Author Topic: Germany Train Attack  (Read 9880 times)

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Germany Train Attack
« Reply #75 on: July 22, 2016, 06:43:43 pm »
Apologies for the Daily Mail rag link, but mostly using it for the video of the "17" year old "boy".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3696410/Man-attacks-21-people-AXE-train-Germany-shot-police.html#v-1953696156883437776

So happy the police were right there in that car to stop him before he could hurt someone.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2016, 09:31:02 am »
Citation needed that they would have the same homicide rate as any other European country

(we have black people here too btw, but let's put that to one side for the time being)

omg just use wikipedia stats, if you deduct the homicides where black people kill black (far biggest number), where black kill white and where white kill black you will get somewhere  to belgium or finland level and really close to countries like hungary or bulgaria and much better than those in the east (estonia, belarus etc.). well you won't be able to compete with switzerland or norway or the fucking czech republic  8-), but your homicides rates would really be at a "reasonable european level".
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2016, 02:36:12 pm »
And do I also deduct the homicides where black people kill black in Europe, where black kill white and where white kill black?

(that last one made me lol, get rid of the blacks because of all the crime stats they add, including the stats where they get killed)

ok so in a simple way so you will understand it - if there were no black people in the usa, the homicide rate in the usa would be almost the same as in an average european country. difficult to understand? or difficult to accept?
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2016, 02:59:53 pm »
Europe has far less black people than America, and most of those in Europe were people who were seen to contribute something to society, i.e., university students, engineers, professors, etc. Now that EU has opened its doors to all kinds of migrants from Africa and the Middle East, the crime rates are steadily rising, and will get completely out of control once the percentages are high enough to create a ton of ghettos.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2016, 04:01:35 pm »
alright - first lets specify what the argument is about.

my argument is: usa has higher homicide rate not due to guns, but due to black people (the guns also make a difference, but marginal one).

as far as eu and black people go - i don't really know because there are no separate stats for black homicides in eu (or i haven't found them) so i don't have the answer. personally i think that since black people are in general more temperament, less educated etc. the eu will have similar figures per capita, maybe a bit better in favor of eu black people compared to us black people because there are less black people in europe and in much smaller concentrations (they can't really form ghettos where crime rates just skyrocket). but ask me in 20 years if migration from africa goes the same way as it goes now.

i don't want to say, that the homicide rates are higher because black are black (color itself won't make anyone a retard), but because black are unluckily far less culturally developed, educated and all this similar stuff in general - and this is the problem. and in ghettos these problems multiply.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 04:09:54 pm by Beauchamp »

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2016, 06:30:51 pm »
weewooweewooweewooweewooweewooweewooweewooweewoo
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #81 on: July 27, 2016, 07:07:43 pm »
yo statistics - do you know that us two we had a half chicken each for the dinner tnight? no? well i had the whole one.

britain has 0.9 murder rate
europe has 3.0
alaska has 4.4
well guess what a fucking switzerland - 0.5 homicide rate - no blacks! wow so compare it to britain. 40 percents of their homicides must be done by blacks. (ironic example)

you have to compare how many homicides are done by/among/to black in every country, that is the hard data, this is just jerking off.

i think it was said in newsroom tv series: the first step in solving any problem is recognizing there is one. black community has one big problem in the usa, yet blacks are not able to recognize it. i'm not sure what else to write so i will just stop here.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 07:21:03 pm by Beauchamp »

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 27, 2016, 07:19:09 pm »
you have to compare how many homicides are done by/among/to black in every country, that is the hard data, this is just jerking off.

but jerking off is good so your argument is invalid

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #83 on: July 27, 2016, 08:14:54 pm »

There is clearly no correlation here (even solely within the US data) between % Black in your population and homicide rate. Colorado has the highest % Black of those within 0.5% of England, but nearly half the homicide rate of Alaska which has the 2nd lowest % of black people in their population. West Virginia has a lower % black than Washington but more murders per capita. I'd like better data ideally since I had to get the UK stuff from a different source, between even within the US using data compiled in the same place using the same definitions, there is no obvious link between % black and murder rates.

So if 'The Blacks' aren't causing all your relatively high homicide rates, I wonder what else could be... hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Now tell me, if I were to google the respective gun laws for these US States, would I find more stringent firearm controls in a State such as.... Iowa with it's 1.2 homicide rate as compared to say.... Alaska which has over 3 times that homicide rate? I'm sure I wouldn't right?

At 13% of the population, blacks committed half of homicides in the United States for nearly 30 years. DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, black people committed 52% of homicides. In 2013, black criminals committed 38% of the murders. Whites accounted for just 31 percent.

The bigger problem also lies within the actual stats used to account for "white" crime and murder. Also we're not even getting into Hispanic crime rates which are also disproportionately high.

http://newobserveronline.com/90-nonwhite-violent-crime-rate-fbi/

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 27, 2016, 08:26:18 pm »
+1
Adding a lot of variables here Beachamp. But let's test the statement that the US has a higher homicide ratenot due to guns but due to black people as best as we can....

Stats are fun to play with aren't they?
 Now compare the state of New Hampshire to Washington D.C.  NH has very liberal gun laws and a very low black population percentage wise.  Blacks compose 1.1% of the total population in NH.  The District of Columbia has very restrictive gun laws and blacks constitute 50.7% of the population.  The gun murder rate in NH is 0.4/100,000 and in D.C. it is 16.5/100,000. 
So according to that compilation and interpretation of stats, blacks, not guns, cause high murder rates.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2016, 08:42:29 pm »
yo statistics - do you know that us two we had a half chicken each for the dinner tnight? no? well i had the whole one.

britain has 0.9 murder rate
europe has 3.0
alaska has 4.4
well guess what a fucking switzerland - 0.5 homicide rate - no blacks! wow so compare it to britain. 40 percents of their homicides must be done by blacks. (ironic example)

i think it was said in newsroom tv series: the first step in solving any problem is recognizing there is one. black community has one big problem in the usa, yet blacks are not able to recognize it. i'm not sure what else to write so i will just stop here.

(click to show/hide)
is the problem that all the police officers won't stop shooting them?

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 27, 2016, 08:56:22 pm »

No, a Harvard study showed that there isn't a racial bias in who the police shoot.  They shoot everyone equally :?

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #88 on: July 27, 2016, 09:11:21 pm »

Shooting by police mostly happens during criminal activity so proportionally more shot are those ethnics that are proportionally involved in more crimes (black people are typical example).
What school did you finish if I may ask?

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #89 on: July 28, 2016, 06:22:45 pm »
Stats are fun, to test the exact hypothesis that Beauchamp gave me:
Blacks cause the extra crime rate in the US and that if there were no Blacks then the US would have the same crime rate as your average European country.

I tested this by comparing states with a similar % of Black people to a European country I could easily get stats for. There are limits to this, but it wasn't designed to answer the big questions only to test a poorly conceived hypothesis.

As for your post, I don't remember Beauchamp wanting to compare State by State, only prove that they only have more homicide than European countries because of Blacks. That is a provably false claim, take any US state with the same % of black people as a European country and the homicide will be the same or worse.

The first claim of Beauchamp "That US without black crimes would have the same crime rates than EU countries" could still hold with your test Heskey but with a variation. Blacks in european countries due to better (economical) integration have the same crime rate than any other EU citizens while blacks in US residing in poor economical situation deal major dommage to the US crime rates (and account for a bigger proportion of this crimes). I have already posted stats in another thread that the economic stituation of the place where you reside was more relevant to explaim crime rates than ethnicity in the US.

Edit: I now see his second claim:
" i think that since black people are in general more temperament, less educated etc. the eu will have similar figures per capita, maybe a bit better in favor of eu black people compared to us black people because there are less black people in europe and in much smaller concentrations"

I call bullshit on this one and i think stats can easily prove it wrong. Many places in Europe have important black populations but don't have an overrepresentation of blacks in crime stats.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 06:36:06 pm by ecorcheur_brokar »
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"