the PANOS is...

Correct, as usual.
a piece of shit
a blessing to this community
Fucking ban him already
GIVE THEM RUN!
YHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH!
Le Run!

Author Topic: LIVE YOUR MYTH IN FRANCE.  (Read 26702 times)

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
Re: LIVE YOUR MYTH IN FRANCE.
« Reply #255 on: July 26, 2016, 10:39:53 pm »
At least there is the possibility that you won't be shot first instead of impotently waiting to be shot last or shot while fruitlessly charging him. 
So your solution is to be shocked by the blood and screams and shots and have nothing but bare hands to react with?
It's not a question of being a hero.  Survival with all the body parts I boarded the train with is the motivation.
Training can do much to make drawing and using a weapon muscle memory.  A COD kid is the antithesis of that.

are you actually saying that places like the USA are safer than places like Europe because USA has more guns? What western Europe is suffering now is pretty much what the USA has all the time..
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 10:43:31 pm by Osiris »
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #256 on: July 26, 2016, 10:44:57 pm »
Like I said, that's Malmö, has been like that for a while now. There's still nothing pointing to any of it being a terrorist attack. Last one we had was in 2010 or something.

You're forgetting that Islam preaches death to infidels aka anyone not them, and millions of "moderate" muslims agree with it. It doesn't matter if the news calls it a terrorist attack or not because you'd still be dead. It's also well known that the German and Swedish media is North Korean tier propaganda and has not been telling the truth about the suspects, motives and extent of attacks. That said I wouldn't want to walk around carrying a gun so I would avoid those locations all together, safer option either way.

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #257 on: July 26, 2016, 10:48:54 pm »
are you actually saying that places like the USA are safer than places like Europe because USA has more guns? What western Europe is suffering now is pretty much what the USA has all the time..

Like bittersteel said it's pretty easy to avoid the most troublesome areas because you know who the most likely perpetrators are in the first place. If I lived in certain cities I would absolutely carry a pistol with me though.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #258 on: July 26, 2016, 10:58:27 pm »
+1
It's true Aftonbladet, Expressen and Nyheter24 are known muslim apologists and like to hide certain things that point to bad things involving muslims.

But there's plenty neutral and even far-right sources for me to read and believe me, I'd know if we would have an ongoing terrorist attack here. I'd also love it since the Swedish Democrats would skyrocket in the polls if that happened.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #259 on: July 27, 2016, 03:17:13 am »
+1
Damn, reading The Sun :P

Does it really matter anymore.. all these outlets they all copy the articles from somewhere else or from eachother, with the occasional "this fits our agenda" bits added to it
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 27, 2016, 09:13:39 pm »
Did I say that?  No, I said that if I were in a situation such as has been described I would have a greater chance of successfully defending myself with a pistol than without one.  I agree that a greater amount of guns available means that the chance of encountering an individual with one is greater.  However in one on one crime a knife will kill just as well as a gun.  Statistics are a cold comfort at that point.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 09:52:24 pm by Turkhammer »

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #261 on: July 27, 2016, 10:30:49 pm »
+1
Did I say that?  No, I said that if I were in a situation such as has been described I would have a greater chance of successfully defending myself with a pistol than without one.  I agree that a greater amount of guns available means that the chance of encountering an individual with one is greater.  However in one on one crime a knife will kill just as well as a gun.  Statistics are a cold comfort at that point.

Guns are superior for killing in any environment. There are also guns made for any environment. Or you would see special forces raiding hijacked planes with machetes. Machete urban combat etc.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 28, 2016, 05:32:46 am »
Guns are superior for killing in any environment. There are also guns made for any environment. Or you would see special forces raiding hijacked planes with machetes. Machete urban combat etc.

Would you rather face a knife with your bare hands?

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #263 on: July 28, 2016, 08:41:45 am »
+6
Yes, in most situations I'd rather face someone with a knife instead of someone with of a loaded gun. Especially since my favourite move - running away - is more effective in the former case.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #264 on: July 28, 2016, 03:20:15 pm »
Would you rather face a knife with your bare hands?

If youre decent in fighting, or just relatively strong, then you could probably take a person with a knife down. You might get stabbed or cut, but adrenalin too stronk. Or you could like Paul mentioned, simply run away.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 28, 2016, 03:51:42 pm »
+5
lmao

merkel: "terrorists want to weaken our capacity to take in refugees"
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #266 on: July 28, 2016, 04:01:27 pm »
lmao

Haha, thanks to them then, i guess? Alltho ive heard sweden is reducing the intake already without any terrorist attacks in our areas. Or maybe we're just feeling the threat now too.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #267 on: July 28, 2016, 04:23:58 pm »
lmao

That is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. Top tier head in the sand logic. Link to where she said this for future quoting purposes?
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1555
  • Infamy: 2980
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: July 28, 2016, 04:32:47 pm »
She's full of shit. EU are doing their best to stop immigrants to enter. She's trying to get political points from liberal leftist cucks because there is no way in hell she'll get votes from right wing supporters. Fighting for her own life.

Another proof that politicians are nasty people and should be replaced by professionals.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: July 28, 2016, 04:53:29 pm »
That is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. Top tier head in the sand logic. Link to where she said this for future quoting purposes?
It's from a Finnish article about Merkel's speech on Thursday. Only found some quotes from her speech in English, not the full of thing.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/merkel-germany-will-manage-challenge-after-attacks-1.3005853
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/28/merkel-rejects-calls-to-change-germanys-refugee-policy-after-attacks
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.