the PANOS is...

Correct, as usual.
a piece of shit
a blessing to this community
Fucking ban him already
GIVE THEM RUN!
YHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH!
Le Run!

Author Topic: LIVE YOUR MYTH IN FRANCE.  (Read 27086 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: LIVE YOUR MYTH IN FRANCE.
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2016, 01:28:03 pm »
+4
Yup, he's smarter and more aware of reality than most of our politicians and their brainwashed useful idiots. That's how fucked up the situation is.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2016, 01:35:11 pm »
Why wouldn't they hand them over? Why should Greece shelter foreign soldiers who failed a coup in their own country?

I'm just curious what he would say, chill

gonna take a while though

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2016, 02:05:40 pm »
+3
I'm just curious what he would say, chill

gonna take a while though
Don't tell me to fucking chILL IA M FUCKING CHILL MOTEHRFUCEKR
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline dagu807

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2016, 02:20:31 pm »

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2016, 02:20:51 pm »
+1
Don't tell me to fucking chILL IA M FUCKING CHILL MOTEHRFUCEKR

ahahaxahshdasfh xant so chill DuuuD xDDDDDDDDD

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2016, 02:46:57 pm »
I have to disagree here. Let's say Le Pen elected and successful on his mission. Well i'm sure i can appreciate Europe since i feel like foreigner in my own country but will i be always a threat or a target for them? Cause i'm a muslim in papers

Jup. Even if Pen doesnt get elected the population will get more pissed off eventually, wether its the leftist or the rightist calling the shots. Its not like these attacks are gonna stop. Its gonna be same everywhere in Europe. Start thinking about Canada. They unconditionally love everyone up there.  :lol:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 02:55:37 pm by Tibes »

Offline coucouleloup

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2016, 05:35:07 pm »
+2
good one Panos  :lol: humour is universal, any better answer than humour !!

HarDraaDa

Ps: Give me back money

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2016, 05:54:11 pm »
+1
Why wouldn't they hand them over? Why should Greece shelter foreign soldiers who failed a coup in their own country?

Oh I don't know, political asylum maybe?

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2016, 09:04:44 pm »
Oh I don't know, political asylum maybe?
Do you seriously not know how to read? "Political asylum" does not answer the "why" question.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2016, 05:25:03 am »
Do you seriously not know how to read? "Political asylum" does not answer the "why" question.

Are you retarded or just stupid?  If Greece decided to give the soldiers political asylum that would be a reason why they would not hand them back and why  they would give shelter to them.  That answers both questions with a possible answer.  Now, as to why they would give political asylum to them, well you didn't ask that question.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2016, 08:11:44 am »
+6
So how will this "kick all muslims out" thing work out? Put them in concentration camps for the time being? I got a muslim co-worker(known Ramadan cheater), who does the ISO certification crap in our company. Who will do it when he's gone? Not me. That shit is crazy, so count me out with your cleansing ideas.

Kinda scary how close the "enlightened" far right and muslim extremists match with their main goal.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1618
  • Infamy: 2328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2016, 09:15:23 am »
Aren't they already in concentration camps? At least they are in Serbia. We haven't started exterminating them (yet). Would be easier than sending them back to Syria. Kinda impossible now, with Erdogan going full Idi Amin.

Edit: Easiest way is to go full Stalin. Disobedient in "worker" camps, to make example for others. Ban Islam in Europe. Problem solved.

But muh civil rights, personal freedom of expression? Can't have the cake and eat it. Native and foreigners are never treated equally.

It is better to deny certain rights to minority, but let them live normal life than to act like everything is okay but secretly pack them into mass graves, Milosevic style.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 09:25:12 am by Leshma »

Offline Grytviken

• Practicing Scientologist
  • Duke
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Salad_Fork Raven_Grytviken
« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2016, 09:40:52 am »
+1
So how will this "kick all muslims out" thing work out? Put them in concentration camps for the time being? I got a muslim co-worker(known Ramadan cheater), who does the ISO certification crap in our company. Who will do it when he's gone? Not me. That shit is crazy, so count me out with your cleansing ideas.

Kinda scary how close the "enlightened" far right and muslim extremists match with their main goal.

I agree with you Paul, it would be crazy to blame all Muslims for stuff like this. On the other hand though I find it hard to have any sympathy for people who can't stop defending and supporting a religion that blatantly promotes hate, violence and murder.

I think Panos' message was more about the hypocrisy of people getting angrier at him for posting something offensive then they were about the attacks and the religion responsible for it.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 09:50:19 am by Grytviken »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2016, 01:52:49 pm »
Are you retarded or just stupid?  If Greece decided to give the soldiers political asylum that would be a reason why they would not hand them back and why  they would give shelter to them.  That answers both questions with a possible answer.  Now, as to why they would give political asylum to them, well you didn't ask that question.
No, you fucking mong, the question is obviously WHY Greece would decide to GIVE them the fucking political asylum. Jesus Christ, your IQ can't possibly be higher than 60. I can't even fathom the thought process, or the lack of thought process, that would lead you to the conclusion you came to. It's so stupid my empathy stops working, at around ~90 IQ level I guess.

But at least you proved without the slightest doubt that your reading comprehension is the worst on this forum. Congratulations.
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline The_Bloody_Nine

• Marshall
  • Renown: 946
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "I am still alive"
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2016, 02:07:56 pm »
No, you fucking mong, the question is obviously WHY Greece would decide to GIVE them the fucking political asylum. Jesus Christ, your IQ can't possibly be higher than 60. I can't even fathom the thought process, or the lack of thought process, that would lead you to the conclusion you came to. It's so stupid my empathy stops working, at around ~90 IQ level I guess.

But at least you proved without the slightest doubt that your reading comprehension is the worst on this forum. Congratulations.

Haha, so hilarious that Xant again and again is on about peoples reading comprehension while he himself gets taken in by some completely irrational texts from holocaust deniers.