country and the homicide will be the same or worse.

I was responding to your specific claim:
"So, if firearms are not the issue and it is infact Black people who are responsible why do none of these US States have a lower Homicide rate than England?"

I used statistics to "prove" that it is the percentage of black people in a US population, not lack of gun control that determines the murder rate much in the same vein you used statistics to "prove" your point.  This reinforces the old saw "there are lies, damned lies, and statistics".

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #91 on: July 29, 2016, 10:14:31 am »
I used statistics to 'prove' my point because I was given a clear hypothesis that was provably false.

I was invited to compare the US without black people to any European country. Which seemed like a flawed test because then I'm comparing apples and oranges, 2 nations with different stats across the board (normally) and removing black people from one population but not the other. The 'proof' in this case was simple as I was invited to compare homicide rate between US and European countries, so did so in areas with consistent levels of black people.  I only needed specific stats, because I was testing a specific claim.

My claim that you were responding to, is not a claim but a question:
"So, if firearms are not the issue and it is infact Black people who are responsible why do none of these US States have a lower Homicide rate than England?"

A question you have still failed to answer. If firearms are not the issue, why do none of these US States that have the same % of black people as England, have much higher homicide rates?

If you are still adamant that it is the black people and not the guns, then that begs the further question of why American black people are so much more violent than European black people.

Heskey alot of this has to do with poverty and an acceptance of welfare culture, welfare dependence usually leads to the voluntary segregation of people based off of poverty whether they are white black or hispanic. There are also major anomalies when trying to understand US statistics, one is that hispanics are often automatically categorized as white greatly inflating white crime statistics and another is that African immigrants, many from Nigeria and Ghana that happen to be some of the most highly educated people in the US with 2/3's holding degrees already broke thru this socio-economic barrier on their own and commit virtually no crime, so black demographics don't necessarily mean more crime and white demographics don't mean less crime.

We all know white people commit crime too and you can reasonably expect a higher % among white americans compared to euro whites solely off the fact that guns are widely available in some US states. Also it would be naive to underestimate how dangerous some of these welfare slums can be and how high they can inflate crime stats, even if they are a very small demographic proportion of a cities population...

It's actually pretty simple, if you are receiving free money from the government and they find out you have another source of income they will cut you off, so gangs form in these segregated areas, drug territories and other illegal rackets are setup so they can make more money illegally on top of what they are getting, this form of welfare culture is well established in many US cities.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 10:47:52 am by Grytviken »

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 29, 2016, 07:22:32 pm »

A question you have still failed to answer. If firearms are not the issue, why do these US States that have the same % of black people as England, have much higher homicide rates?

If you are still adamant that it is the black people and not the guns, then that begs the further question of why American black people are so much more violent than European black people.

First, the murder rates are not much higher.  They are higher that's true.  Part of the reason, that your stats can't account for, is given below.

I don't need to answer that question.  That was a task you assigned yourself.  I wanted to answer your assertion about guns being the problem rather than violent people being the problem and I showed you the statistics that "proved' (as much as stats can prove anything and everything) that that may not be the case. 

You have answered your own question as to why this might be true.  US black people do have a higher level of violence than Euro black people.  There must be a myriad of reasons.  Lack of education and concomitant lack of employment, family instability, high rate of unwanted pregnancies, drugs, a pernicious cycle of poverty that encompasses generations, and entrenched attitudes on all sides of the color line. 

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2016, 02:54:59 am »
Shooting by police mostly happens during criminal activity so proportionally more shot are those ethnics that are proportionally involved in more crimes (black people are typical example).
What school did you finish if I may ask?
i studied at the university of retards from 1723 to 2034.
No, a Harvard study showed that there isn't a racial bias in who the police shoot.  They shoot everyone equally :?

just to clarify, that was supposed to be a joke on the stereotype that police shoot black people all the time. clearly you two have no sense of humour because i for one know my jokes are top notch and are rivaled by nothing so the only logical conclusion is that you're both wrong and i'm right.

tyvm for participating

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,