Author Topic: Seriously, fuck NA.  (Read 3698 times)

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
Seriously, fuck NA.
« on: February 28, 2016, 02:56:00 am »
+21
Alright, I'm ranting, because this shit is getting fucking dumb. All I've seen since strat has started up is shit like "lol NA carebear alliance lol fegs" yet the same people that go around putting this shit in every topic are the ones I see signing up for the side that has a full roster vs the 20 people defending an AI city.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are cities not pretty big deals in strat? I'm pretty sure that people not wanting to take part in an NA Carebear Alliance wouldn't want to literally give away a free city without a fight? Not calling out any names here, but looking at you, 13 Knights, Frisitan, and CC.

Go ahead and "-" me or whatever it is you fucks do on this forum, but I'm just sick and tired of these nerds being the most hypocritical fucks around. Yeah my rant didn't go on as long as I planned because I'm not that great with words. Don't like it? Fuck you. Feel free to shitpost all you want Daruvian, I feel so much like Plumbo right now but fuck I'm just about done with this community.
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
Re: Seriously, fuck NA.
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 02:59:24 am »
+5
Haha I was just thinking the same thing. A select group of nerds call my faction the carebear faction all over the forums recently, then you look at how the battle rosters line up tonight...

Khorne vs. Ahmerrad (a city when only 2 have been taken so far): 27 defenders signed
Despotate vs. Ergellon Castle: 28 defenders signed
Arys vs. Sungetche Castle: 18 defenders signed

GOBBLINS vs. Radoghir Castle: 39 defenders signed

and they will totally ignore this trend and still call us the carebears rofl, I don't know how you can possibly construe this as GOBBLINS being the carebear faction when the most people sign up against us in all of our AI fights, and I give no orders to people on how to sign up so long as they're not signing up for someone we've declared war on

nerd edit: i haven't actually communicated orders to pretty much any of my people in like 3 or 4 days, im sure it may not look like it because constant shitposting, but a shitposter is what i am. maybe you cant expect my people to sign up for every AI defense when they can barely be convinced to play this bad game for our own battles, which btw is 5 in the next like 24 hours, so you cant expect them to sign for all that and then all these random fuckass AI fiefs lol
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 03:03:50 am by GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 03:04:50 am »
+2
To be fair, Khorne and definitely Despotate actively merc for your side.  So when Gobblins, as the biggest and most active faction in terms of number of active players, doesn't sign against them, AI has small rosters. (number of Gobblins actively on attacker side)

In contrast look at our siege, CC's siege, HOC, BIRD clan, Mithrim attacking ismirala last night.  AI actually outnumbered attackers in almost every one of these.

Basically you need to join the merc-circlejerk or else be massively outnumbered by AI defenders.  Which is fine, if it wasn't so blatantly boring and unbalanced to have the all the members of the merc circle-jerk get free castles and cities.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 03:05:30 am »
+4
Bird vs Jammeyed, 57 defenders.  Who's the care bears?
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2016, 03:07:10 am »
+3
Bird vs Jammeyed, 57 defenders.  Who's the care bears?

There's a difference between being care bears and everyone agreeing you're just a cunt.
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2016, 03:08:25 am »
+2
I can already tell this thread is going to suck so bad.

fuck na? how about fuck yourself

▲ ▲
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2016, 03:09:23 am »
To be fair, Khorne and definitely Despotate actively merc for your side.  So when Gobblins, as the biggest and most active faction in terms of number of active players, doesn't sign against them, AI has small rosters. (number of Gobblins actively on attacker side)

In contrast look at our siege, CC's siege, HOC, BIRD clan, Mithrim attacking ismirala last night.  AI actually outnumbered attackers in almost every one of these.

Basically you need to join the merc-circlejerk or else be massively outnumbered by AI defenders.  Which is fine, if it wasn't so blatantly boring and unbalanced to have the all the members of the merc circle-jerk get free castles and cities.

well i think you're comparing different situations. people signed up for dhirim defense because its literally the best defense map in the game, and because it was the first city attempting to be captured, under contention from several small competing factions.

i also strongly contend ur claim that we are the most active faction lol, that is either hoc or the despotate... again, you are not considering how many of my players are totally out of the loop of communication, barely play this game, or literally logged in and joined the faction and have not been seen again, or at best are afking in a fief.

aside from that, i dont have much of a problem with people not signing up for the defense in this ahmerrad siege as compared to what i might with other factions, because i dont think that khorne is just going to get fiefs and then afk in them, we have an expectation from their performance this strat and their theme that they will use those resources to go back to war with players

plus your math just doesn't work based on tonights line up, of ~8 battles we have the most people signed up against us of any battle, but you say we're the proprietors of the merc circle jerk lol... clearly flying in the face of logic.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2016, 03:10:29 am »
There's a difference between being care bears and everyone agreeing you're just a cunt.

The difference is I don't care if everyone likes me, where you guys do nothing in an attempt to not make anyone mad at you.  This isn't Instagram bro, quit whoring for likes.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2016, 03:12:17 am »
+2
Alright, I'm ranting, because this shit is getting fucking dumb. All I've seen since strat has started up is shit like "lol NA carebear alliance lol fegs" yet the same people that go around putting this shit in every topic are the ones I see signing up for the side that has a full roster vs the 20 people defending an AI city.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are cities not pretty big deals in strat? I'm pretty sure that people not wanting to take part in an NA Carebear Alliance wouldn't want to literally give away a free city without a fight? Not calling out any names here, but looking at you, 13 Knights, Frisitan, and CC.

Go ahead and "-" me or whatever it is you fucks do on this forum, but I'm just sick and tired of these nerds being the most hypocritical fucks around. Yeah my rant didn't go on as long as I planned because I'm not that great with words. Don't like it? Fuck you. Feel free to shitpost all you want Daruvian, I feel so much like Plumbo right now but fuck I'm just about done with this community.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2016, 03:15:29 am »
I can already tell this thread is going to suck so bad.

fuck na? how about fuck yourself

really the thread should just end with this

any time you see someone complaining about shit but never having made a real effort towards fixing it themselves, just tell them to do something about it or stop bitching lol. get your friends to sign up for defense, make your own warlike faction, persuade your own faction personally to do it... whatever it takes. bitchposting about it don't solve nothing.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2016, 03:19:32 am »
Fucking assholes 8-)

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2016, 03:44:58 am »
+5
i'm not even drunk yet. Tonights going to be an interesting night of shit talking.

Offline cup457

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RavenR_cup457
  • IRC nick: cup457
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2016, 03:59:15 am »
+1
tbh i would probably sign for dhirim against my own faction cuz it so fun as long as asshole teamates let me maul
CUP CLAN BEST CLAN
Okay, I need your protection, your love. :P

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2016, 06:41:04 am »
+4
Issue is there isn't enough players to expect people to randomly defend.

No one gives a fuck about AI feifs by default. So, of the people that sign up, usually less than half actually play. See tonight's Sungetche defense. 4 vs like 20.

Back in the day tons of normie pubbie scum would sign up to get their dicks bloody in a random siege. Now, if you want to milk the dwindling player base for defenders, the only way it'll happen is if it's political, ie: signing up to fuck up an enemy faction's attempt to cap a castle. Mod is without lifeblood.

Gotta wait for M:BG to come out for easy, big rosters to be a thing again. If that's even how it'll work. If it even becomes a thing.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2016, 07:16:07 am »
+4
The two things NA strat really needed going into strat 6 were:

A) Fewer fiefs to match the declining playerbase. This would cause much more competition over individual fiefs instead of factions of 20 guys owning 15 and easily holding them all.

B) Voting for fiefs instead of dumb AI fiefs at the beginning. The AI mechanic is cool and all, but in the long run all it does is promote carebear alliances and slow down the beginning of strat waaay too much. Instead of having all this gear to kill each other with, we're burning it for no reason, essentially.

Unfortunately for one reason or another these changes weren't implemented (lack of coding know-how, maybe?) so we're stuck with what we got... game mechanics that worked maybe 3 years ago.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador