Author Topic: ******Strat 6.5 starting*******  (Read 8113 times)

Offline Sir_Frank

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: ******Strat 6.5 starting*******
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2016, 03:53:51 pm »
It works, you my old friends all quit really quickly after getting bored. I've seen it happen every round I've taken part in. It's just too bad that most of the time by the time you've all quit you've already made most of the other players have quit too.

The current 'Anti UIF' philosophy is more like:
'Let's talk big and do exactly what we do every strategus where the end result is that we make the Russian bots get really excited, join in their 100s and carebear up vs everyone else to stop them playing the way they want.'
Same as Kapikulu last round, same as Polanie this round. Shit factions that want to play trade simulator and do fuck-all on the map because if anyone attacks them, big poppa UIF will gank the guy trying to fight a faction of the same time.

You're trash, you've only got numbers on your side and a fucked-up mentality. I'll enjoy watching EU Strat 6 finally start in a couple of months after you my old friends have all quit again.

you are the reason uif wins every round cuz you sellout to NA !!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2016, 03:55:21 pm »
+2
Well after that Crpg will be dead in less than month with 20 man primetime.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2016, 04:03:10 pm »
+1
No point to play this way at all. Strategy is interesting only when u try to outsmart you enemies. To have basic battles is like XP battles, we see no point in them.
Also our enemies have far more equipped armies x2-3 more then us, we have to compensate with spawn rapes or good KD.
Obviously we didn't expect that spawn rape would start so soon in yesterdays battle.
I feel the same way, I hate exp battles I want real figthts with tactics and shit as that is the only thing that makes strat fun. But I do not enjoy these battles either just because of the simple reason that you are much better then "us" and I give you all credits for it, you are doing great. But I won't keep on fighting in these fights as there is no point, the battles are not fun any more and you have already won. You are better on the map, on the battles and you are actually better then most of the anti-uif at forum drama with some recent quality posts.

Now just please let us be and if not here you have my arse I bend over freely take it if you want it
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2016, 04:03:40 pm »
+3
Pathetic. The OP is like reading how a woman thanks her rapist for stopping. Balls: none. /thread
I don't know enough

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2016, 04:03:47 pm »
+1
It works, you my old friends all quit really quickly after getting bored. I've seen it happen every round I've taken part in. It's just too bad that most of the time by the time you've all quit you've already made most of the other players have quit too.

'Let's talk big and do exactly what we do every strategus where the end result is that we make the Russian bots get really excited, join in their 100s and carebear up vs everyone else to stop them playing the way they want.'
Same as Kapikulu last round, same as Polanie this round. Shit factions that want to play trade simulator and do fuck-all on the map because if anyone attacks them, big poppa UIF will gank the guy trying to fight a faction of the same time.

You're trash, you've only got numbers on your side and a fucked-up mentality. I'll enjoy watching EU Strat 6 finally start in a couple of months after you my old friends have all quit again.

Anti uif had numbers this time, they just failed a bit with organisation/trade/cooperation, at list they fight. And u coward shit just run off to NA.
And not every strat was like that. In first strat we was fighting almost from day1 against way bigger alliances and blocks, and there was no fear, morale issues or QQ on our side.

+ AntiUif thought they could win, especially at start, some i spoke to recognised issues and mistakes.
+ We didn't think we going to win, after we counted how much ppl in enemy factions, how much troops they got from their keys etc. We even had plan B to get in some castle and sit there defending till the last tickets :)

+ Anti Uif used spies and disinformation, poorly but used. Its new level for them :)
when UIF looks at you

Offline ARN_

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2016, 04:04:50 pm »
NA is great, different things sometimes happen on the map compared to previous rounds. More than I can say for EU.

Also, every major faction in NA is roleplaying in at least some form.

And in NA only a handful of players have the type of mentality where they just want to win at any cost, by joining the largest alliance and making themselves impossible to attack. Fortunately the few players in NA that think like that are nearly-universally hated and have very little power on the map. If an NA faction somehow dominated the entire Strategus map, they would break up and start fighting each other, not just camp all fiefs and fuck up Strategus for everyone else till the playerbase goes fully inactive.
I would really like to play on na problem is the battle times and the ping, but maybe after my crusade/jihad against kilff is done I will pay na a visit

Offline Sir_Frank

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2016, 04:05:39 pm »
+1
NA is great, different things sometimes happen on the map compared to previous rounds. More than I can say for EU.

Also, every major faction in NA is roleplaying in at least some form.

And in NA only a handful of players have the type of mentality where they just want to win at any cost, by joining the largest alliance and making themselves impossible to attack. Fortunately the few players in NA that think like that are nearly-universally hated and have very little power on the map. If an NA faction somehow dominated the entire Strategus map, they would break up and start fighting each other, not just camp all fiefs and fuck up Strategus for everyone else till the playerbase goes fully inactive.

:o this sounds like heaven how does one go to this promised lands?

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2016, 04:06:57 pm »
+2
I should never retreat from desert but I still had hope in that fight, now I see I should sit there and bleed UIF as much I can.

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline ARN_

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2016, 04:07:13 pm »
:o this sounds like heaven how does one go to this promised lands?
Head east to and when you reach the horizon keep on walking

Offline Arthur_

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 557
  • Infamy: 148
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Arthur
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2016, 04:07:21 pm »
+2
If the anti UIF leaders would have just a little bit of balls and humor like Nebun ,strat would be safe. Get organised and get some roster together.  The difference is that Russians actually play the game, while you others are just forum warriors.

Jackie who?

Offline ARN_

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2016, 04:08:55 pm »
If the anti UIF leaders would have just a little bit of balls and humor like Nebun ,strat would be safe. Get organised and get some roster together.  The difference is that Russians actually play the game, while you others are just forum warriors.
No, you go fight them and see how fun it is

Offline Sir_Frank

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2016, 04:10:17 pm »
Head east to and when you reach the horizon keep on walking
will father heskey be there to guide my hand into balanced battles :o

The reason anti-uif sucked is because we didn't get tav

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2016, 04:10:32 pm »

Non UIF factions should get their shit together and learn to play strategus if they want to win. There is no point to tell that "omg you have too much players!(Which we had at the beginning of strat too but then everybody quit because we lost some wars) "

I sadly witnessed anti UIF play style . They are just running around with no tactics. The most tactic they can do is make a shield wall and charge at enemy . After that people get dragged by enemy and spread out so much that they get taken out 1 by 1 . In one of the siege battles  they were throwing ladders too short . all at the same time . it was a good laughter tbh. Everybody playing 2h heroes . Because you know roleplay.

Me for example I respecced to archer at the beginning of strat because it was smart thing to do. Then everybody started complaining about how we all turned to archers..

Well someone wrote that UIF doing sneaky tactics such as taking flags. It proves how much non UIF factions can not actually keep coordinated.

I am not trying to insult somebody .These are my observations. Please do not get offensed people.Rather try to actually improve your gameplay .Maybe you will have chance.

Few examples : http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=618

This battle in particular was a mess . They had better gear . Same amount of people . More tickets. No tactic. We were holding the hill and they were rushing us (from the left , right , middle  so unorganized) and getting pewpewd. In the ts we were like "why are they not pushing to the flags.  "
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=449

Offline Heibai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 438
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • Traps aren't gay
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems I guess
  • Game nicks: Heibai
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2016, 04:11:15 pm »
It's like Nilfgaard leaving the Northern Kingdoms and letting them do their own tiny wars.  :lol:
I hope you die IRL. What kind of fucking build is that?!

Offline ARN_

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2016, 04:11:28 pm »
+1
will father heskey be there to guide my hand into balanced battles :o

The reason anti-uif sucked is because we didn't get tav
Father Heskey and Uncle Kehs will show you the light! AMEN!