Author Topic: Turkey coup d'etat  (Read 28880 times)

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
Re: Turkey coup d'etat
« Reply #360 on: July 21, 2016, 01:51:03 am »
Can we plz remove this thread its quite depressing thx

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: July 21, 2016, 03:34:13 am »
Ah so you mean a civil war in the sense, bloodshed... I thought you meant a civil war with 2 sides fighting it out, but atm Erdogan has quite the monopoly  :|

Offline Rhekimos

• Duke
  • Renown: 672
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ふふふふふ
    • View Profile
    • Forbiddena
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Rhekimos
  • IRC nick: Rhekimos
« Reply #362 on: July 21, 2016, 09:07:10 am »
State of emergency announced in Turkey, Erdogan can now bypass parliament for passing new laws and suspending rights.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-idUSKCN0ZX07S

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: July 21, 2016, 09:54:31 am »
+4
State of emergency announced in Turkey, Erdogan can now bypass parliament for passing new laws and suspending rights.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-idUSKCN0ZX07S

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Rhekimos

• Duke
  • Renown: 672
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ふふふふふ
    • View Profile
    • Forbiddena
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Rhekimos
  • IRC nick: Rhekimos
« Reply #364 on: July 21, 2016, 10:38:06 am »

Offline naduril

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Naduril
  • IRC nick: Naduril
« Reply #365 on: July 21, 2016, 11:01:37 am »
+2
In russian (non-state one, actually located in Riga by obvious reasons) media a news appeared saying that russians intelligence astrayed communication about the coup and informed Turkey just in several hours before it started.
However this source is marked as non-proved. But from my point of view it is reasonable.
That is another argument about these retards being bff, Butan.
Also, they talked by phone (and russian tard wished turkey tard to bring back constitutional order"") and are going to meet soon again. You shouldn't think about russian politics as about something reasonable. Everything rely on retard's mood.
(click to show/hide)
Also there is a quote of one general that intelligence received this info in several hours before the coup. But didn't say anything about where from they received this info.

Source:

All this makes coup not staged one but definitely provoked. And current statements and actions look horrific. As Bat'ka Lukashenko looked not that bad after russian tard started the war in Ukraine; now russian tard looks not so bad in comparison with turkish one.

It is depressing indeed. I do wish to flee further and I don't afraid of chinese in Australia. For me they looks less dangerous then these despotic psychos.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #366 on: July 21, 2016, 11:21:29 am »
It is depressing indeed. I do wish to flee further and I don't afraid of chinese in Australia. For me they looks less dangerous then these despotic psychos.

without knowing a lot about the chinese, I agree that they seem less fool hearted,  but cold and efficient in achieving their goals, which doesnt make them less problematic considering peace.  in effect pretty much like the US actually, just without the cowboy fuck yeah mentality.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: July 21, 2016, 12:51:09 pm »
+1
In russian (non-state one, actually located in Riga by obvious reasons) media a news appeared saying that russians intelligence astrayed communication about the coup and informed Turkey just in several hours before it started.
However this source is marked as non-proved. But from my point of view it is reasonable.
That is another argument about these retards being bff, Butan.
Also, they talked by phone (and russian tard wished turkey tard to bring back constitutional order"") and are going to meet soon again. You shouldn't think about russian politics as about something reasonable. Everything rely on retard's mood.
(click to show/hide)
Also there is a quote of one general that intelligence received this info in several hours before the coup. But didn't say anything about where from they received this info.

Source:

All this makes coup not staged one but definitely provoked. And current statements and actions look horrific. As Bat'ka Lukashenko looked not that bad after russian tard started the war in Ukraine; now russian tard looks not so bad in comparison with turkish one.

If your theory is correct, they have been informed just a few hours before the coup? Except if someone important in Turkey retained/had the information for a longer time, it might just have been a lucky interception during the final hours of the execution of the coup plan, which saved Erdogan's ass?
And if really Russia are the ones that were able to see it coming and were able to tell Turkey, I cant see why they would have in the context of Russia-Turkey relationship, except if it was indeed a US-backed coup and Putin didnt really want them to pull another Ukraine and grab the Bosphorus?  :P (full conspiracy mode)

As much as you hate Putin, you should know that being president for so long and managing a country so big requires to not be "retarded". Everything the powerful do make sense.

Offline naduril

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: July 21, 2016, 12:57:29 pm »
As much as you hate Putin, you should know that being president for so long and managing a country so big requires to not be "retarded". It all makes sense in the end, we just dont see everything from where we are.
Here you are soooo wrong. This retard couldn't care less if he will look or act as retarded. That is the issue. And being president for so long doesn't bring neither reasonability nor responsibility. And as long as they started contacts before the coup and even next day after the Istanbul bomb the flights were enabled again and travel agencies were allowed the tours to Turkey saying it is safe now. All these things says that relationship was fine and sharing intelligence was fine for them.
And following the theory, probably having an ally on bosphorus looks so  nice to rustard.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: July 21, 2016, 01:07:22 pm »
All these things says that relationship was fine and sharing intelligence was fine for them.
And following the theory, probably having an ally on bosphorus looks so  nice to rustard.

Probably right on the "better as ally", but what I pointed out before was that Turkey-Russia were not BFF's at least just prior to the coup  :P  debatedly they are just "neutral" now.

Offline naduril

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: July 21, 2016, 01:14:43 pm »
Probably right on the "better as ally", but what I pointed out before was that Turkey-Russia were not BFF's at least just prior to the coup  :P  debatedly they are just "neutral" now.
Why do you think so?
Both shit on freedom and human rights. Both are tards and usurpers. Both looks as tards in western eyes. The last so called "apologies" brought them close very fast. And the coup and current behavior definitely more close to definition bff, rather neutral. Probably it was less like that before, but now it is.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: July 21, 2016, 02:15:27 pm »
Why do you think so?

Because as you say they have shared opinions on stuff, but to be able to see that they have common enemies they first needed the coup to happen. Before that it is public knowledge that the diplomatic relationship was extremely strained due mainly to how they interfere with the middle-east and that as a dutiful NATO member Turkey have been participating in the geostrategical enclosing of Russia.
State to state relationship are not or black, or white, trust is very slow to build, even more so trust between countries, so when people talk of BFF status when a year ago they were on the brink of war and people feared a WW3 between them, I just got to laugh at how simplistic some point of view are.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 02:22:07 pm by Butan »

Offline naduril

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: July 21, 2016, 02:43:42 pm »
State to state relationship are not or black, or white, trust is very slow to build, even more so trust between normal and civilized countries, so when people talk of BFF status when a year ago they were on the brink of war and people feared a WW3 between them, I just got to laugh at how simplistic some point of view are.
There, fixed it for you. It works like this, when institutes in the state works. But it is not applicable to fail-bandit-states.

Updated:
Now they are going to execute people and then bring EU rights back.
Turn off lights, make a poop in the middle, turn on lights back and behave as nothing happened.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-rights-idUSKCN1011ED
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 02:54:51 pm by naduril »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2171
  • Infamy: 528
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: July 21, 2016, 04:13:32 pm »
+1
without knowing a lot about the chinese, I agree that they seem less fool hearted,  but cold and efficient in achieving their goals, which doesnt make them less problematic considering peace.  in effect pretty much like the US actually, just without the cowboy fuck yeah mentality.

You really have no standing ground, being German, questioning Chinese actions that could disturb world peace. Their track record is way cleaner than of your country's and they exist for a lot longer. Besides, China like most developed Asian countries is full blown meritocracy despite that western media paint it as communism. They have only interest is spreading their influence through business and they are great at it. Only desperate countries, which have nothing else to offer turn to war against others in attempt to make their domestic situation better.

Edit: In other words, chances are way higher than Germans will again unite under crazy leader and go into war with the whole world, than Chinese doing the same.

Offline naduril

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: July 21, 2016, 04:21:21 pm »
Can anyone explain, why they vandalized this book store and kicked this grey headed book store employee (director?). From aside it looks like Turkey goes into crazy shit with 7miles steps and not going to stop. Reminds ISIS and ancient monuments, but now it is only books.