the PANOS is...

Correct, as usual.
a piece of shit
a blessing to this community
Fucking ban him already
GIVE THEM RUN!
YHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH!
Le Run!

Author Topic: LIVE YOUR MYTH IN FRANCE.  (Read 26804 times)

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
Re: LIVE YOUR MYTH IN FRANCE.
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2016, 02:01:47 am »
He literally just acknowledged that by them starting this they fucked things up, he's not saying they made everything better, they removed an already evil person to only have it replaced with another of the same along with loads more worse factors, whilst I agree we should never have gotten involved, it's way too late now, we already are.

Sorry, i bolded the whole sentence, just wanted to bold "evil dictator". Who said he was "evil"? You heard it on TV.
He is the bad guy, you are always the good guys. You should send your army to bomb evil guy, destroy all infrastructure, murder Innocent and make some money in the process. What do people get? Free speech and vote. Wow, so worth it.
And aftermath of this scenario? Most of the nations are not ready for a such big change and they instantly descend into chaos. Results are total destruction and devastation of that state, their resources are being used by other invading countries, they put some puppet regime and invading countries give them loans and build them infrastructure (that too is build buy invading countries companies). After that they create nice small war that can be contained and start  business of selling arms to puppet state and rebels. Everyone makes money, puppets steal money from credits, Nato make money from oil, building infrastructure, selling weapons and they make that state their slave by giving them cash that they can never fully pay. Win win situation, except for normal people who ether join tribal war or start migrating to a better place. 
This is the why people are becoming jihadis and doing stuff like this in Europe.

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2016, 02:18:02 am »
Heh, facts. We don't know for certain why ISIL exist, just like we don't know if American intervention is responsible for creation of it. We can make educated guess or simply speak our mind how we feel it is (like I often do) but those opinions aren't facts. None of us have facts regarding those matters. Hell, we don't even have solid facts about everything that happened during WWII. And we never will. Same can be said about most events that occurred in human history. Mathematicians operate with solid facts, historians do not.
I wasn't claiming that we had them all, merely that what facts we have (specifically using the word fact here, not opinion), shouldn't be denied, because they're just that: facts. The only fact claimed was that we deposed Sadam and this action destabilized the region significantly. No we can't rewind the clocks to test the prediction that ISIS is actually the direct result of that destabilization, but I haven't heard any informed political figure debate this simple thesis. If you happen to have one, feel free to link it and I'll take a look, but I suspect we might be talking past each other.

Sorry, i bolded the whole sentence, just wanted to bold "evil dictator". Who said he was "evil"? You heard it on TV.
He is the bad guy, you are always the good guys.
Why do people always assume that there is only ever pure evil and pure good and that claiming one thing as evil means that the other must then be good. Stop getting angry over stupid shit like this when none of your claims about me are things I actually believe.

chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2016, 08:48:42 am »
Oh you think its too soon?

Too soon compared to what? The Nice attack? The Paris attack?

Oh yeah, lets all mourn, light up some important buildings, until the sand niggs decide their next attack in Europe.

A year a go, give or take, I was posting here at this very forum, about potential muslim attacks, and people kept calling me a fascist, a neo chocolate chip cookie and other names.

You reap what you fucking sow, you fucking liberal cucks.

I am happy, because with 200~ dead French, over 3 terrorist attacks, France will wake the fuck up, and vote for Le Pen, who hopefully will destroy the muslim scum, who cant appreciate Europe.

You can downvote me all you like, joke is on you.

Call us the day greeks will wake up plz !
Greeks should take example from their turkish brothers ! they tried atleast !
and vote le pen will make us leave europe and stop paying for cocainoman greeks whore
sound like a good thing but no...

and btw any news of eu1 comeback ?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 08:53:34 am by Blackbow »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kirman

• Duke
  • Renown: 609
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tormatun
  • Game nicks: Kirman/Namrik/Anmirk/Riknam
« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2016, 10:05:06 am »
+1
I am happy, because with 200~ dead French, over 3 terrorist attacks, France will wake the fuck up, and vote for Le Pen, who hopefully will destroy the muslim scum, who cant appreciate Europe.

I have to disagree here. Let's say Le Pen elected and successful on his mission. Well i'm sure i can appreciate Europe since i feel like foreigner in my own country but will i be always a threat or a target for them? Cause i'm a muslim in papers
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 10:15:36 am by Kirman »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2016, 12:22:29 pm »
+3
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Materia

• Baron
  • Renown: 86
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Racist, and such.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Boxxy's Army
  • Game nicks: Materia, Boxxys_minion
  • IRC nick: -
« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2016, 12:40:56 pm »
I love this forum so much. There is not a single one I know that would have so many brainwashed politically correct lefties here denying every single fact, and adding their own ideology to supporting their stupidity. How could mankind fall that low?

The more dead people, the better, and French are not worth that much, none lewak is worth much, even less than a cockroach. I am waiting for the next hit, but I will try to be prepared, popcorn etc..

French, did you expect anything else from them, than...? Crayon power!

(click to show/hide)
+100% for being "racist retard". You rather be safe racist in your country, than dead French bundle of sticks under the truck wheels, blown to pieces by a bomb, or shot in your own country, by so called "refugees". Lewak logic. Youll all die, sooner or later :). Enemy of my enemy, is my friend. Muslims will deal with you, go use the power of crayons do defend yourself.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2016, 12:50:37 pm »
+1
I dont know mate, I think we have a nice balance going on between snackbars regressive leftist cucks and far-right Hit Youth nutters :P

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2016, 12:54:25 pm »
#pray4nice
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2016, 12:57:14 pm »
+5
The more dead people, the better, and French are not worth that much

btw where do you come from, Materia?

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2016, 12:57:48 pm »
+1
Hey Panos, what do you think about your asslicking leadership handing over those military personnel who escaped from turkey via helicopter?

Oh shit sorry, you can't post.  :lol:

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2016, 01:08:04 pm »
Hey Panos, what do you think about your asslicking leadership handing over those military personnel who escaped from turkey via helicopter?

Oh shit sorry, you can't post.  :lol:
Why wouldn't they hand them over? Why should Greece shelter foreign soldiers who failed a coup in their own country?
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2016, 01:12:11 pm »
+3
I'm more offended by pathetic regressive pussies than by Panos's 4chan level trolling. Panos tried to have serious "discussions" with utter fucking retards, for years, who STILL won't open their eyes. Offensive bile-filled hysterical shitposting that makes the whiners cry is probably the least of his worries. I understand where he's coming from, people who have been paying attention aren't shocked by any of this anymore, only the head-in-the-sand idiots too busy blowing snackbar cock to pay attention to reality. 
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 01:15:42 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2016, 01:18:17 pm »
btw where do you come from, Materia?

He's from Poland. Hopefully he'll get banned.

PS. That's funny, Oberyn upvotes Panos' post where he says he's happy cause 200 Frenchmen died. I admire your priorities Oberyn.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 01:23:51 pm by Falka »

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2016, 01:21:08 pm »
Terror attacks have increased heavily since 2010 and you guys boast about 'knowing' this would happen since a year back  :rolleyes:

Damn, that's some high-level fortune telling

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2016, 01:25:08 pm »
+8
I know, right. Panos, the greatest thinker of our times.