Author Topic: Seriously, fuck NA.  (Read 3708 times)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Re: Seriously, fuck NA.
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2016, 07:46:40 am »
Issue is there isn't enough players to expect people to randomly defend.

No one gives a fuck about AI feifs by default. So, of the people that sign up, usually less than half actually play. See tonight's Sungetche defense. 4 vs like 20.

Back in the day tons of normie pubbie scum would sign up to get their dicks bloody in a random siege. Now, if you want to milk the dwindling player base for defenders, the only way it'll happen is if it's political, ie: signing up to fuck up an enemy faction's attempt to cap a castle. Mod is without lifeblood.

Gotta wait for M:BG to come out for easy, big rosters to be a thing again. If that's even how it'll work. If it even becomes a thing.

Yeah, even I remember the days where you'd actually have more than 50 defenders show up to really key AI-controlled fiefs. Fucking madness compared to what we've got now.

I agree with Jona that fief-voting would be my preferred method for how Strategus starts out. But that's some moot shit right there.

Kinda sucks, but I know for myself weekends are mostly shot for me playing battles or being in TS for coordination. Working a shitty shift all weekend because, you know, ain't no class held on weekends! I feel that recently, several of our nerds may have been busy. Of course, I can't really be sure, because I haven't been around myself. Fucking shocker, I know. I'm not that pleased with my lack of free time, but we do what we must.

So I'd like to put forward the idea that we didn't sign up for some of those AI defenses en masse is that some of us haven't been there. It is a bit miffing to hear people claim us responsible for certain shittily-defended AI fiefs when we've been some of the only folks signing up for AI fights from the beginning. I'll sarcastically apologize on behalf of myself and those others failing to defend AI fiefs; clearly it is our chadz-given responsibility to fill every AI roster out there.

Edit: You should be thanking me, because I signed up for both our battle and Khorne's, but wasted a roster spot by not showing up to either. I'm doing MY part out here, cunts.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Jaren

• Earl
  • Renown: 303
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: MB
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2016, 10:43:06 am »
As a faction of 6 that has already engaged a faction and caused it to no longer participate... I see the care bearing but only really have the avenue of paying Strat gold for services rendered to still be relatively active compared to some.  The one thing that irks me about strat gold is that people with the mindset of conquest seem to form some sort of vice on stashing wealth, which defeats the purpose when you're not advancing on something... Anything... To gain more wealth.

I don't understand why large factions aren't as kinetic when this round has been very generous in how you can make that work, I and my faction are proof to that pudding.

Think less of the future and more of the now and make what you have work, pay out the ass to win and make it happen, once you're settled; if you're fortunate enough, burn, rape and pillage.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 10:50:42 am by Jaren »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2016, 05:53:18 pm »
+1
Just posting here again to say fuck you Rico for moving a topic that should've stayed where it was you ching chong ding dong fuck
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2016, 03:01:50 pm »
+1
Nope,

The most active faction is Dwarves, every one of our members is still contributing to the war effort. Phoenix is on holiday for a week and this coincides with his EU vacation on strat, but he'll be active again when he returns. One of us is a humble troop farmer, but he supports us with mighty ticks. Another of us is a random guy that applied to join the faction without messaging us that none of us knew, he doesn't respond to PMs but has amassed a significant wealth in silver that some day we hope will end up being used for the faction.

No AFKs in The Dwarven Miners Guild.

We've also grown to 9 members! If you're bored of strat or the faction you're in, just join us. There's plenty of ore to get and Gobblins to fight!

Offline Gryph_Hawkshade

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • Thanks for coming out.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre
  • Game nicks: Gryphter & Rypht
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2016, 06:08:31 pm »
+1
Fucking fuck shit crap piss ass tits butt sex in the ear motherfukin Cocksockin bullshit blowin chunks out ur carebear lack of testicles Ass!!!!

Wow this does feel good...
Man with hands in pants all day, feels....
Cocky.