Author Topic: Help the Holy Crusade  (Read 6846 times)

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Help the Holy Crusade
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2016, 02:18:49 pm »
And dont forget me, Renay and Eirik's new armies. Those will need to be destroyed as well.

We have spotted them; don't worry:)
For now, we still have the advantage.
And for info, what your faction did, its still considert a dick move.
You attack a small faction, that is trying to build up the relations with other faction
+ the fact is, that the entire time, your faction was building up the army's to attack US, not the Gobblins.
We have more troops lost to the gobblins then your faction did, so just stop the crap and telling to the people that the community wants this, because this was obviously planned way before.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2016, 03:38:12 pm »
+1
Ow yeah, thats possible, because your army was lightly armed when you enterd mine village, its possible that you got some gear and silver from Heskey from his failed siege.
Do not worry, when you get it, you will be destroyed, just like those 3 other army's and prolly just like those 2 other army's that are waiting to attack .

This is but mere envy coming from your tongue.

We haveth come hither for drinketh firewater and emerge victorious over the filth called Acre.
And thou art unlucky, for we art all out of firewater.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2016, 03:42:13 pm »
We have spotted them; don't worry:)
For now, we still have the advantage.
And for info, what your faction did, its still considert a dick move.
You attack a small faction, that is trying to build up the relations with other faction
+ the fact is, that the entire time, your faction was building up the army's to attack US, not the Gobblins.
We have more troops lost to the gobblins then your faction did, so just stop the crap and telling to the people that the community wants this, because this was obviously planned way before.

Nah, we actually planned a big invasion into Gobblin lands, but the war was over by the time we arrived there. So we needed a new target. Where is the fun in sitting around and having peace.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2016, 03:54:16 pm »
Nah, we actually planned a big invasion into Gobblin lands, but the war was over by the time we arrived there. So we needed a new target. Where is the fun in sitting around and having peace.

Bullshit, you did nothing, only talking to your allies what you where planning, but hidding the truth
Now I see that you are taking mercs from mine side also away
you attacked us, by using a dick move, possitioning your army's + you had already plans to whipe us out, even before James made the decision to joun the Gobblins.
You all are bragging about how good your gears are, and that we are no threat, and came under the Yoshi's, that is a mistake you made.
We lost around 1750 troops, what not even had oure best gear on it, whille you braggers lost 3008 troops, with what you all called the best gear to offer.
You where complaining about merc support, I give you a tip
Make your promises true and show up for your allies battles.
Something what I did BTW.

Another thing
I give you all prediction
Yes, Whippe out Acre, yes, please do that, so that Acre don't play annymore, but that is the plan right?
Sure, because when we are whipped out, les merc support and lesser people that play's crpg.
Right now We started to play with just 6 people, now the last week we expanded our rosters a bit, not nearly enough for recruiting on time.

So to those dwarfs, prepare for it, because I have the same thoughts, and whille you think your winning, with in a month, the dwarf faction don't excist anymore.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2016, 05:08:41 pm »
Bullshit, you did nothing, only talking to your allies what you where planning, but hidding the truth
We planned to attack you when you joined Gobblins, not before, not after.
Now I see that you are taking mercs from mine side also away
Funny, cause we lost a bunch of mercs and some anonymous guys show up on your side. If you are talking about Tristan, he just wants to balance the roster, we never asked him to join us.
you attacked us, by using a dick move, possitioning your army's + you had already plans to whipe us out, even before James made the decision to joun the Gobblins.
We never positioned our armies anywhere, Heskey declared war against james and then we moved to attack you. And as I said before, we planned to attack you when you joined gobbs.
You all are bragging about how good your gears are, and that we are no threat, and came under the Yoshi's, that is a mistake you made.
Nah, it's simply the truth.
We lost around 1750 troops, what not even had oure best gear on it, whille you braggers lost 3008 troops, with what you all called the best gear to offer.
Yes, that is what happens when you have 40% more people fighting for your side.
We have no allies.
We have a life.

Another thing
I give you all prediction
Yes, Whippe out Acre, yes, please do that, so that Acre don't play annymore, but that is the plan right?
We never said we wanted to wipe out Acre, just want a war with them.
Sure, because when we are whipped out, les merc support and lesser people that play's crpg.
Right now We started to play with just 6 people, now the last week we expanded our rosters a bit, not nearly enough for recruiting on time.
We started with 2 players.

So to those dwarfs, prepare for it, because I have the same thoughts, and whille you think your winning, with in a month, the dwarf faction don't excist anymore.
We welcome the challenge.

Damn, you're a salty one Bruttus. I have no idea where you get all this false information from, but you shouldn't rely on it too heavily.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2016, 05:21:37 pm »
If you do not enjoy being at war with us, you should stop promising us bigger and better battles cos that really gets us pumped!

No, then he should stop playing strat, cause its a game about war and I don't understand why he is mad at us when we are just playing the game.

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2016, 05:25:20 pm »
+1

Thank you for the confirmation that our well placed propaganda is working perfectly fine.

Been there done that. We sign for friendlies whenever we can. It is just sad to see people wanting proper wars, yet only signing for the defence because it obviously is more convenient to play.

So if you lose you just rage quit?
And in all seriousness, why would you even play Strategus if you whine about quitting in case you lose your fiefs?
This is literally a game about medieval war. In a war, it might happen that you do not win. If you started playing without thinking about feeling so bad about losing that you'd quit, maybe this is not the right game for you.

Quite the contrary my agitated friend. The Dwarves will cease to exist only when we wish. Losing our fiefs will not only leave us unimpressed, we will also be able to strike from the shadows. Without frontline there is no chance you will be able to fight back.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2016, 06:05:55 pm »
Basically this.

Our realm is the entire mountain, we can come from anywhere and if we have no fiefs you will have no target against which to retaliate when we ambush your traders, raid your fiefs and generally keep your faction busy.

Bassecely, you are cowards,
You attack a smaller faction, where the most troops are helping out for a clean up.
You are bragging about allot of things, and please just stop that crap, allot of other factionleaders are trying to get sentence in your small heads to stop this war.

And about saxton, sure, he tells me also everything, when I unblock him from steam.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2016, 06:13:44 pm »
+1
Bassecely, you are cowards,
You attack a smaller faction, where the most troops are helping out for a clean up.
You are bragging about allot of things, and please just stop that crap, allot of other factionleaders are trying to get sentence in your small heads to stop this war.

And about saxton, sure, he tells me also everything, when I unblock him from steam.

Acre is a smaller faction than dwarves? Up until this moment I was only 70% sure that you're a retard.
And which faction leader told us to stop this war? I'm sure everybody wants us to end it so we can all continue playing trade simulator. Too bad we're not all such bundle of stickss.

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2016, 06:21:29 pm »
+1
Bassecely Basically Bassecely, you are cowards,     EDIT:Dear god, how did such a blatant typo happen to me D: EDIT2: Nevermind, forgot that this was a quote :D

In case you have no noticed it yet, your faction is bigger than ours. I know maths is not everyone's slice of bread, but I am happy to help you out whenever you are struggling with your homework. Just hit me up.
Even if we attacked when we had negligibly more people in the faction, please do not tell me that you would, under no circumstances, never ever, not in a million years, attack a faction that has one or more fewer members than you.

Why on earth would we stop this war? This game is about war.
And you yourself said, that you would never negotiate peace if you were at a disadvantage. Neither will we. So, after a minute or two of thinking about that correlation, both our factions will never negotiate peace since one faction always will be at a disadvantage.

Basically, if you are so damn certain you will stomp our armies with ease, why are you so concerned about us being the bigger faction and our claims of having amazing gear -which we do-?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 06:47:44 pm by Switchtense »

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2016, 06:50:33 pm »
Bassecely Basically Bassecely, you are cowards,     EDIT:Dear god, how did such a blatant typo happen to me D: EDIT2: Nevermind, forgot that this was a quote :D

In case you have no noticed it yet, your faction is bigger than ours. I know maths is not everyone's slice of bread, but I am happy to help you out whenever you are struggling with your homework. Just hit me up.
Even if we attacked when we had negligibly more people in the faction, please do not tell me that you would, under no circumstances, never ever, not in a million years, attack a faction that has one or more fewer members than you.

Why on earth would we stop this war? This game is about war.
And you yourself said, that you would never negotiate peace if you were at a disadvantage. Neither will we. So, after a minute or two of thinking about that correlation, both our factions will never negotiate peace since one faction always will be at a disadvantage.

Basically, if you are so damn certain you will stomp our armies with ease, why are you so concerned about us being the bigger faction and our claims of having amazing gear -which we do-?

Mine faction is maybe bigger, but that is because we had many new recruits, trying to fit in to crpg, recruits that will leave the game when were gone.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2016, 06:54:08 pm »
+1

Bro like almost all our armies have been early strat shit-tier (much to my chagrin), and the ones we've had decent gear for we've lacked mercenaries. I was hoping to attack Ibiran last night, but since it looked as though Chumley was going for Tahlberl- and since a REAL fight is better than two shitty vs peasant fights I'm sure everyone will agree- I went back to reinforce and.. no Chumley, no battle, dang. Can't see squat in the forest so I don't know what became of him. Rest assured, our days of quasi-peasant forces are nearly at an end with our defeated armies being restocked with real gear, huzzah!
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2016, 07:02:44 pm »
+1
Mine faction is maybe bigger, but that is because we had many new recruits, trying to fit in to crpg, recruits that will leave the game when were gone.

So to sum up what you said in all your posts:

We are bad, because we attack your smaller faction, which you now say is bigger than ours.
We are bad, because we do not have made a peace arrangement yet, because you do not negotiate peace.
We are bad, because if we were to win this war against you, your new recruits would leave, because they do not want to lose.
We are bad, because we claim to have amazingly good gear.

Hmm, I guess we really need to rethink our attitude here. We obviously are the mean, unfair, big guy bullying the little ginger kid.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2016, 09:49:48 pm »
+2
So after skimming through all of these random post that kinda look like an interview, I decided to see which faction was indeed bigger. So after some clicky clicky, it appears to be like this:

Acre/Holy Crusade/whatever: 14 members listed with 5 fiefs
Dwarves/Short guys: 10 members with 4 fiefs

So pretty much, don't bitch about being a small faction when you're both small factions. Oh, and Bruttus, you have more people than the Dwarves. So adjust your next posts to bring this fact up instead of claiming to be smaller still.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2016, 09:59:27 pm »
+2
So after skimming through all of these random post that kinda look like an interview, I decided to see which faction was indeed bigger. So after some clicky clicky, it appears to be like this:

Acre/Holy Crusade/whatever: 14 members listed with 5 fiefs
Dwarves/Short guys: 10 members with 4 fiefs

So pretty much, don't bitch about being a small faction when you're both small factions. Oh, and Bruttus, you have more people than the Dwarves. So adjust your next posts to bring this fact up instead of claiming to be smaller still.

it wouldn't be strategus if somebody didn't use the old "we're the underdog because AFK members" argument

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus