Author Topic: Grobi a Runk. Grobi az a Rikkit!  (Read 6402 times)

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Grobi a Runk. Grobi az a Rikkit!
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2016, 12:39:43 am »
+6
Glad they don't care. I guess we make all our battles week day morning now? I mean, they don't give a shit. Says so right above and directly from their leader.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2016, 02:41:56 am »
+2
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2016, 07:19:39 am »
SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE DOWNVOTING POSTS THAT DON'T STICK THEIR TONGUES BETWEEN MY CHEEKS, BUT THEN I REALIZE THAT WOULD MAKE ME A GOBBLIN

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2016, 07:26:59 am »
+2
sentence with big letters[/size]

D-do we all downvote this post now?

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Crazy_Eddy

• Baron
  • Renown: 96
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Crazy.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisian Freedom
  • Game nicks: Crazy_Eddy_of_Frisia
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2016, 09:58:20 am »
+2
(click to show/hide)

Pretty much all I gather from your rants/banter about gobblins everyday.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2016, 12:12:03 pm »
+1
Pretty much all I gather from your rants/banter about gobblins everyday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DgcMO8ZmvA

Don't worry about it,  It's all beyond your ken.

Obviously your care bear faction (fuck you, bitching about that term- you are three factions resurrected from the dead (Frisians, Occitan, and Acre), and yes, you will defeat our random independent factions.  Last strat I gave Arrowaine over a million silver (thanks to Zenox) and he disappeared after that. But now our Quebecois amis are back in force.  While they fled from a true threat  of Eu invaders, they are ready to take on disorganized NA factions.

Truly, a lot of us thought this strat would be small factions fighting small factions.  While we all are buds in our teamspeaks, we were ready to fight our best of friends.  But then there are always the 'gamers', who don't give a fuck about the game, but just wanna win.

Seriously, three factions  joining together... any victory they have will just be more piss in the pot.

I suppose it is historically correct.  The medieval, disorganized war lords were always crushed by the organized state.  The smart thing for anyone independently minded is just to surrender.  The only other option is to ask the Eu to step in.  It has been done before; there is precedence... but no... I will accept slavery before I beg for help from outsiders.

So I ask you?  Do you like a bunch of high fiving gents winning this game.  Or will you take the time to sign for the rosters that hopefully will stop their bullshit?

I try not be homophobic, but this cock in mouth thing sorta offends me.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 12:19:07 pm by Bryggan »

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2016, 02:01:15 pm »
+1
Frisia and Occitan didn't merge for strat. And we also turned Acre away when they asked to join the faction. You don't know what a carebear is, and you don't know dick about whats going on on the map, you're just throwing around a buzzword like an idiot.

Too fucking bad you guys are such small clans that either attacked our traders and held fiefs in our territory. We're not going to feel bad and leave you alone when you're aggressors.

Sorry for being a noob.  What did Frisia and Occitan do then?  Just a bunch of guys hanging out, sharing an orange?  And Acre are your vassals.  I can see the rosters, and despite the option of using pseudonyms, they choose not to. Soooo wtf am i supposed to think?

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2016, 02:22:19 pm »
+4
Don't worry about it,  It's all beyond your ken.

Obviously your care bear faction (fuck you, bitching about that term- you are three factions resurrected from the dead (Frisians, Occitan, and Acre), and yes, you will defeat our random independent factions.  Last strat I gave Arrowaine over a million silver (thanks to Zenox) and he disappeared after that. But now our Quebecois amis are back in force.  While they fled from a true threat  of Eu invaders, they are ready to take on disorganized NA factions.

Truly, a lot of us thought this strat would be small factions fighting small factions.  While we all are buds in our teamspeaks, we were ready to fight our best of friends.  But then there are always the 'gamers', who don't give a fuck about the game, but just wanna win.

Seriously, three factions  joining together... any victory they have will just be more piss in the pot.

I suppose it is historically correct.  The medieval, disorganized war lords were always crushed by the organized state.  The smart thing for anyone independently minded is just to surrender.  The only other option is to ask the Eu to step in.  It has been done before; there is precedence... but no... I will accept slavery before I beg for help from outsiders.

So I ask you?  Do you like a bunch of high fiving gents winning this game.  Or will you take the time to sign for the rosters that hopefully will stop their bullshit?

I'm not gonna argue any of this, it isn't as if these are the cRPG Head Admin Primary Debates or anything.

But I WILL autistically correct you. As previously mentioned, Acre is certainly not a member of our strat faction. I never COULD figure out how the fuck James would like how we conduct ourselves, but Gods help us all, he seems to like us. When a leader has an endearment to a faction, his fellas tend to follow.

Us and Occitan (or just as accurately, myself and Arowaine) "worked" [read: sperged] really closely together fighting FCC in strat 4. We were dedicated-ass nerds, and ended up forming some adorable yet powerful bonds of friendship doing this.

"   We few, we happy few, we band of nerds;
    For he to-day that sheds his blood with me on the internet
    Shall be my nigga; be he ne'er so autistic,
    This day shall gentle his condition...   "

- Digglez

Anyway, as for the other members of THE REALM outside of Frisians and Occitans, they're mostly comprised of refugees from Raven, Dracul, Semenstorm, and some mostly unaffiliated or independent fellows that we've made decent friends with.

I'm not gonna argue policy or anything. My days as the rabble-rousing, upvoting-harvesting nerd orator are mostly over. I'll just settle for being the nigga that says "ACHTUALLY..."

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2016, 02:58:05 pm »
+2
That is a pity you guys are 'friends'.  I try to be friends with everyone in this game, but I have always been more than happy to attack anyone.

My friends include JayJrod, who betrayed me and gave Yruma castle to the enemy, Albus, who was the first to desert me when Eques came, James, whom everyone hates yet I always liked despite the fact that me showing mercy on him and his faction cost me the war, Dutchy who said we were buds forever yet coordinated attacks against me with the Wardens of the North, and Thalion, who always told me to 'go fuck myself (not in those terms) when I claimed High Kingship over the North, plus Bonesaw, who ordered an attack on me cuz I was bored of being a troop breeder and wanted to actually move in strat... oh, and Sanderson, who let me hide in his village despite the risk of G-Force using that as an excuse to invade...

I like to think I am friends with everyone... but I will attack anyone despite being friends.  I left Acre and merced for the Squids, yet James and I remained friends.  I sent my 13Kers to take most of Black Companies lands and I remained friends with them.  I told my people to attack Dutchy, but we always enjoyed our drunken conversations on TS.  James, who I attacked when Acre was at its weakest and eventually conquered still remained my friend despite me seriously limiting his strength, and stayed my friend when I put him on the stand for treason.  SJimmy remained my friend, despite his elevation in the KotN then betrayal to me.  Even Blackbird, the Euro who came with 60K shiny troops and brought back 50 vs 50 strat sieges and then totally crushed my empire, I was friends with him too.

So forgive me if I do not understand you.  I have friends too. Jack_1 gave me gear, and I used it to conquer his faction.  Biggest asshole move in Strat, yet we remained friends.  If being submissive and sticking out your hindquarters to your buds is friendship, then maybe I got it wrong.

If attacking armies then later having a good natured chat about the battle after in TS with your Strat enemies is friendship, then I understand.  I still kinda think Strat is a game to be played, but I, and everyone else I get along with, knows its just a game to have a little fun with.  We play to win, but we don't make pinkie promises to support each other and suck shit up cuz we just want to be on the winning team.

We play like medieval warlords, and, rather than get butthurt, enjoy the challenge when our dear, dear friends attack us*.

*OK,I GTX when Dutchy and sJimmy rebelled, but I've always regretted that.  But at least I stayed friends with them.

Offline Crazy_Eddy

• Baron
  • Renown: 96
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Crazy.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisian Freedom
  • Game nicks: Crazy_Eddy_of_Frisia
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2016, 03:37:00 pm »
+4
(click to show/hide)

Thanks for the war stories dad.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2016, 05:01:30 pm »
+2
I like how Bryggan typed in huge letters right after me................I should be like a trend setter or something coming up with these great idea.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2016, 05:10:49 pm »
+12
The Complete 2016 Guide to Identifying Pussies

1. Do they identify their enemies as "carebears" for being aggressive instead of nutting up and shutting up?
2. Do they whine and cry every day about how you're not fighting each other instead of fighting them?
3. Do they totally misinterpret the situation to make themselves sound more pitiable?

WOAH LOOK AT THAT BRYGGAN, YOU QUALIFIED FOR ALL THREE STEPS PAL. MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE A PAGE FROM THE DWARVEN REALM'S POSTING AND LEARN TO ACCEPT THE INEXORABLE BATTLE WITH BLOODLUST, AND AN APPRECIATION FOR ACTUAL CONFLICT IN A WAR GAME.

YOU ARE THE EPITOME OF WHAT I DETEST. YOU ARE A TUMOR IN THE ASSHOLE OF STRATEGUS THAT DEVELOPED AND METASTASIZED THROUGHOUT ITS BODY IN STRAT 5. I WILL REMOVE YOU LIKE A SURGEON. FAKE CONFLICT. TOTALLY UNOFFENSIVE SHITPOSTING, DESIGNED NOT TO HURT ANYONES FEELY WEELYS, INSTEAD POSTING ABOUT STUPID BULLSHIT MEE MEES LIKE LAMPS AND CURTAINS. WHINING ABOUT BEING ATTACKED IN EVERY POST AND EVERY BRIEFING INSTEAD OF DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

JESUS CHRIST WHAT A PATHETIC PLEB PITY PARTY

WE'RE A HIGHLY DISORGANIZED COLLECTIVE OF PEOPLE SICK OF WHAT STRATEGUS BECAME, NEARLY HALF OF WHOM MIGHT PLAY THE GAME AN HOUR OR TWO A WEEK IF IT'S A GOOD WEEK, LED BY A SINGLE WARLIKE AND MERCURIAL SHITPOSTER.

WE'VE DECLARED WAR ON 7 FACTIONS AND COMING SOON WE'LL BE DECLARING WAR ON MORE. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? NOT SHIT.

WAHH WAHH YOU GUYS ARE SO MASSIVE, I DON'T THINK I CAN TAKE YOUR GOBBLIN SCHLONG, SOMEONE HELP ME WAHH WAHH
TOO BAD BITCH BOY
IT'S CUMMING ANYWAY.

NUT.
THE.
FUCK.
UP.

Offline chesterotab

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2016, 05:51:05 pm »
+5

Did you just spell "gaymers" without the "y"? See, that's the problem I have with you.

I don't care about winning, I just want to make other people (like you) lose.

▲ ▲

Offline Kelugarn

• Marshall
  • Renown: 936
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • #̪͎̳̭̰͓͙ͯ͗̇͘ͅͅ1̢ͨ̈̆̓ͮ͐̌͏̪̦͓̣ ̽̇ͫ҉̸͕̻͙͖̮̹ͅN̡̥̭͖͙ͮ͊͡
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Froyo The Wizard
  • IRC nick: #FreeArys2012
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2016, 08:03:38 pm »
+5
Always remember, fun is a zero-sum game kiddos.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2016, 08:50:44 pm »
+7
Frisia and Occitan merged way before this strat after we started sharing a ts. So yeah, we're playing strat together and we're all buddy-buddy.
Somewhere in the wilderness, Kesh's eyes dart open, bloodshot, as he awakens from his hibernation prematurely; he feels a great disturbance. A single tear rolls down his cheek.

Was it real, or was it another wet dream?
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.