the PANOS is...

Correct, as usual.
a piece of shit
a blessing to this community
Fucking ban him already
GIVE THEM RUN!
YHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH!
Le Run!

Author Topic: LIVE YOUR MYTH IN FRANCE.  (Read 26912 times)

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: LIVE YOUR MYTH IN FRANCE.
« Reply #285 on: July 31, 2016, 08:18:29 pm »
Maybe they are, in this fucked up world. You see, biggest issue we have are professionals who don't create any value. Politicians, lawyers, clerks, economists. There is no visible end product of their work, it is all virtual. And not in a good sense of being virtual, like worlds or tools created by programmers. What humanity needs to do, is to purge non creative professionals.

Leshma the Builder, 2016 AD

Edit: My country has hundreds of thousands of people who studied law and economy. Managers of all sorts, government workers, lawyers, those kind of people. Because of that we lack skilled workers, those who carry economy forward by creating something. We just can't pay all them wankers, because we have no industry, no proper economy. If it was up to me, I would close down all schools which aren't producing workers. Until we reach some balance.

Correct me if im wrong but isnt that kinda the problem of the Unis and tradeschools(I have no idea how its called in nonestonian)? If there is an abundance of skilled workers in some fields, you lower the amount of people accepted or raise the standards of completion so high only extremely skilled individuals get the diploma.

-1 mybe for the crushed dreams of many young people, but I think overall the economy gained more than it lost. You can outsource if lacking. If its overabundance of skilled workers you are dealing with local unemployment.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 09:37:40 pm by Tibes »

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 31, 2016, 08:23:31 pm »
(I have no idea how its called in nonestonian)
We call "nonestonian" English, just a FYI for future reference.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 31, 2016, 08:25:24 pm »
Mybe someone wants to teach me in french or german.....

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 719
  • Infamy: 2001
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 01, 2016, 01:28:02 am »
Correct me if im wrong but isnt that kinda the problem of the Unis and tradeschools(I have no idea how its called in nonestonian)? If there is an abundance of skilled workers in some fields, you lower the amount of people accepted or raise the standards of completion so high only extremely skilled individuals get the diploma.

-1 mybe for the crushed dreams of many young people, but I think overall the economy gained more than it lost. You can outsource if lacking. If its overabundance of skilled workers you are dealing with local unemployment.

That's how it should be, but Unis just like Government aren't very flexible and refuse to adapt. Not only that, the big thing in post commie shitholes is talking smack about heavy industry and trying to copy developed countries and their switch to service based economy while having not enough skilled people in those fields. Which is why we have so many private schools of economy, entrepreneurship, management with stupid names where more words obviously means higher quality education (European Management School of Economy and Law is typical name for some silly private college recently opened in unfinished house in city suburbs).

Reason why heavy industry is frown upon lies with the fact that countries of the Eastern block post WWII followed same model as Soviet Union, which was based on rebuilding the country by trying to develop heavy industry to be on par with strong countries like USA or Great Britain. Same thing einstein did with Germany after Great Depression. Results are always grandiose, what killed those countries is bureaucracy that thrived in Soviet implementation of communism, not relying on heavy industry.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 01, 2016, 02:07:35 am »
Late to the party, I chuckled.

If you feel so hurt by a joke in bad taste, even though you have no actual link to the catastrophe, maybe you need to take a step back. Those of you calling for censorship, consider your reaction. Does it actually help anyone but yourself? Do you think the victims or anybody else cares about your virtue signaling or your clean conscience? Do we need to elevate every tragedy to a holy symbol under the false pretense that protecting victims from psychological harm is paramount?

Oh well, another night harvesting downvotes from herd animals.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #290 on: August 01, 2016, 02:39:42 am »
It really is a shame you didn't get killed in a terrorist attack.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 01, 2016, 09:40:49 am »
I made the same joke on Twitter within seconds of the news breaking by subtweeting a French news outlet asking "Is this some kind of Viral Marketing by SEGA for the next Crazy Taxi?" with a GTA GIF of mowing down pedestrians, so I approve of this thread wholeheartedly.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 01, 2016, 09:41:41 am »
It really is a shame you didn't get killed in a terrorist attack.

That's how I feel whenever I've read any of your posts for the past 4 years now..
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 01, 2016, 12:28:42 pm »
+1
Late to the party, I chuckled.

If you feel so hurt by a joke in bad taste, even though you have no actual link to the catastrophe, maybe you need to take a step back. Those of you calling for censorship, consider your reaction. Does it actually help anyone but yourself? Do you think the victims or anybody else cares about your virtue signaling or your clean conscience? Do we need to elevate every tragedy to a holy symbol under the false pretense that protecting victims from psychological harm is paramount?

Oh well, another night harvesting downvotes from herd animals.

The OP was too soon, and you are way too late!

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 01, 2016, 10:07:50 pm »
+1
That's how I feel whenever I've read any of your posts for the past 4 years now..

Excessively harsh from both of you.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 02, 2016, 06:07:12 am »
+1

I'm just here to bring balance to the posts..

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 02, 2016, 09:42:16 am »

This cunt said on this forum many times he gives zero fucks about the victims of islamic terrorism since no one he cares about will ever be victims of it, or any of the other many downsides of mass immigration. Narcissistic piece of shit getting his comeuppance would just be sweet poetic justice. If every single victim of islamic terrorism were just as retarded I would feel no sympathy at all for any of them, no more than I would feel sympathy for a Darwin Award idiot bringing about his own death through stupidity, but sadly many aren't and just suffer the consequences of decisions they had no hand in making. If people like Kafein were the only victims of islamic terrorism it would be simple karmic justice. And Smoothrich is a schizophrenic drugged-up goblin looking greasy butterball, he can say whatever he likes, I just find him hilarious.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: August 02, 2016, 10:45:51 am »
Yeah, the soft, mewling retards openly destroying their own collectives will never suffer from it. They don't need anyone or anything but their amazing individual prowess, they're not literal leeches profiting from systems they can't even accept exist or denigrate as backwards. You're right Heskey, keep 100% on course, there is absolutely no danger to the populace getting angry. Enjoy Brexit, you oblivious mong.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 02, 2016, 12:50:36 pm »
I dont think Oberyn is particularly thriving now or will thrive after a revolution, nor is he claiming he will be on top of the pyramid somewhere in the future, he just feels bliss when he furiously anticipate a brutal change of "political atmosphere" that will be less cognitively dissonant than what we have now. I can completely understand that, I do too, even though I'm not sure we agree on what should be next, there is clearly good reasons to believe that things will change/break/renew themselves in the coming years/decades.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 02, 2016, 01:01:23 pm »
Lol Heskey pontificating on the "frustrated young white male" while simultaneously shitting on the elderly, "defunct" and "irrelevant", fucking hilarious. Yeah just keep it up you complete bundle of sticks. This rhetoric is so incredibly sucessful. Clearly an important political problem, not the "frustrated young brown males", to take a page from your ironically racist bullshit. The projection is amazing. Smug complacent narcissism, idealistic globalistic bullshit and a "wide net" collective that exists only in your dreams. And yet I'm the head-in-the-clouds "marxist" revolutionary clinging to an unrealistic fantasy that is "inevitable" in my brainwashed mind. Tell me some more how the West is going to reform Islam and anyone who doesn't get it is just "ignorant", hahahaha. Absolute fucking retardedness. Brexit was a good thing in that it was a wake-up call, but clearly it hasn't affected you enough, and as we all know only things that affect you personally are an issue.

What are "people like me" exactly Heskey? I guarantee I make more money than you. Aren't you a fucking university student? What pay exactly are you getting?