Author Topic: I come for you Sauruvion  (Read 8710 times)

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: I come for you Sauruvion
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2016, 07:20:22 am »
+2
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2016, 07:27:47 am »
+1

Our schwatzes are intermingled.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2016, 07:29:15 am »
fun fact: kesh is in the top 10 downvoters on the forums. thats a statistical fact you can find on the forums stats page lol. i know because i checked to see where i ranked in renown.

(now we wait til this gets downvotes to observe this fun fact in its natural habitat)

Wow, obsess much. lol.  Checking my posts, my ratings, how fast I will down-vote you.  Seriously I have never seen a bigger loser with less of a life than you man to check all that shit on forum, not even a game, just a forum.  I am in the top 10 voters, not down or up - it doesn't track that, but then again you are too stupid to know the difference.  I did thousands of up-votes, just very rarely for you as most of your posts are trite and predictably lacking in with or intellect.  (By the way Huseby nice job kicking my ass, got like 5000 more votes in than me!)

Just the fact that I made you that retardedly obsessed with my posting tells me that I have won the forum wars this strat!  Thanks for admitting defeat with that last post!  You may win strat with a mega-gay care-bear alliance but damn son, you will never learn how to shit-talk properly on the forums.

Also, I expect you to do some gay story about you and me again after this post - you know your usual defense when you get obliterated in the wit department.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 07:33:48 am by Keshian_the_Grey »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2016, 07:30:37 am »
+2
Come on Kesh we had an intermingling battle.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2016, 07:31:44 am »
+1
Come on Kesh we had an intermingling battle.

Sorry, just noticed that.  If I could actually post pictures I would post a schwartz one, but it glitches out for me.  Nice schwartz by the way!

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2016, 07:33:16 am »
+1
Back to when our twigs were entwine.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2016, 07:38:17 am »
Wow, obsess much. lol.  Checking my posts, my ratings, how fast I will down-vote you.  Seriously I have never seen a bigger loser with less of a life than you man to check all that shit on forum, not even a game, just a forum.  I am in the top 10 voters, not down or up - it doesn't track that, but then again you are too stupid to know the difference.  I did thousands of up-votes, just very rarely for you as most of your posts are trite and predictably lacking in with or intellect.  (By the way Huseby nice job kicking my ass, got like 5000 more votes in than me!)

Just the fact that I made you that retardedly obsessed with my posting tells me that I have won the forum wars this strat!  Thanks for admitting defeat with that last post!  You may win strat with a mega-gay care-bear alliance but damn son, you will never learn how to shit-talk properly on the forums.

Also, I expect you to do some gay story about you and me again after this post - you know your usual defense when you get obliterated in the wit department.

...lol, dude.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2016, 07:43:19 am »
+3
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 07:50:12 am by ArysOakheart »

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2016, 07:56:27 am »
+3
Maybe this is one of those threads that just dont need any points.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2016, 08:05:28 am »
+3
You all suck fuck you

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2016, 08:21:46 am »

im going to give you a short power class on how to beat someone in a forum argument, observe the following

lol ur a my old friendget kesh why would any1 listen to a piece of shit human being with the most hours played, posts made, times voted, etc, calling some1 else a nerd? trust me bro ur "winning" the forum

just think of every nerd that has played this game

lotr roleplayers, smoothrich/badplayer types, my own type of nerdery, sandy, 15 year olds, autistic russians... and you have more hours played, posts made, and times voted than 99.9% of them hahaha... you're so truly pathetic i cant understand if youre actually such a dumbass you dont think youve wasted years and years of your life, and are continuin to, or if you think ur a funny troll when literally no one gives a shit about your posts lol, people r embarassed of and for you kid

if i gave enough shit outside of publicly embarassing you by winning every forum argument we have here, i would make a collage of all the most pathetic, pitiful, sad, worthless posts and things youve ever said. all the times uve screeched in ts3, etc, etc, and post it in a thread as a tribute to the destructive powers of unbridled autism, but im just not here to put much effort in to anything more than beating u in every forum argument with my 120 WPM typing so this takes me like no time lol

literally get help, kesh. seek a psychiatrist, preferably one with a specialization in autism/aspergers syndrome. i say this in genuine concern 4 u. a lot of ppl have been messaging me saying they r really worried for you, posting 3-4 times a day about me.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 08:27:32 am by GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER »

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2016, 08:23:34 am »
+1
Seriously I have never seen a bigger loser with less of a life than you man to check all that shit on forum, not even a game, just a forum.

You must be Daruvian's god because you made him in your own image
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2016, 02:37:24 pm »
+1
btw am I the only on who finds it funny that the first faction to fight us in pitted combat in a real battle and not get flap camped was FPF

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2016, 02:58:08 pm »
+1
btw am I the only on who finds it funny that the first faction to fight us in pitted combat in a real battle and not get flap camped was FPF

What, You did do that, though the gear level was like 5 armor vs 35 with 50 tickets left but still. Peasants also have balls, since they seem to be aggressive rather than camping and waiting.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2016, 05:01:47 pm »
(click to show/hide)

lol, u mad bro I interrupted your lonely playing of Skyrim?  The last stage of defeat in verbal wordplay or argumentation is personal attacks.  As most champion arguers, debaters, and lawyers know - the stage of personal attacks by a debater is a mark of inferior intelligence trying to react back to intelligent argumentation - most often devolving into the level of name-calling like a child.  They show their own lack of intelligence and do little to prove their point other than alienating anyone with actual wit or intelligence.  Thank you for proving my point on the weakness of your argumentation skills both on forum and most likely in life as well.  Hopefully this beating you receive in debate will help you learn the forming of a coherent argument in the future.

"Arguments of this kind focus not on the evidence for a view but on the character of the person advancing it; they seek to discredit positions by discrediting those who hold them. It is always important to attack arguments, rather than arguers, and this is where arguments that commit the ad hominem fallacy fall down.
Example
(1) William Dembski argues that modern biology supports the idea that there is an intelligent designer who created life.
(2) Dembski would say that because he’s religious.
Therefore:
(3) Modern biology doesn’t support intelligent design.
This argument rejects the view that intelligent design is supported by modern science based on a remark about the person advancing the view, not by engaging with modern biology. It ignores the argument, focusing only on the arguer; it is therefore a fallacious argument ad hominem."

Here is a classic example:
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-debates-bathroom-217052
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7UcQcD9INI
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 05:11:52 pm by Keshian_the_Grey »