Author Topic: E3 2016  (Read 7026 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 170
  • Infamy: 1741
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Re: E3 2016
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2016, 08:46:43 pm »
I really dislike that Geoff fellow, for some reason. Not that I'm fond of other gaming journalists but this guy has something incredibly sleazy going about him. Must say I'm very trilled at prospect of gaming tabloids like Kotaku going bust very soon. Only people truly passionate about their work deserve to make money as gaming journos, we don't need those fake assholes who entered gaming field just because it became incredibly popular.

Offline Mr_Oujamaflip

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Ouj Reviews!
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2016, 05:36:14 pm »
+1
Oh he's a proper scumbag.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2016, 01:02:05 pm »
Poongko came from Street fighter and rekt a bunch of tekken players in Tekken 7, so for street fighter players that are interested in trying a tekken game out, be ready for T7.

Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2016, 02:09:13 pm »
Poongko came from Street fighter and rekt a bunch of tekken players in Tekken 7, so for street fighter players that are interested in trying a tekken game out, be ready for T7.

I'd be interested in trying but will PC have a decent playerbase? Is the matchmaking connected to consoles like SFV?

Also how hard is it compared to SFV? I heard that it it's harder to get into compared to SFV but 'easier' to master.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 02:15:01 pm by Vibe »

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2016, 02:41:57 pm »
Imho, Tekken just looks so much more visually pleasing than SF, due to the different pacing.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2016, 02:53:46 pm »
SF5 is the easiest SF by fucking miles. Tekken isn't that hard to get into either, just playing through the story should give you more than enough time for basics, or just spend time in training mode.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2016, 03:19:48 pm »
I'd be interested in trying but will PC have a decent playerbase? Is the matchmaking connected to consoles like SFV?

Also how hard is it compared to SFV? I heard that it it's harder to get into compared to SFV but 'easier' to master.

Im by no means at all good in tekken, ive played a couple since tekken 3, and had some friendly competitive matches with a friend.. But the basics is learning whatever characters combos, what good moves it has and then footwork. Lastly you want to know the common move threats of the enemy characters, but thats something thats just learned in the long run.

Im hoping PC is connected to consoles, it should be anyways, and even if its not i think PC will still have a healthy playerbase.

Imho, Tekken just looks so much more visually pleasing than SF, due to the different pacing.

Ive always thought the artstyle and 3d gameplay was more interesting, but SF5 has had me slightly interested as well, unlike previous street fighters.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2016, 03:56:31 pm »
+1
PC community is usually around 200 - 1k active players in prime time, which is more than enough + you got groups and what not and easier communication on PC. And looking at the current hype around T7, a lot from people who don't even play Tekken I'd say if they do the PC port right it might be the biggest playerbase on the PC compared to the other FGs.