the PANOS is...

Correct, as usual.
a piece of shit
a blessing to this community
Fucking ban him already
GIVE THEM RUN!
YHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH!
Le Run!

Author Topic: LIVE YOUR MYTH IN FRANCE.  (Read 26024 times)

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: LIVE YOUR MYTH IN FRANCE.
« Reply #180 on: July 20, 2016, 03:03:19 pm »
+1
Angantyr, do you also think Overdriven is trash because he is a Muslim?
No. I've had Muslim friends and many of my co-workers and students have been Muslim. Would I think he would be better off without Islam or any religion? Yes. But otherwise I think he seems like a decent guy from what little I know of him from these forums.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 401
  • Infamy: 2059
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 20, 2016, 03:07:06 pm »
I don't think he's trash but find his choice a bit silly to be honest. It is like running through woods wearing wolf costume right after pack of actual wolves ate half of village sheep and hunters entered the forest to eliminate them. Making himself a target for no good reason.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #182 on: July 20, 2016, 03:13:43 pm »
+1
I believe there's still quite a lot of choices before it comes to that, unlike a lot of "moderate" muslims. It comes from having a society that isn't a violent theocratic or authoritatian shithole (yet).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 20, 2016, 03:16:15 pm »
My impression was that he chose it, at least partly, out of love for a woman. Men do crazy things for love sometimes. Most important for me is how fundamentalist someone is, that's where it really gets dangerous, when you honestly believe some Medieval text is the actual revelation of some deity and that it shouldn't be interpreted.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 20, 2016, 03:20:19 pm »
+2
My impression was that he chose it, at least partly, out of love for a woman.

but maybe it was out of love for self exploding

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #185 on: July 20, 2016, 03:20:28 pm »
Yup, and he left his christian (anglican?) religion to do it. Strangely enough he doesn't have to flee the country or hide in fear for his life or receive endless, very credible death threats or be deemed a "supressive" person and cut off by every other christian he has ever known, including his family. What do you think would happen if he suddenly divorced and left his newfound religion? Hmmm I wonder. But regressives have deemed muslims a protected, opressed class composed entirely of PoC, and in the progressive stack logic that makes them untouchable, so the apostates are left to fend on their own, if not outright ignored and vilified, for the benefit of the real protected class. The hypocrisy when it comes to the regressive criticism of "native" christianity goes without saying.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 03:24:00 pm by Oberyn »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #186 on: July 20, 2016, 03:22:31 pm »
Convert to the most fucked up religion on the planet, whose countries are uniformly backwards fucking theocracies that produce NOTHING of worth except the extraction of natural resources that just happen to lie within their geographic borders, looking down on the US and calling it a place with a "sheer ammount of crap" wrong with it. If there was a hypothetical choice to make a group of people just vanish from the planet, the 300 or so million people in the US or the 1.3 billion muslims, I know which I'd pick. It's not even a choice, really. I'd settle for the scumfuckers to stay in their shitholes personally, instead of infecting places lightyears ahead of them in every single way.

Did I say I didn't think Muslim countries had problems? No.

Like I said. Irrelevant point. Good job Oberyn as always.

Just going full retard as usual.

Yup, and he left his christian (anglican?) religion to do it. Strangely enough he doesn't have to flee the country or hide in fear for his life or receive endless, very credible death threats or be deemed a "supressive" person and cut off by every other christian he has ever known, including his family. What do you think would happen if he suddenly divorced and left his newfound religion? Hmmm I wonder. But regressives have deemed muslims a protected, opressed class composed entirely of PoC, and in the progressive stack logic that makes them untouchable, so the apostates are left to fend on their own, if not outright ignored and vilified, for the benefit of the real protected class. The hypocrisy when it comes to the regressive criticism of "native" christianity goes without saying.

Ah yes you know everything about me. As far as I'm concerned your attitude and opinions are far more 'regressive' than anything else that's been said on here. Borderline full on Victorian colonial racism at it's finest.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 03:26:01 pm by Overdriven »

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #187 on: July 20, 2016, 03:26:29 pm »
No. I've had Muslim friends and many of my co-workers and students have been Muslim. Would I think he would be better off without Islam or any religion? Yes. But otherwise I think he seems like a decent guy from what little I know of him from these forums.

100% agree

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #188 on: July 20, 2016, 03:31:43 pm »
+6
My impression was that he chose it, at least partly, out of love for a woman.

-falls in love with woman
-gets cut for her
-leaves him because bs reasons
-can't even masterbates easily anymore
-explodes

It all makes sense now.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #189 on: July 20, 2016, 03:33:03 pm »

-falls in love with woman
-gets cut for her
-leaves him because bs reasons
-can't even masterbates easily anymore
-explodes

It all makes sense now.

100% accurate.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 2361
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 20, 2016, 03:38:42 pm »
I believe there's still quite a lot of choices before it comes to that, unlike a lot of "moderate" muslims. It comes from having a society that isn't a violent theocratic or authoritatian shithole (yet).

Sure, it is fine atm. Everything is fine as long you can choose to be an unicorn and no one bothers you. But if shit hits the fan, he ain't 'theirs' and in 'our' eyes he is a traitor. Pretty bad position to put yourself in case of conflict.

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #191 on: July 20, 2016, 04:07:46 pm »
Wow this shit deteriorated pretty damn quick.

So Overdriven is trash because he's a muslim. Well you're a cowardly surrender-happy Frenchman, no wonder you cant cope with immigration or anything that requires a couple of testicles to contend with. You've been wanting to 'surrender' the refugee crisis since day 1 xD so roll over and get fucked by more islamists, you are French after all so at least you're playing to type.

Unlike Overdriven who has displayed none of these qualities you hate him so rationally for as a muslim. You are truly the most retarded, braindead, backwards piece of shit on this forum, and although innocent people should never have to suffer I am personally glad that it is your country that is being fucked right now, it is poetic justice to watch you splutter and attempt to seem more outraged after each attack, when you've already proven yourself to be a joke blowing your load over menial shit in the past. If you get as angry over Krems trolling as you do over 100s dead in your country, you know you're retarded. And no matter how hard you stomp your feet, or that vein in your forehead throbs, you cant rage harder than you already were long before any attacks. But by all means, keep trying to pretend that these attacks have given you a more radical perspective, if nothing else then for my singular pleasure.
Barring the harsh language used (though he didn't say overdriven was trash, nor did he attack HIM necessarily until you put the words in his mouth), everything Oberyn said about what Muslims produce nowadays is true. Once the heart of science and discovery, now is promissory of diminutive scientific influence. 1.3-1.6 billion Muslims, two Nobel Prizes in science. Had the rise of anti-rationalism never taken hold in the Muslim world and influenced Islam so heavily, perhaps half(or more) could be attributed to Muslims nowadays.

The language you're using heskey is pretty damn vitriolic and purely out of spite, you're no better and likely worse than he is. Something like "although innocent people should never have to suffer I am personally glad that it is your country that is being fucked right now" is pretty damn grotesque if you stop to think about what you're actually saying here. One second you're saying innocents shouldn't suffer and the next you're saying you're glad they're suffering because they're Oberyn's countrymen? That's pretty gross.
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 20, 2016, 04:13:47 pm »
Heh, I think Oberyn can take the insults, its not like he is shy or anything.

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #193 on: July 20, 2016, 04:18:55 pm »
Heh, I think Oberyn can take the insults, its not like he is shy or anything.
If it were as simple as only insulting Oberyn, I wouldn't have anything to say on the topic. By all means, go at Oberyn. Condemning random countrymen of his simply because they're his countrymen though? Maybe heskey meant it, maybe he didn't, maybe he just didn't think about what he was saying. I know another person who seems to not always think about everything he says too.
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 20, 2016, 04:24:58 pm »
I'm one of Oberyn's countrymen and I understand HeskeyTime bout. Used to feel his way, got real mad at Oberyn or Dave once or twice :mrgreen: