What Kind of Liquor Ya'll Drink

Whiskey
Gin
Rum
Vodka
Tequila
Brandy
Other

Author Topic: [NA] Sparvico  (Read 54704 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: [NA] Sparvico
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2016, 07:06:28 pm »
The system he has is for cRPG.

For the reasons you stated there should be a different set of rules for Strategus (being banned from the strategus servers solely (EU_3 and NA_3), frozen or even wiped on the strategus map, transfer stolen assets, delete duped assets, etc), but as long as there is none you cannot have a fair system if you ban someone from playing battle/siege for days just because he did something that has consequence on a totally different game, think about it.

They actually do.  Pollbanning on NA3 to win a fight has always carried longer sentence of banning because it is much harder to correct what has been done to the people harmed.  Sparvico is friends with these guys and is basically treating them like they had some shits and giggles on NA1 for fun pollbanning and not a concerted effort to pollban off an enemy strategus team in order not to lose a strat fight like the baddies they are even after doing a ninja roster to begin with (and they say they don't care about strat or cprg, lol top kecks)

Situation like that should have left it to someone who might be a bit more impartial.  Sparvico and Artyem(why does he even still have admin) friends with them and they both were active on those ban threads.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 07:11:50 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 825
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DoV
  • Game nicks: Dupre, Sentri
  • IRC nick: Nashringa
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2016, 07:18:41 pm »
+2
They actually do.  Pollbanning on NA3 to win a fight has always carried longer sentence of banning because it is much harder to correct what has been done to the people harmed.  Sparvico is friends with these guys and is basically treating them like they had some shits and giggles on NA1 for fun pollbanning and not a concerted effort to pollban off an enemy strategus team in order not to lose a strat fight like the baddies they are even after doing a ninja roster to begin with (and they say they don't care about strat or cprg, lol top kecks)

Situation like that should have left it to someone who might be a bit more impartial.  Sparvico and Artyem(why does he even still have admin) friends with them and they both were active on those ban threads.

I took care of some of the turds already. I'll find out who the other ones were.
Steam: ajkretchmer

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2016, 10:16:46 pm »
Having a system to strictly follow in order to hand out punishments is not a good idea
Wow your hypocrisy is astounding.

How do you feel about Desire's "system to strictly follow in order to hand out punishments" ? Any thoughts? Pretty sure you've praised him for doing exactly that.

Sparvico is a class act despite his alcoholism. The finest admin cRPG has known throughout its days (and he was only an admin for the last couple lmao).
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2016, 10:56:55 pm »
Wow your hypocrisy is astounding.

How do you feel about Desire's "system to strictly follow in order to hand out punishments" ? Any thoughts? Pretty sure you've praised him for doing exactly that.

Sparvico is a class act despite his alcoholism. The finest admin cRPG has known throughout its days (and he was only an admin for the last couple lmao).

God damn son, you are unbelievably dumb.

First, Switchtense wasn't supporting desire's actions.

Second, the whole point of what Desire did was adapting to the circumstances with an entire half the server behaving like mindless lemmings and acting obnoxious using the N-word.  It wasn't a hard and fast rule of everyone gets a mute (getting way too far out of hand too quickly for that to even work especially with an admin supporting the misbehavior)  - making up a quote for desire doesn't make it true.  She adapted to the circumstances, just like any good admin, instead of using set standards for NA1 to be used to favor friends on na3, while ignoring the circumstances and ramifications.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2016, 11:00:22 pm »

There is nothing more impartial than adhering to a pre-determined system. Which is exactly what I did.  If any sort of lenience exists it's because my system is designed so that only repeat offenders receive harsh punishment. Well that and the fact I still can't see the logs or look up player names so the ones I couldn't immediately ban had to be picked up by dupre.

Second, the whole point of what Desire did was adapting to the circumstances with an entire half the server behaving like mindless lemmings and acting obnoxious using the N-word.  It wasn't a hard and fast rule of everyone gets a mute (getting way too far out of hand too quickly for that to even work especially with an admin supporting the misbehavior)  - making up a quote for desire doesn't make it true.  She adapted to the circumstances, just like any good admin, instead of using set standards for NA1 to be used to favor friends on na3, while ignoring the circumstances and ramifications.

Keshian here in america we use statutory criminal codes and fair retributive justice systems for a reason. Fly by your pants adaptation to circumstances only works if you really know what you're doing, and since I doubt any of us are sitting judges I'mma say we're not expert enough to make it work in extreme situations (or as extreme as you can get on the fucking internet),  like what happened with desire.

When you get in over your head as an admin you should fall back on precedence and a systematic approach, not start making up punishments on the fly.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 11:04:57 pm by Sparvico »
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2016, 11:31:23 pm »

Here are some direct quotes for you, to spell it out plainly.

(click to show/hide)

I have no idea how you can dispute that Switchtense was one of many competing with you to see how far down their throat they could get Desire's admin record.

Would retard be a better slur for you?
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2016, 02:19:21 am »
+2
Guys, this is Sparvico's feedback thread, my feedback was solely referring to that ban polling incident on NA3.

Westwood, whether I am being a hypocrite or not, your comment adds absolutely nothing productive.

Just to make you feel less butthurt, I did tell Desire that the length of the bans she handed out was not appropriate. The action taken was absolutely appropriate.
Edit: The fact that a vast amount of people started shitting on her, while it was their own fault (As Heskey said, 'Someone got banned for saying friend? I will say it! Oh wow, I got banned?! Desire Badmin!'), that behavior is what I criticise.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 02:24:27 am by Switchtense »
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2016, 02:46:34 am »
Guys, this is Sparvico's feedback thread, my feedback was solely referring to that ban polling incident on NA3.

Westwood, whether I am being a hypocrite or not, your comment adds absolutely nothing productive.
I'm giving feedback on Sparvico too.

If a hypocrite, a jackass, and a small child are going to talk smack at him for doing his job and helping them, when he really didn't have to, I will defend him. We're golf partners irl.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2016, 03:43:03 am »
+3
Never talk to me or my wife's son again.

Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2016, 03:47:55 am »
Never talk to me or my wife's son again.

Huh? I really don't think anyone was talking about your family Sparvico.  Most of us are mature and respectful enough of others that we don't do personal attacks on other people's families.  Certainly an admin would never do such a thing if he was competent and unbiased.  Switchtense and I have never attacked anyone's family on this forum, that is the mark of a real child - so I wouldn't put it past westwood - maybe that is who you are referring to.

Though to be fair all that is left in this community are trolls of the worst sort who cry and quit for getting punished when they broke the rules, but still loiter around to troll because they literally have nothing better to do, even if they don't play the game.  i really lump you in with them Sparvico, your rampant championing of getting rid of Desire like some little bitch hall monitor kind of made you out to be a less than fair admin who really just supports his friends over following the rules.  Also, a little bitch.  :wink:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 03:51:31 am by Keshian »

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2016, 04:54:43 am »
Huh? I really don't think anyone was talking about your family Sparvico.
lmao

Damn those kids and their memes

(click to show/hide)

Sparvico hmu when you want to go golfing again.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2016, 05:23:17 am »
lmao

Damn those kids and their memes

(click to show/hide)

Sparvico hmu when you want to go golfing again.

Wow if you think insulting the military in general is insulting your family directly - your really are another brainwashed "freedom fry" retard.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2016, 05:37:06 am »
retard.
Nice use of slurs PINKO BITCH

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2016, 08:51:32 am »
+4
My aunt's uncle has a cousin who has a nephew working at McDonald's. Don't you dare say anything bad about their burgers cuz that would insult my family!

This shit is forum gold :lol:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2017, 06:11:28 am »
+3
Updated the ban times to reflect the dying game.