Author Topic: 0.4.4.9  (Read 11256 times)

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 825
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DoV
  • Game nicks: Dupre, Sentri
  • IRC nick: Nashringa
Re: 0.4.4.9
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2016, 07:35:42 am »
+1
Exactly, dont do the same, atm xbows and bows are getting changed, and thats what happened when he was around too

Edit:

And while changing so much, put a cap on how much You can ask for loompoints in the Marketplace, it has been to high for months. Same With items

Also, Tydeus didn't have the luxury of being able to patch, which caused huge delays on fixes and changes.
Steam: ajkretchmer

Offline GandalfJr

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • fat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths
  • Game nicks: Cleveland
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2016, 07:53:52 am »
+1
this update sucks, just fuck off item balances do other shit
balls are like boobs

Offline Úlfur

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • First one into Battle, last one into Hell.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ODSNG
  • Game nicks: The Sea Raider
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2016, 07:55:17 am »
this update sucks, just fuck off item balances do other shit

Leave us ranged alone! Giff back acc on Bronze bow! :(
May there be Darkness where there is light.

Offline saccizord

• Baron
  • Renown: 120
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: VeraCruz
  • Game nicks: saccizord
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2016, 07:56:34 am »
+2
Poor arb got nerf-hammered to the ground
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline GandalfJr

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • fat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths
  • Game nicks: Cleveland
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2016, 08:05:57 am »
+2
just revert all the changes u guys did bad
balls are like boobs

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2016, 08:07:44 am »
+1
@Dupre
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=marketplacetrade&id=781145
thank you mate in advance for your help

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2016, 08:17:59 am »
Maybe everyone should just play peasant?

Finally a suggestion with some sense to it.

This patch is pretty hilarious. RIP arbalest users. Takes as much STR to crank the arbalest up as it does to wield a Long Maul or Flamberge lol
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Yuang

• Marshall
  • Renown: 788
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
  • I love you all
    • View Profile
    • 汉云工作室
  • Faction: Nothing
  • Game nicks: TangSanZang
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2016, 08:27:17 am »
+6
So much items, so little loompoints! :|

Would you please take my advice into account? :P
Some suggestions about reforge +3 heirloom items
http://forum.melee.org/general-discussion/some-suggestions-about-reforge-3-heirloom-items/

Or, plz a flash-sale! :mrgreen:

I'm who I am, a firework of larruping color.
My time is seven hours earlier than the forum.

Offline Lucinda

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2016, 08:32:39 am »
I understand nerfing xbows due to the fact they can harass a player/possibly kill a melee player but, at the same time this last patch was excessive. Arbs players had to play hide and seek for any viability  yet now the crossbow is at the speed of the old arbs. For the higher str characters in heavy armor and arbs shot would deal about 1/4th of someones life from what I've been told by players I've hit and now its going to take the time to reload a crossbow that an arbs reloaded at. Perhaps instead of just crushing xbows we can focus on instead making more defined classes in the game. For example make 2 branches of xbows one thats highly accurate thats barely effected by drop with high damage but absolutely terrible to reload to favor a sniper feeling while making another branch of xbows that favors faster reload times but does less damage and is greatly effected by drop with less accuracy to favor shotgun supporting. The heavy sniper play style should be highly limited by weight in the xbow itself to force the player to wear light armor and to be unable to kite but in favor of having even higher damage than the old arbs for the cost of the weight of the world (lets say about 20 weight). If we also made bows have a high weight penalty and perhaps got rid of the ability to drop them in Na1 we could also solve the issue with archers just kiting and playing pong with melee with their range buddies. It would also help if we greatly increased drop on archery to encourage them to get closer to combat instead of staying at spawn or hiding on the top of a hill but, theoretically faster flags would also help unencourage teams from all moving uphill. Meanwhile however, I am going to hope for loom exchanging on gear though as the crossbows been dropped to 40% speed and 80% damage meaning it has only 33% of its old dps now.

Offline Finse

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Finse, Hated
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2016, 08:33:42 am »
I understand nerfing xbows due to the fact they can harass a player/possibly kill a melee player but, at the same time this last patch was excessive. Arbs players had to play hide and seek for any viability  yet now the crossbow is at the speed of the old arbs. For the higher str characters in heavy armor and arbs shot would deal about 1/4th of someones life from what I've been told by players I've hit and now its going to take the time to reload a crossbow that an arbs reloaded at.

Perhaps instead of just crushing xbows we can focus on instead making more defined classes in the game. For example make 2 branches of xbows one thats highly accurate thats barely effected by drop with high damage but absolutely terrible to reload to favor a sniper feeling while making another branch of xbows that favors faster reload times but does less damage and is greatly effected by drop with less accuracy to favor shotgun supporting. The heavy sniper play style should be highly limited by weight in the xbow itself to force the player to wear light armor and to be unable to kite but in favor of having even higher damage than the old arbs for the cost of the weight of the world (lets say about 20 weight). If we also made bows have a high weight penalty and perhaps got rid of the ability to drop them in Na1 we could also solve the issue with archers just kiting and playing pong with melee with their range buddies.

It would also help if we greatly increased drop on archery to encourage them to get closer to combat instead of staying at spawn or hiding on the top of a hill but, theoretically faster flags would also help unencourage teams from all moving uphill. Meanwhile however, I am going to hope for loom exchanging on gear though as the crossbows been dropped to 40% speed and 80% damage meaning it has only 33% of its old dps now.

Offline Sagar

• Earl
  • Renown: 463
  • Infamy: 279
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bogumili
  • Game nicks: Sagar
  • IRC nick: Sagar
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2016, 08:44:29 am »
So much str for xbow class, and at the other side you have 18/30 agi builds, enough requirement for heavy armors and weapons.
For example Poleaxes - 16, 17 str .... that it is quite unbalanced between classes.

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 825
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DoV
  • Game nicks: Dupre, Sentri
  • IRC nick: Nashringa
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2016, 08:55:38 am »
+3
So much str for xbow class, and at the other side you have 18/30 agi builds, enough requirement for heavy armors and weapons.
For example Poleaxes - 16, 17 str .... that it is quite unbalanced between classes.

It's coming.

harald: Added new XP formula, adapted high level titles, retirement and STF functionality.
harald: Set start level of new characters to 25.

Maybe a clue that we will be adjusting all requirements to match the new formula that happen back in 2014
Steam: ajkretchmer

Offline Sagar

• Earl
  • Renown: 463
  • Infamy: 279
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bogumili
  • Game nicks: Sagar
  • IRC nick: Sagar
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2016, 09:21:10 am »
That is god to hear, because these days lots of players are at high lvl, and it is enough to stay at 18 str, maximize agi and high wpf.
Result = 18 str: heavy armor + powerful weapon and high wpf for fast spam.

Also all items need str requirement. Why shields use agi? Would it be more logical to use also str?

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
  • Renown: 885
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Randwig; Gerwin; Marketenderin; Fletcher
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2016, 09:52:16 am »
+3
 Sorry Dupre but changing the russ bow to hunting longbow is simply wrong. the term longbow refers to a bow that is build out of a single piece of straight wood. the russ bow is no such thing. from the looks of it its is some kind of composite recurve bow. So please keep the naming somewhat accurate.

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2016, 10:26:56 am »
U fkng wot? No more Rus bow?

rip
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.