Author Topic: Strat War is Over gg fcc  (Read 19442 times)

Offline Larry

• Baron
  • Renown: 118
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dragoni of Valahia
  • Game nicks: Larry The Magical Cheetah | Brick Cavity | Cheetah On Rollerblades | Maximillian Schmeling, and more
Re: Strat War is Over gg fcc
« Reply #135 on: April 16, 2016, 04:43:10 am »

I was in the TS, Arty was attempting to actively dissuade me, and others from saying words on a 50 player mod on the internet, the guy that sounds barely like him in the video is chicken, or whatever his name is.

CODE 19, FREE THINKER, WE HAVE A FREE THINKER IN THE GAME.
Among my many achievements are as follows; I once convinced a carton of cigarettes to abandon it's dreams of space travel, have conjured a hat out of a rabbit, may have, on more than one occasion, had sexual relations in stable earth orbit, and dominated fully over several small african nations, whom I then forced to fight in gladiatorial combat with cucumbers whilst wearing miniskirts.

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 825
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DoV
  • Game nicks: Dupre, Sentri
  • IRC nick: Nashringa
« Reply #136 on: April 16, 2016, 04:43:20 am »
If was the admin involved, I would warned them first, mute or kept kicking the players involved until they stopped and then ban them 2-3 hours if the players kept going.

You guys could of hit me up about the incident before going full retard, especially you artyem, you have me on steam. Desire actually did hit me up about the incident right after but i wasn't online.  You guys instead tried to deal with it in your own way lol which lead Desire doing massive bans.
Steam: ajkretchmer

Offline Larry

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Larry The Magical Cheetah | Brick Cavity | Cheetah On Rollerblades | Maximillian Schmeling, and more
« Reply #137 on: April 16, 2016, 04:45:08 am »
+2
If was the admin involved, I would warned them first, mute or kept kicking the players involved until they stopped and then ban them 2-3 hours if the players kept going.

You guys could of hit me up about the incident before going full retard, especially you artyem, you have me on steam. Desire actually did hit me up about the incident right after but i wasn't online.  You guys instead tried to deal with it in your own way lol which lead Desire doing massive bans.

The massive bans were 5 minutes after the incident started, I'm afraid.
Among my many achievements are as follows; I once convinced a carton of cigarettes to abandon it's dreams of space travel, have conjured a hat out of a rabbit, may have, on more than one occasion, had sexual relations in stable earth orbit, and dominated fully over several small african nations, whom I then forced to fight in gladiatorial combat with cucumbers whilst wearing miniskirts.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #138 on: April 16, 2016, 04:46:09 am »
+6

But Arytem DID mute people and tried to get them to stop. Desire "escalated" it by saying STOP or ban. No kicking, no muting straight to ban.(After Arytem did try to nerd herd the fuck out of the mass idiocy)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #139 on: April 16, 2016, 04:47:59 am »
+4

Desire was the one that started banning people for it, and on her own initiative increased the ban times serially. She was the one that handled it poorly, and she did not allow anyone else to advise her in the situation.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #140 on: April 16, 2016, 04:48:28 am »
+6

Hey, you nearly described what everybody else is in support of, congratulations.

And no, I could not have, because you were offline on steam.  I got on later and messaged you regardless, and shared my side of the story with you.  I understand that it was late and you were in a bad mood, but don't pretend that I didn't contact you.

That's a ridiculous statement as well, I was fully capable of handling the situation and was going to until Desire started dropping huge bans on people. I muted the first two offenders, one of which that didn't even end up getting banned despite literally telling somebody to commit suicide. What did you want me to do?  Undermine you and Desire and remove the bans myself? 

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 16, 2016, 04:52:49 am »
People who still have 24 hours on ban:

Sir_Firebus
McMasshole
Sandy_Steaming_Pile_of_Shit
Cikel_of_Frisia
Mercer_BRD
Occitan_Cicero
Larry_The_Magical_Cheetah
GORKTHEGOBBLINGROGGUZZLER
ChesterOtab
Dracul_Pike_Apprentice
Dovahkiin
Occitan_Athenoune_FireBlood
GENERAL_PIBB
Sorcerer_Tholamin
iK_KbW_FFC_Longsword_TVF_MB,team
Duckles
ChesterOtab
GORKTHEGOBBLINGROGGUZZLER

Ban will be lifted tomorrow, if you are banned and not on this list hit me up.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #142 on: April 16, 2016, 04:52:52 am »
+11
I learned from reading this thread that Dupre likes to jump to conclusions without any real fact checking AND that Desire gets overly emotional about what other people are saying on the internet.

I was already one foot out the door on this mod, now all my friends are leaving. Oh well, was fun while it lasted.

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 16, 2016, 04:54:37 am »
I learned from reading this thread that Dupre likes to jump to conclusions without any real fact checking AND that Desire gets overly emotional about what other people are saying on the internet.

I was already one foot out the door on this mod, now all my friends are leaving. Oh well, was fun while it lasted.

I go by logs buddy. I wish I had a team of admins to back me up or at least communicate with each other so that I don't have to get involved.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #144 on: April 16, 2016, 04:56:00 am »
+7
I go by logs buddy. I wish I had a team of admins to back me up or at least communicate with each other so that I don't have to get involved.

Yes it would be nice if Desire would communicate or work with anyone.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Deltah

• Count
  • Renown: 236
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player
  • Good pumpernickel is so hard to come by.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul, Dracul,
  • Game nicks: Dracul_Deltah_The_ASS_PRINCE, Hemorrhoid_Hero
« Reply #145 on: April 16, 2016, 04:57:13 am »
+13
Dynamics already unbanned.  But seriously its just fucking two days.  You know you were in the wrong, just accept, do the two days, and move on.  This shit is getting ridiculous.

It has nothing to do with it being two days. No one cares about the ban lol. It's the principle of the matter. We all know what was wrong with what we did. We simply don't care. Throwing a shit fit and banning over a dozen people with no priors for a language rule and a "mob mentality" and complaining about a toxic community. Desire knew this was already a toxic community. That's like looking at a pool full of shit and then stepping in it and complaining about it afterwards.

Kesh, quit shitting up the forums and go take your wife's son to his dad's house already so that he can have a father figure in his life that does something other than sit in his mom's basement and make strat posts white-knighting on the internet.

Anyway, #freemcdeath #artyemisinnocent #blackzillalivesmatter #freespeechisalie #triggered
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 05:05:00 am by Deltah »
Bring me that ASS.

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #146 on: April 16, 2016, 04:58:13 am »
+11

A leader takes responsibility for the actions of his subordinates. Point the finger all you want but you could have looked into this more before making ridiculous threats about character wipes.

Offline Larry

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 16, 2016, 05:00:48 am »
+3
#freeMcDeath

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 16, 2016, 05:45:22 am »