• Infamy: 142
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
Na wtf
« on: May 29, 2016, 10:22:34 am »
+3
Why are people never on, I mean damn! I remember it was booming like a month or two ago! Are we really gonna let the Chinese overtake us here?! I mean, wtf, even EU is butt fucking us in the player department! Are we gonna let some kebabs and rice balls just stomp on us? I'm on the website, says 45 people are on, get on game and woppy de fucking doo!!! They are all chn or eu servers! Not to mention I check in and I see guys with like 150-300 ping "playing", I can see you, just get on NA.

Also don't get on with you pure thrower build when the server is clinging to life because you feel entitled to play the game your way when in fact you are killing the server and you are just too much of a brat to use an alt or stf... Have at it though when the server is goin strong because I will hunt you down and no one will hear you scream as I rape you in the middle of the chaos.

TLDR; USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Am I jusht not on at the right time guysh

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
Re: Na wtf
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 11:24:35 pm »
I usually head to native if none or just a few on on NA. Get better ping there than chn or eu and have been learning to deal with the lack of score, stats and persistant gear.  :( :cry:

One thing I really like about native though is the ability to change class on the fly w/o having to relog on an alt.  :P
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 01:05:42 am by Asheram »
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 12:48:23 am »
A small group of players is on battle later on most nights. Also seem to be some reliable groups playing NA dtv. Definitely the most inactive it has been in a long time. EU seems consistant, China is booming. I think I have almost 15 kills now.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 12:51:59 am »
+2
A small group of players is on battle later on most nights. Also seem to be some reliable groups playing NA dtv. Definitely the most inactive it has been in a long time. EU seems consistant, China is booming. I think I have almost 15 kills now.
yeah even when na was "dead" in the past before the pop influxes there was usually at least 8-10 on NA primetime now is just a ghost town for the most part.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die