the PANOS is...

Correct, as usual.
a piece of shit
a blessing to this community
Fucking ban him already
GIVE THEM RUN!
YHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH!
Le Run!

Author Topic: LIVE YOUR MYTH IN FRANCE.  (Read 26798 times)

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
Re: LIVE YOUR MYTH IN FRANCE.
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2016, 11:21:27 pm »
+1
Even then you'd still lose fuck tons of men from Guerrilla warfare, it's not something you can truly solve through force, it's something that can only be solved by leaving them alone. If the fucking stupid countries didn't attack them they wouldn't HAVE an ISIS to deal with, but they did, and that's their fault, and it's the reason so much death is all around us today.
I smell an ostrich.

Say we left them alone for a few years. When they continue to kill themselves at a rate which is btw significantly faster than the rate at which they kill citizens in western countries (More Muslims die to the extremism than westerners, by far) would you then at least concede that "something" needs to be done?

I don't think we (in my case the US) are helping much atm, but ignoring genocide isn't acceptable either.
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Ikarus

• King
  • Renown: 1470
  • Infamy: 121
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Your favourite Schnitzel
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Ikarooz, CrossBowbimbo
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2016, 11:41:19 pm »
(click to show/hide)
I´m not supporting our countries right wing because they´re a bunch of degenerate untermensch-baboons, but don´t call me a leftie. Those guys are so far away from reality it hurts my ballsack.

I also really hate it when random people (who mostly aren´t even included in the accident) jump onto the drama-train and make a show by lighting buildings and standing around with "peace for the earth"-banners and other useless shit like that. But it´s sad that things like these happen and they shouldn´t happen. So what´s your point when you post stuff like that? Do you actually celebrate that those people got run over? Because all the dead people there must be leftie-sheeples and deserved it because they voted wrong? Do you think "fuck yeah, you lefties, that´s what you get when you don´t nuke the whole shitskin-area."? Dude, if the ISIS-problem would be that easy, all the aloah-snackbars would have vanished a long time ago.

So, again, what was the point in this post?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2016, 11:58:47 pm »
I smell an ostrich.

Say we left them alone for a few years. When they continue to kill themselves at a rate which is btw significantly faster than the rate at which they kill citizens in western countries (More Muslims die to the extremism than westerners, by far) would you then at least concede that "something" needs to be done?

I don't think we (in my case the US) are helping much atm, but ignoring genocide isn't acceptable either.
Don't forget that you caused this "genocide" that everyone is so worried about. Maybe hm.. Don't start wars you can't finish? Same with us in the UK, we helped start this war. All of the countries involved are the reason ISIS exist, but we can't do jack shit about it now, it's either let ISIS murder innocents or attack ISIS and kill innocents along with them. You want a way to stop ISIS? Nuke them. You'll kill hundreds and thousands of innocents but that is the only way you're ever going to stop them. War won't. Abstention won't.

I'm not saying that we should let thousands of Muslims die at the hands of ISIS, but I'm also saying that we shouldn't be wasting manpower on something that we're not going to stop.

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2016, 12:01:51 am »
Imagine if a french crpg player have lost he's kid or wife at Nice and read this shit..
Why would he read crpg forum after losing his kid or wife?

Btw Panos, the joke is simply bad IMO, it's almost like you're trying to be harsh.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2016, 12:18:19 am »
Why would people even try to reason with Panos... He is and always was retarded, if only devs still cared about this shithole forum, he'd be permabanned again long time ago.

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2016, 12:20:00 am »
+3
Don't forget that you caused this "genocide" that everyone is so worried about. Maybe hm.. Don't start wars you can't finish? Same with us in the UK, we helped start this war. All of the countries involved are the reason ISIS exist, but we can't do jack shit about it now, it's either let ISIS murder innocents or attack ISIS and kill innocents along with them. You want a way to stop ISIS? Nuke them. You'll kill hundreds and thousands of innocents but that is the only way you're ever going to stop them. War won't. Abstention won't.

I'm not saying that we should let thousands of Muslims die at the hands of ISIS, but I'm also saying that we shouldn't be wasting manpower on something that we're not going to stop.
The facts are undeniable. We brought about something worse by removing an already evil dictator (among other things). But the only thing that would be different would be how often these atrocities occur, not by ISIS but another organization. That's why this is a war of ideas and it doesn't matter what we do if we keep our heads in the sand saying "just ignore them and leave it alone. We're the only problem." The problem is that we need to start promoting a reformation within Islam like what the rest of the world's religions have already undergone. Otherwise they're going to continue killing themselves and we're going to continue getting involved (for one reason or another, guilt if nothing else).

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2016, 12:52:06 am »
+3
Panos you know I like you man, but you're basically saying that you're happy that you were right and therefore an event where dozens of innocents get killed brings you joy. Just cause it proves your point. Are you that bitter , bro?
What was going through your head when you've decided to post this joke of yours? It's not funny (and i like all kinds of humor, dark included) and it's certainly not helpful.

If you want to make an omelette, you need to break some eggs.

Am I happy that French people died, no, quitte the opposite.
Am I happy that because ofthe deaths of the French people, Europe will wake the fuck up, and kick most of the Muslims out, yes, that I am.

Sooner or later, its bound to happen.

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2016, 01:01:54 am »
Innocent people died, that's sad. But you cant vote for some asshole and his friends who goes to bomb every single nation who don't obey their rules and expect to be safe and free. Innocent people in Iraq, Syria, Libya and across all Africa are dying every day because of European countries that fucked up their states.
You can't support extremists in destroying functional states when it is in your interest, and expect to be safe. And they are doing the same shit again in Syria by supporting Nusra and other Jihadis against Assad. Euro countries still support "moderate rebels" in Syria who will get to nearest European capital in next wave of immigrants and detonate itself. Don't be fooled by their moderate names, they are all chanting Allahu Akbar, beheading and being apes.

You can't have allies like Sudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey. Who gives the ISIS and other jihadi groups money and weapons? Those countries. Those are USA allies. I mean France, wtf? What do you seriously expect to happen? It is easier not to give a shit about some countries that are far away, to support assholes who send there airplanes, bomb people, destroy their lives , steal their oil and other natural resources and proclaim it was in the name of "democracy". Western Europe is not rich because it their people are smart and successful, they all stole from other nations, their colonies. We get rich, others can die from hunger, we don't care. That cind of imperial politics lead to this immigrant situation and supporting terrorism lead to this massacre. 

West brought this on itself, and more bombs from planes will not bring solution to this problem.  You don't even know what is happening in the world, you can't see or hear it in mainstream media. They give you "truth" it was for democracy shit, these are good guys, these are bad, let's bomb them without seeing bigger picture. We can expect more and more immigrants from Africa and Middle East since nobody normal would like to live in absolute poverty and fear of getting blown up buy merrican or other sunni/shite bomb every day. We can only guess how many extremists will enter in those immigrant waves. This is going to be every day reality in Europe.

Panos is wrong in thinking that more bombs, fences and destruction will solve anything. Only peace and improving way of life in Africa and Middle East will stop this bomb attacks and immigration.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2016, 01:09:28 am »
The facts are undeniable. We brought about something worse by removing an already evil dictator (among other things). But the only thing that would be different would be how often these atrocities occur, not by ISIS but another organization. That's why this is a war of ideas and it doesn't matter what we do if we keep our heads in the sand saying "just ignore them and leave it alone. We're the only problem." The problem is that we need to start promoting a reformation within Islam like what the rest of the world's religions have already undergone. Otherwise they're going to continue killing themselves and we're going to continue getting involved (for one reason or another, guilt if nothing else).
Either way we handle things it's a lose lose situation, the damage has already been done, the way I see it though, if we remove our soldiers we save their lives at the very least. This isn't something that I believe we can deal with, so why do we waste our soldiers lives there? I appreciate that their citizens are dying, but we're out of our depths here. Either way, we both agree that our countries all fucked up in different ways so that's all that matters.

Also, I can't see promoting a reformation of a religion working, bending steel is hard work, and slinging round posters saying "change ur beliefs1!" isn't going to do anything. It's actually more likely to incite their people to go against us.

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2016, 01:19:46 am »
The facts are undeniable. We brought about something worse by removing an already evil dictator (among other things).

And who told you that? CNN? Get your head from ur ass man.
it's always alibi to bomb and steal natural resources.  You really think that Obama and Merkel care about some Muslim guy in Middle East?
You are delusional and think that your countries are making this world better. Is it better now? It's shit and it's getting worsen man.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2016, 01:35:41 am »
it's always alibi to bomb and steal natural resources.  You really think that Obama and Merkel care about some Muslim guy in Middle East?
You are delusional and think that your countries are making this world better. Is it better now? It's shit and it's getting worsen man.
He literally just acknowledged that by them starting this they fucked things up, he's not saying they made everything better, they removed an already evil person to only have it replaced with another of the same along with loads more worse factors, whilst I agree we should never have gotten involved, it's way too late now, we already are.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2016, 01:40:07 am »
Has this now become a political forum section now that the game is dead?
I posted a fu to religion thread in off topic and it got moved in less than a minute to spam, yet someone now can post crude humour related to actual tragedy and it lives on in the general game discussion section.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 01:43:41 am by Asheram »
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2016, 01:41:50 am »
it's always alibi to bomb and steal natural resources.
You're putting words in my mouth. My stating how(removal of Sadam creates destabilization) something occurred has nothing to do with stating why(the motive behind said removal) it occurred.

You really think that Obama and Merkel care about some Muslim guy in Middle East?
I specifically stated the opposite of your claim.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 974
  • Infamy: 2117
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2016, 01:47:36 am »
+1
The facts are undeniable.

Heh, facts. We don't know for certain why ISIL exist, just like we don't know if American intervention is responsible for creation of it. We can make educated guess or simply speak our mind how we feel it is (like I often do) but those opinions aren't facts. None of us have facts regarding those matters. Hell, we don't even have solid facts about everything that happened during WWII. And we never will. Same can be said about most events that occurred in human history. Mathematicians operate with solid facts, historians do not.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2016, 01:48:01 am »
A year a go, give or take, I was posting here at this very forum, about potential muslim attacks

Not really a hard guess.