Poll

Ban Zlots?

Ban Zlots
Keep Zlots
Mute Chumley on forums

Author Topic: AIDS within the crpg Community  (Read 8306 times)

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
Re: AIDS within the crpg Community
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2016, 10:33:13 pm »
+4
The NA badmins generally protect the guy because people complain about him and then he cries in chat about how unfair it is. It's pretty pathetic

Me siding with him last night had no correlation to his in chat whining about how he is picked on; If you recall I told him to stop paying attention to chat and play the game. I even suggested changing his class if he wanted people to like him more. Despite all this, I do not like rock throwers as much as the next person. However, I can't just let you guys teamkill him, nudge him into enemies, chase him alone around the map for 5 minutes when there is in fact, an enemy 2 ft from you chasing zlotz as well. In that situation, he was doing nothing wrong the only people doing anything wrong last night were the very people that are active in this thread. Going as far as to mock him is kind of a grey area but if you do it excessively expect mutes.

@Chumley, Jayjrod and Bengem got what they deserved for breaking the rules; Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you can place blame on Zlotz... I mean under what circumstance has teamkilling ever been allowed? What did Bengem expect when he impersonated Zlotz getting him banned? Both of them behaved like idiots and both were treated like idiots. I've got nothing against Jay but even he knows what he did was clearly against the rules.

@Mcdeath, you are already on a broken sheet of ice balancing yourself to keep afloat, you need to control yourself if you want to play on your second account while your main one is banned. Your behavior was very borderline and when you are supposed to be behaving, you shouldn't make admins question your presence.

@Rando, I'm well aware your ban record is clean but that doesn't give you freedom to harass and break the rules because you don't like someone or a particular class.

Zlotz will not be banned due to any outcome of this thread.

I will also not allow the participation in exchange of rewards for teamkilling Zlotz; Any and all screenshots posted in this thread in attempts to get a reward will be met with a ban regardless if it was on purpose or a complete accident. Any person that pays someone else for teamkilling Zlotz will also be met with a ban. Please do not make me ban anyone for something as stupid as this.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 10:40:43 pm by Nightingale »

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2016, 10:37:12 pm »
+3
I am surprised this thread hasn't made its way to The Chamber of Tears yet.
Also I bet all the archers are relieved that rockers took their place in the forum whine celler. :P
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2016, 11:00:19 pm »
+1
-snip-

Yeah but then again, you warned me for asking if I had a warning history, so y'know. Best admin 2k16, clearly.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2016, 11:01:52 pm »
+1
Yeah but then again, you warned me for asking if I had a warning history, so y'know. Best admin 2k16, clearly.

I was clearly joking to try to lighten the mood and to give less intelligent people someone else to bitch at other than just ranting about Zlotz for 6 hours which happened anyway :rolleyes:

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2016, 11:02:57 pm »
+4
Yeah because sarcasm and jokes translate so well on the internet, especially in this here shit pile
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2016, 11:44:43 pm »
+1
I was clearly joking to try to lighten the mood and to give less intelligent people someone else to bitch at other than just ranting about Zlotz for 6 hours which happened anyway :rolleyes:

Ah, those idiots who actually want to play the game! so unintelligent and uncouth! If only everyone were like you watching in spectate for hours during Strategus battles on the off chance you find someone idle for 5 seconds to give them a 10 day ban for leeching. Truly an enlightened person for us all to learn from. Maybe if we all pathetically posted in purple for 5 years and 66 pages of posts we too could be intelligent? But damn I guess that's just something for people of a higher brain power. So smart. Ahh!

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2016, 11:51:28 pm »
+1
Ah, those idiots who actually want to play the game! so unintelligent and uncouth! If only everyone were like you watching in spectate for hours during Strategus battles on the off chance you find someone idle for 5 seconds to give them a 10 day ban for leeching. Truly an enlightened person for us all to learn from. Maybe if we all pathetically posted in purple for 5 years and 66 pages of posts we too could be intelligent? But damn I guess that's just something for people of a higher brain power. So smart. Ahh!

I stayed in spectator because I was bored and was actually suppose to be on the roster but was removed. I only kicked one person for not moving for 30 minutes... I think you need to stop exaggerating so much.

if you're referring to me sitting in spec during the Zlotz thing that is just simply because things were happening while I was playing and I couldn't see everything going on while playing.

I write in purple because TurmoilTom asked/made a bet with me, so now I do and always will.

Either way, I don't know why I'm wasting my time or effort explaining things to you. Definitely won't change your opinions.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2016, 11:59:33 pm »
lol it's funny how no one mentions cav that does the same thing, hellalot  cav wont even get off their horse to start the flag or break off who they are fighting to try to stop enemy that has flags raising. They could stop their fight easiest to get there as they don't have to worry about getting chased down by the guy they are fighting like foot soldiers do. And how about the where's Waldo xbowmen and archers?
It's funny how people are trying to pin it all on rock throwers, I have seen agility melee archerkiller builds do the same as well.

I don't pin it all on rock throwers at all. If you're the last one alive and don't have a realistic chance of winning- or if the flags have bugged and the other team by RIGHTS should have won- then just suicide. I mean that's what I always did on my horse crossbow, because I'm not that much of a cunt I guess, nor was I very GOOD at the class- ROHYPNOL taking out 7 dudes as a horse xbow was realistically going to happen, on the other hand. Likewise, while FrugFrug was likely to crutch an against the odds situation as a rock thrower, Zlots just isn't going to (neither would I be able to on my rock thrower, when I'm faced with odds against me, I go to melee because... what kind of dick makes a tiny server of people wait for them to run away and lose?)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 12:04:52 am by Malaclypse »
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2016, 12:07:46 am »
I don't pin it all on rock throwers at all. If you're the last one alive and don't have a realistic chance of winning- or if the flags have bugged and the other team by RIGHTS should have won- then just suicide. I mean that's what I always did on my horse crossbow, because I'm not that much of a cunt I guess.
I thought there was an unwritten rule that if your team had a multiplier you didn't have to suicide as last alive, maybe that was a time with less whiners. I mean it's not like all those waiting are not getting any benefits as xp/gold still ticks off even for deadites, but then again who plays for that stuff rather than proving how much better @ vidya games they are than everyone else anyhow.

Edit: sry wasn't just referencing what you said.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 12:12:50 am by Asheram »
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2016, 12:47:25 am »

You got a personal issue with Nightingale, or you are seriously berating him for doing his job on servers and forum?

On topic: I think it should be a written rule that when you are last one alive, you need to directly go melee the next opponent even if you only have fists (only exception would be to pick a melee weapon that is close by). So much bullshit would be solved, ranged would rage but most of the people would be happy.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 12:50:42 am by Butan »

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2016, 01:00:47 am »
You got a personal issue with Nightingale, or you are seriously berating him for doing his job on servers and forum?

He has a personal issue it seems whether justified or not you can't change anyone's opinion on the internet. So just accept it for what it is.

Offline saccizord

• Baron
  • Renown: 120
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: VeraCruz
  • Game nicks: saccizord
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2016, 01:36:43 am »
+6
nerf and ban every class besides 2h

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2016, 10:12:52 am »
+6
Maybe it makes me an attention-deficit riddled memelad, but I STILL fucking hate people running away and delaying even if the flags are fully functional.

Even if that shit is only, what, 30-60 seconds, I still get upset. I don't give two shits about people being unskilled at any facet of the mod. I don't care about folks running in naked. I don't give a rodent's hindquarters about people "losing me my multi!!" because XP and gold gain are nearly irrelevant now. Shit, I didn't care years ago when it WAS a big (read: autistic) deal to get upset over multi loss induced by stupid shit.

But I do get upset at one person perpetrating antics that only amuse themselves at the detriment to nearly every other person in the server. You know, aside from other fucking shits such as themselves.

From what I've seen of EU, I'm jealous of Krems for God's sake. They've got some decent players, and at least all they'll do is hug at the start and spam voice and maybe TK one another. I've not witnessed them running away as a class that has ABSOLUTELY NO NEED to engage in any sort of risky behavior, God forbid actual melee combat.

So yeah, flags (that glitch out rather often) are a part-way solution to this madness.

The only real solution is extreme social engineering creating far greater amounts of empathy in the cRPG population; players would forbid themselves from gaining personal enjoyment at the cost of the enjoyment of the other 20 players on the server. (LOL IMPLYING 21 PEOPLE PLAY CRPG AT ONCE IN NA)

(click to show/hide)

You know the fucking WORST part? These cunts don't even depend on a healthy population to have their fun. They are just as content chucking stones, getting an occasional meme-kill that I'm sure they print out for their fridge when the server has 20 players on it as when it has 100. Shit, they're probably even HAPPIER since there are fewer real players to end their degenerate and detrimental brand of fun.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2016, 03:41:58 pm »
+4
It must take True Grit to be as Sandy as you. :P
PENDULUM

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2016, 05:54:20 pm »
+3
It must take True Grit to be as Sandy as you. :P

Man, I've gotta go ahead and say this in a public arena where all the other gay nerds can see.

I'm sorry for any sort of hostility I've given to you through the years of this mod. Like, out of all the people that could've deserved that shit, you were NOT one of them. Worst thing you ever did was be a jackass HX, and you weren't even the scummy sort. You actually went up to folks and melee'd them (or died, often) when it was your time, and very often for no real reason at all. You know, aside from the apparent fact that you're not a total twat. I don't quite know why I ended up actually disliking you and exhibiting animosity towards you, but it wasn't for a good reason. My bad, dog.

And that shit made me laugh fucking hard, too.

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?